What's new

Vegetarians live longer, study says

It seems prices of vegetables are low in pakistan due to low demand ..or is it useless there ?

i+pity+you+_a617734d35c03e31b66afa2ba0bb75cf.jpg
Vegans don't. No dairy allowed :lol:

Any red meat is generally bad. Especially when consumed in large quantities.

All forms of red meat,especially their processed versions, do denote some form of health risk. However, beef is extensively cited in medical literature as being the worst risk factor of them all.

PS# To clarify, I'd bite into anything that doesn't bite back. I don't have any personal vendetta against the guys at Kobe, this breaks my heart as well :cry:.

Just had lamb over rice with salad earlier today (From Halal food truck..:P) ....

But eventually , mankind would have to go towards more veggie food....

Meatless monday anyone?:taz:

They are not allowed to drink milk? What about for babies?

So people are supposed to be cattle in a sense?

That's the milk of your mother so yeah you can drink that. Drinking another species milk is a different story.

Cattle? Well you can cook the vegetables so it's different in that sense. There is big support for raw-vegan and raw-frutarian too.

I'm the only vegetarian in my both families.................:fie:

Inshallah Zainab will be a meat-lover like her Mamoo ! :smitten:

Tumhariii tarhaaan bakriii nahin ho geee keh yeh ghaaas pooosss khaa kar khush ho jai ! :P

Low?? yeh we are getting idiot kaduu at Rs60 per Kg:rolleyes:

And who says demand is low. not everyone can afford meat

An honor to finally meet Jana ! But the irony is that for such a momentous meeting the topic revolves around 'kaduus' ! :rofl:

woh uski marji but ghar main meri tanashahi hogi.:devil:

Miyaan aur beitiii dooonoon ghar seh nakaaal dein gaii ! :rofl:

**** PETA..... I can't imagine a life without pork and beef my favourite is fried smoked pork and beef curry Yummy!!!!

Holla' at the Vegetarian! Hoooooot!

Ontopic: I tried switching over to vegetarianism, it's harder than it seems! I relapsed after a week. Can't live without meat. even if it means living a few years less!

I dont think it has anything with being Veg or Non Veg.

It has more to do with the lifestyle & food habits and doing things in moderation.

Our elders worked harder, eat less ( least) adulterated food , relied less on machines and had the patience to plant a seed and wait for it to grow.

We are the opposite .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom