What's new

'Veena Malik is a bookie'- says Delhi-based cricket photographer Dheeraj Dikshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets make a deal people, we and I will ask madam JANA (and I am sure she wont mind if this happens) will start calling you guys indians and bhartiyis and what ever you want us to call u by. Just keep veena there and make sure she dont leave india ever. At least not to come back to Pakistan.

Lets make a deal people, we and I will ask madam JANA (and I am sure she wont mind if this happens) will start calling you guys indians and bhartiyis and what ever you want us to call u by. Just keep veena there and make sure she dont leave india ever. At least not to come back to Pakistan.

Its a deal. :cheers:

We gotta deal :azn:

And as a gift for my appreciation, I'll also give you Arundhati Roy, free of charge.

We gotta deal :azn:

And as a gift for my appreciation, I'll also give you Arundhati Roy, free of charge.

Ok if we take her you have to take Zardari and his click.

@ back to the topic..

I dont think Veena Malik is a bookie, i thought she was a therapist, i mean a Massage therapist from a foreign country..

Veena-Malik-Message.jpg

@ back to the topic..

I dont think Veena Malik is a bookie, i thought she was a therapist, i mean a Massage therapist from a foreign country..

Veena-Malik-Message.jpg

Who's the guy she's giving a massage to? :angry:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Ok if we take her you have to take Zardari and his click.

Continue calling us "Bhartis" then :rofl:

As they say little knowledge is dangerous thing...

There is nothing racist about bharat,bharatiya,bharati words unless people know about them....
1.bharati:
Bha means light. Bharati means light of sun.
Bharti or Bharati is one of the name of godess Saraswati

2.Bharat :
"Bha" means Light and Knowledge,
"rata" means “Devoted”.
Bharat means "devoted to light as against darkness". The name "Bharat" was symbolic in nature revealing the fact that the whole country was highly enlightened spiritually.
it also means other name of king bharat of mahabharata....

bhartiya:
the citizen of land bharat that encompasses the land between amu darya till south east asia or simply indian.

Who's the guy she's giving a massage to? :angry:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Continue calling us "Bhartis" then :rofl:

I dont know.. i got it from google search .. more details on these shows , you have to ask Jana. :smokin:

If you hear Urdu News. You'll notice its called Bharti in Pakistan like Bharti wazireazam ney waghera waghera. They dont say bhartiya wazireazam ney

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Tell me whats wrong with Bharti.

@ BENNY

Its how we call it in Urdu. Bharti. In hindi or sanskrit it could be Bharati but in Urdu Its bharti.

Is the word 'Bharatiya' too tongue twisting for the urdu speaking folks?
There are urdu speakers in India too, and I have not met any who has had problems in pronouncing Bharatiya.:thinktank:

The way that some members on this forum are adamant on mis-spelling/mis-pronouncing Bharatiya, even after being corrected, shows their ulterior motive and make it sound dirty.

I dont know.. i got it from google search .. more details on these shows , you have to ask Jana. :smokin:

I dnt think any one watching serial like biggboss

@ back to the topic..

She is a retard of grade A+ a wana be attention hungry freak who wont mind selling her own self let alone her mother just to be in the limelight. She and her like are a perfect example of
kawa chala hans ki chaal
Aur apni chaal bhi bhool gaya

Is the word 'Bharatiya' too tongue twisting for the urdu speaking folks?
There are urdu speakers in India too, and I have not met any who has had problems in pronouncing Bharatiya.:thinktank:

The way that some members on this forum are adamant on mis-spelling/mis-pronouncing Bharatiya, even after being corrected, shows their ulterior motive and make it sound dirty.

Spot on! Couldn't describe it.. I hate multi tasking with college work, a girlfriend yelling at you on the phone & explaining the definition of Bharatiya to pakistanis on a forum :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom