What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does happen but when you say 'you crazies', you are implying that the 180 million Pakistanis are doing it which obviously is not true. It is a small minority who indulges in it and it is shameless but that does not give you the right to malign a whole nation.

i agree, the minority nuts spoil it for the rest of us. but on the other hand PK members react the same way about our fringe groups.

FATWA BEING WRITTEN AS WE SPEAK.

Anyways, ISI tattoo makes no sense.

I don't care if she strips or wears a bed sheet over her whole body but she shouldn't have done that ISI tattoo thing.

I don't care if she strips or wears a bed sheet over her whole body but she shouldn't have done that ISI tattoo thing.

it's clearly fake. If one were to actually get an ISI tattoo, AT LEAST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE IT LOOK COOL.

The magazine photo shopped it on for their own intentions, she had nothing to do with it.

it's clearly fake. If one were to actually get an ISI tattoo, AT LEAST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE IT LOOK COOL.

The magazine photo shopped it on for their own intentions, she had nothing to do with it.

Lol yeah the tattoo is fake and if you look at her body it looks pretty fit in the picture, in real life she's not even that fit.

she should go to cycatrist after asif she really gone crazy and want to sale her butt in india now

It does happen but when you say 'you crazies', you are implying that the 180 million Pakistanis are doing it which obviously is not true. It is a small minority who indulges in it and it is shameless but that does not give you the right to malign a whole nation.
Ok, I take it back. I didn't mean to tar all Pakistanis.

But you have to admit you have a rather large problem with these crazies.

Pakistani ghasti becomes indias role model..way to go india

I made the mistake of clicking on that link expecting to see an article about "alleged nude pictures". Instead I saw a nude picture... :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom