What's new

Vandal attack on an Islamic School in Illinois

Leviza

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING: Bottle Filled with Acid Thrown at Full Time Islamic School in Illinois

Last night the College Preparatory School of America (CPSA), a full time Islamic school in Lombard IL and a member of the CIOGC had a 7-up bottle with acid and other materials thrown at the school during the night time Ramadan Prayers. During the prayer worshippers heard a loud bang outside the school and went out to find an empty bottle thrown on the window of the school, there were no injuries. Lombard police were contacted and a report has been filed, an investigation is in process.
“This is not an isolated incident, a few days ago another CIOGC member institution the Muslim education Center in Morton Grove, IL was also attacked” said CIOGC Associate Director Ahlam Jbara “It is election year and the fear mongering from elected officials such as Representative Joe Walsh creates hate in communities such as Lombard, IL”
Judy Levey, CEO at the Jewish Council on Urban Affairs said, “We are deeply concerned about the recent string of events, which violently target faith minorities, and Muslims in particular. Our own Jewish historical experience of being a minority has taught us of the dangers of stereotyping and demonization a vulnerable community. The Jewish community must not, and will not, stay silent.”
On Friday, August 10, 2012 CIOGC held an interfaith press conference calling on Representative Joe Walsh to retract his bigoted statement on Muslim Americans. The faith communities in Illinois stand together against injustices in our State. We will not tolerate hate mongering; discrimination and personal campaign agenda’s that create division within our communities.
CIOGC urges DHS, Attorney General Office and other authorities to increase protection and investigation of these violent acts on Muslim institutions.
CIOGC urges Muslim institution to take extra precautions, be vigilent and recruit extra security. Additionally, report the incident immediately to your local police departments and CIOGC.

Acid-Bomb_Lombard_Mosque.jpg

UPDATE I: CBS confirms the incident
LOMBARD, Ill. (CBS) — An Islamic school in west suburban Lombard is at least the second Muslim institution to report an attack this past weekend.
The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago says the College Preparatory School of America, an Islamic school at 331 W. Madison St. in Lombard, was subjected to vandalism on Sunday night.
The council says someone hurled a 7-Up bottle filled with acid and other unspecified materials at the school during the nighttime Ramadan prayers.
During the prayer session, worshipers heard a loud bang and went to find an empty bottle thrown on the window of the school. No one was injured.
No one was in custody as of just before noon Monday, and there were on suspects, Lombard police told CBS 2.

Question - Why is this treated as HATE CRIME and if same thing is done by Muslims in Afghanistan or anywhere else is treated as TERRORIST ACTIVITY?

THESE ARE TERRORIST TOO, SO WHY DON'T SO CALLED PEACE LOVING NATION TAKE SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THESE Terrorists.....

OP you are illiterate of simple English.

On topic...The infidels are jealous of Muslims as usual...While they have left their religion,we stand by it,learn it,teach it to our children and act upon it...Specially during Ramadan the infidels smoke their back sides every year looking at how sincerely we act upon our great religion...

you did not get it actually, title is there to show the mentality of these people.

If its against them its Terrorist activity and if by them then its hate crime :)

further if you read the post fully , you will see my title is right as in the end, i say
Question - Why is this treated as HATE CRIME and if same thing is done by Muslims in Afghanistan or anywhere else is treated as TERRORIST ACTIVITY?

THESE ARE TERRORIST TOO, SO WHY DON'T SO CALLED PEACE LOVING NATION TAKE SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THESE Terrorists.....

you did not get it actually, title is there to show the mentality of these people.

If its against them its Terrorist activity and if by them then its hate crime :)

further if you read the post fully , you will see my title is right as in the end, i say

Looks like an act of mischief. Some kids ring the doorbell, other play with matches and set things on fire, this one threw a bottle through a window.

Boyish prank gone wrong.

Looks like an act of mischief. Some kids ring the doorbell, other play with matches and set things on fire, this one threw a bottle through a window.

Boyish prank gone wrong.

your this sort of comments can not change the reality , that US is the biggest terrorist country....

Infidels??? You had better correct your languages here!

OP you are illiterate of simple English.

On topic...The infidels are jealous of Muslims as usual...While they have left their religion,we stand by it,learn it,teach it to our children and act upon it...Specially during Ramadan the infidels smoke their back sides every year looking at how sincerely we act upon our great religion...

Then it should be fine for me to call you a bxtch and fxxking terrorist!!!

For those from saudi, women beaters!!!

You Need To See a Shrink,
Infidel is not a racist word or anything its simply mean a non believer you idiot,
and for the women part, you should've known that in your country the US,

56 women victimized by an intimate EVERY HOUR
3 women victims of stalking EVERY MINUTE

just saying. ;)

Well, I do not mind being called infidel if you do not minded being called bxtch and fxxking terrorist.

INFIDEL!!

Yup, we can indeed make fine terrorists :lol:

Man, you take things too seriously :laugh:

Infidel is not neutral word but a negative word. If you do not see the negativity there, you must be either dumb or stupid.

For those outside religion, learn to call them using certain neutral words, e.g. non-muslims, non-christians, non-believers or simply atheists.

Generally speaking, I do not give a damn about your religion or your god. You need jump out of your small world to learn to respect those who have nothing to do with your religion.

If you do not know how to do that, well, bxtch and fxxking terrorist is what in return for infidel.

BTW, to teach your dumb axx certain knowledge: Infidel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Infidel (literally "one without faith") is a pejorative name used in certain religions - especially Christianity or Islam - for one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of the particular religion.[1][2][3]

You are not so dumb to read that, right???

BTW, at least in my host country: US, in my home country: CHINA

Women can freely go to school, go to work, travel, vote, choose their own marriage, they can freely drive, take up almost every kind of professions without having to covering themselves in those medieval type of ugly fxgly black cloth. It is just so disgusting to even mention that. What a fxxked up place for women.

You Need To See a Shrink,
Infidel is not a racist word or anything its simply mean a non believer you idiot,
and for the women part, you should've known that in your country the US,

56 women victimized by an intimate EVERY HOUR
3 women victims of stalking EVERY MINUTE

just saying. ;)

Both infidel and kaffir essentially mean disbeliver, if you dont beleive in the one true god then you are a infidel

Its a descriptive word

I also dont think xtians/jews can be infidels they are people of the book

Infidel is not neutral word but a negative word. If you do not see the negativity there, you must be either dumb or stupid.

Which begs the question: Did Safriz specifically call you an infidel initially?

He was pointing out to the ones who carried out the act of vandalism. What do you expect? Give the perpetrators flowers or something to prove to them we are peaceful? :lol:

And you, jumped in from the middle of nowhere :eek:

Or are you defending this act of vandalism? If that's the case, then you are not as smart as you try to appear to be :no:

Also, only trolls and idiots quote from Wikipedia.

Try again boy.

I also dont think xtians/jews can be infidels they are people of the book

And Christians.

The title is totally wrong.

It should be called, "Terrorist attack on Islamic school in Illinois"

Your title makes it sound like there is an Islamic School in Illinois which is doing Terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom