What's new

Valve's humiliation of the Turkish People

CYKA blyat :o: cs:go is full of russians i agree with above post the gaming community (which is degrading with every passing day) will troll it to hell you should counter it with that plane downing or anything else

lol i thought it was hitler in your avatar then i realized it was kaiser soze

valve doesn't even kick out russian players who use ddos to kick people out , i'm from iran and russians have used ddos on me countless times , @turkish Bro , so have no worries , they are not after humiliation , if they wanted to humiliate you , they would have humiliated you after you shot down their jet in syria ..

when they sell the games a quarter of the price to russian kids , then go figure

I love mount and blade.

It is an amazing game indeed, and has an active modding community adding new interesting stuff to the game all the time. Heck the Brytenwalda mod team managed to make their own official expansion pack to the game aka Viking Conquest. I am playing it at the moment and love it (Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition on Steam ). Mind you the "mixed" reviews are because the expansion was quite bugged when initially released. That has been sorted out now.

It is an amazing game indeed, and has an active modding community adding new interesting stuff to the game all the time. Heck the Brytenwalda mod team managed to make their own official expansion pack to the game aka Viking Conquest. I am playing it at the moment and love it (Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition on Steam ). Mind you the "mixed" reviews are because the expansion was quite bugged when initially released. That has been sorted out now.
Nice, havent really tried any new expansions other than Napoleonic war and Fire & Sword.

I love mount and blade.

How Mount & Blade Idea has born and was so successful in Turkey !

edisonun-akpli-oldugu-gercegi_616413.jpg

My friends told me CS is full of Russians and they love to troll them with their accents lol

Back
Top Bottom