What's new

Valentine’s Day Celebrations Banned All Across Pakistan: IHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, Valentine's day is stupid.
There is no good in it.
Getting a girlfriend/boyfriend, its all nonsense.

Utter waste of time, money and energy too. These acts are just temporary gratifications with absolutely no real lifelong benefits, some will understand this over time and some will not.

Just fantastic festival , absolutely amazing to see all the hearts all around the malls

First class stuff
Strawberries.JPG

valentine-day-chocolate-cake.jpg

Absolutely fantastic festival and most celebrated festival of world

valentine-gifts-10.jpg

Wah ji wa kiya baat hai

2013-01-29-godiva.jpg

Aek se bad ker aek chocolate for loved one :P

Mulla to sir diwar per mar mar ker , dher hogainge :hitwall:. Are, Chocolate aur flower de diye.....GAZAB hoigiya .......QIYAMAT agai ....Ye himat

Qandeel-Baloch.jpg

Apne liye to sab Halal , Selfie - Candie - Larki (Who bhi x3) who bhi private main
(Translation , every thing is legal for religious fanatics Selfie with model girl , candie and girls (marrying 3-4 times) )

Only if youth should not celebrate , enjoying their choices in life for seeking a partner in life :omghaha:

Sorry but I see no provision that says giving gift to a potential "interest" if it leads to marrige, Islamic tradition is littered with "Gift giving tradition"

No harm if intent is to get married , a simple no is sufficent to reject a proposal

Why don't the Mulla , go talk to the afghan boys to tell them "Beta , bomb pharna chur de" , Ye Chocolate giving larke/larki ko kiyon pakar rahe ho ?

If boy can't show interest / propose , Marrige ka to bye bye hogiya

Sorry but Islam clearly state no ban on Youth to declare interest or to send a proposal to any female they have interest in (for marrige purpose). If proposal is accepted or rejected is another story

Last edited:
Pakistan banned Valentine's Day celebrations?
1f602.png
that really was one of the biggest challenges to the country
1f611.png

3:45 PM - 13 Feb 2017

Follow

Sir Main Dad @SirJohnRoe
'Bike Is Not A Public Place.': Pindi Boyz To Islamabad High Court#ValentinesDay

4:09 PM - 13 Feb 2017

Follow

Ahsan @OyeAhsan
Islamabad high court BANS Valentine day. However, anything to do with HATE has state protection #Slowclap

4:03 PM - 13 Feb 2017

Follow

Valatári @IntoTheStyx
Instead of banning Valentine's day, why don't they make it mandatory to teach people sex Ed? Would do more by the current look of things

4:32 PM - 13 Feb 2017

A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR ALL THOSE WHO WERE THINKING TO GO OUT AND CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY.
Seems like our government is relieved of the burden of many grave issues surrounding our country that they had to scramble towards Valentine’s day

What do you guys think about the latest ban on celebrating Valentine’s day? Hit in the comments!
https://www.parhlo.com/pakistanis-react-to-valentines-day-ban

CHeck the comment war on parhlo @Hell hound @The Sandman :D
Bahut+acha+hai.jpg

thats a great news for the nation

Valentines day is damn stupid!
To hell with sh!tty nonsense.
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it just dont trump on rights of others married cpuples are being harassed today by police the govt has unleashed moral policing again how would you feel if your sister was asked to provide her nikah nama in public infront of everyone just because she was walking in park with her husband?
This is what this ban has unleashed but nothing that 100Rs note cant fix :D

Talk about priorities of this society.....this has almost the same number of posts as the Lahore blast thread !
Corruption and terrorism are the biggest issues of our country since last few decades, you want everyone to stop paying attention to other issues until these two problems are resolved? and we all know that those two issues will take many more decades to eradicate completely.

Frankly I don’t see what the whole debate is all about. During the period I was growing up, at least in Sargodha, hardly anyone knew or cared about Valentine’s Day. Even today, don’t think that except for a small percentage in the big cities, Joe public in Pakistan celebrates Valentine Day in a big way.

“The court order states that any Valentine’s Day related activities and festivities will not be allowed to be held in public places.”

I do not understand what is meant by ‘Celebrations in public places’. I live in the UK and most couples celebrate it by sending each other a Valentine card and / or Red Roses to their loved ones. I admit that my wife also expects a large single red rose on Valentine’s Day.

Whether or not giving flowers or sending a card to your loved ones falls under ‘Un-Islamic’ tradition? I don’t think that showing affection to your beloved is forbidden in any culture or tradition. Unlike New Year, Valentine Day parties are rare even in England and held mostly in private clubs or houses. Nobody kisses in the public in Pakistan places anyway, so I fail to see the relevance of the Court Order.

I am also surprised that on the day when 14 people lost their life in a terrorist attack, Honourable High Court Judges do not care that lal Masjid Mullah is still going about spreading his extremist ideas; instead they worry about young romantics sending Valentine presents to their loved ones.

But then I remember that a retired Judge of the Lahore High Court volunteered to defend the cold blooded assassin Mumtaz Qadri for free. Undoubtedly, since High Court Judges are also part of the same society, some must carry soft spot for the extremists.

But then I remember that a retired Judge of the Lahore High Court volunteered to defend the cold blooded assassin Mumtaz Qadri for free. Undoubtedly, since High Court Judges are also part of the same society, some must carry soft spot for the extremists.

Such extremism has seeped far and wide and deep and thick into Pakistani society, Sir.

Didnt change anything things just went underground oh yes i remember are you familiar with Barakahu incidents in 2010?

Naaah Barakahu I haven't heard anything. Anyways this is very common now but not open, so if people feel secure by banning it then let it be.

good step ,we dont need unhealthy activities around us , our society is not tolerant so people go on extreme on almost everything so why to create fuss in the life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom