What's new

Vaccine race-: Where are Islamic countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
india also stands no where in vaccine race
who told you ? india is corona free country man

I know,,, but abhi thread ke sath jyada cherkhani nhi karte hai,,ek do mirchi wale post dalo,,logo ka para toh chadhne do. Tu Tu mai main karne hogi, ,,aur hum padh ke maze lenge,,yahi toh hai pdf ki little joys :D
today is day off and today we must involved till end . only our target to be save our arse to be banned :D

Confirmed_case: 273113
Total test in (24 hrs) 1226/23,254
% confirmed: 5.27%
Total Recoveries: 237434-236596
Recoveries (in 24 hours) 838
Critical: 1267
Active case: 29,857
Total deaths in 24 hours: 35
Total Deaths: 5822

#Pakistan_Rank 12

@Dem!god

Pakistan has been conducting 25k~ tests over the last few months and the infection rate %age has been coming down consistently. Going down to single digits a few days back.

I am in healthcare, alongwith my wife, bro in law and sister and i know a thing or two about Covid19.

who told you ? india is corona free country man

today is day off and today we must involved till end . only our target to be save our arse to be banned :D
I am off for another 10days,,,, but to tell u the truth,, pdf isn't as interesting anymore as it was 5-6 yrs ago.
Pak posters r not tht gud,, inse nhi ho pata.
Dar ke marey kuch ne toh disengagement policy apna li hai,,,, apne hi forum pe munh chupate phirte hai.
Pehle raazi, desertfghtr, saveghenda jaisi baat hi nhi inme.
So I am thinking to finally take the Netflix subscription. Usi me concentrate karte hai.

I am off for another 10days,,,, but to tell u the truth,, pdf isn't as interesting anymore as it was 5-6 yrs ago.
Dar ke marey kuch ne toh disengagement policy apna li hai,,,, apne hi forum pe munh chupate phirte hai.
Pehle raazi, desertfghtr, saveghenda jaisi baat hi nhi inme.
So I am thinking to finally take the Netflix subscription. Usi me concentrate karte hai.
i think since many mods are made and new mods daily online hours thats why everyone is just hiding not to be banned .

i think since many mods are made and new mods daily online hours thats why everyone is just hiding not to be banned .
Arey ban ho gaye toh konsa pahar tut parne wala hai.
Negatives, bans, warnings se internet ke ek forum pe hi itna khouf hai toh asal zindagi me inka kya hoga. Life thore hi humesha postive ratings deti hai.

pdf isn't as interesting anymore as it was 5-6 yrs ago.
It's not the quality of posts or posters that has changed. Rather, it is that India is getting its *** handed to it in multiple spheres ever since Modi came to power, hence most news and forum chatter regarding India is not what Indians want to hear.

Quite simple really.

Abusing others won't invent a vaccine.
It seems we have achieved herd immunisation. That said we are researching covid structures and genomes aswell as Pak companies like healthbee etc are joining forcing with international companies in developing a vaccine. We are now also producing effective treatment drugs and ventilators although covid cases are now the decline with hardly 2 dozen thousands active cases.

Last edited:
Indians beat all Muslim countries to the cure via cow piss. You can't make it up

It's not the quality of posts or posters that has changed. Rather, it is that India is getting its *** handed to it in multiple spheres ever since Modi came to power, hence most news and forum chatter regarding India is not what Indians want to hear.

Quite simple really.
Nope,,, I dont think so.
How does modi control the discussion on pdf,,,iska kya matlab. Bhakts have the same vigour in other platforms,,, it's just they r Instant banned here.
Main reason for me is lack of proper threads and Indian members(like contrarian, mishra etc)
Yeh bas naam ka defence forum ban ke reh gaya hai.
More like chit chat forum now.
Ikka dukka knowledgeable posters bache hai lekin woh bhi kabhi kabhar hi likhte hai.

The whole world is suffering from Covid-19 and many progressive countries are in the race of inventing Vaccine. Yesterday I was searching about it. There are countries like US, India, China, Israel, England, Japan those who are researching on vaccine, but not even one Islamic country. Why?
Islamic countries have made a organization named OIC on the name of religion, but I have found none of them researching on Vaccine. Do you know why?
NOTE- This thread is for highlighting the Islamic World contribution in Covid-19 research. Don't take it offensive.
They just don't like to brag like you Indian do, when will you guys grow up!

Quite simple really.

And of course the fact that 95% Indian regulars over the years have been banned does not count.

Cheers, Doc

Indos brother I've been reading ur posts for years...u r a good poster. Plz don't waste ur time and energy on trolls like the OP. He didn't open this thread to learn...he opened it out of bigotry and hatred. No point in teaching these trolls what the reality is...let them burn and simmer in their hatred and ignorance.

Thank You brother for your kind word :)

They just don't like to brag like you Indian do, when will you guys grow up!
This is a lie. I have seen Pakistani posters bragging about OIC and Islam each and everyday.
I opened this thread to highlight science and research on covid 19 in Islamic world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom