What's new

Uzair Baloch to be prosecuted under Military Courts - News One

So will Zardari now back out from his supposed agreement of "Mukmuka" with NS? He should not as at least three or four of his goons were set free by Government in a week or two.

I wonder how the Zee News reports on this....

"BALOCHISTANI FREEDOM FIGHTER KIDNAPPED BY PAKISTAN ARMY!!"

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1104134421&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20170413
Here are the details... now there are so many renowned names of Pakistani politics are mentioned in his statement.... now waiting for the action that what how our national security institutions will responed?

Now is this not the time, when Pakistan should revive her relations with Iran as Iranian agency seems fully involved in all bull shit happened in Pakistan. Pakistan should give now a shut up call to Iran and tackle with strong tone to back off from their dirty games against Pakistan.

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1104134421&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20170413
Here are the details... now there are so many renowned names of Pakistani politics are mentioned in his statement.... now waiting for the action that what how our national security institutions will responed?

Now is this not the time? That Pakistan should revive her relations with Iran as Iranian agency seems fully involved in all bull shit happened in Pakistan. Pakistan should give now a shut up call to Iran and tackle with strong tone to back off from their dirty games against Pakistan. Pakistan should dealt with Iran with iron hands now... enough is enough

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1104133685&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20170413

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the rangers will raid the bilawal house now...

We all know that india will do anything to hurt Pakistan but Iran was also standing shoulder to shoulder with india. :undecided:
I am disgusted iran :mad:. Back stabbers.

I was in contact with Kulbhushan Yadav, worked for Indian and Iranian agencies: Uzair Baloch's explosive revelations

by Haider Ali Sindhu | Published on April 12, 2017
Uzair-Baloch-1024x679-768x509.jpg

KARACHI -Notorious Lyari gang war commander Uzair Baloch in a shocking disclosure revealed that he was in contact with RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav and worked for Indian and Iranian agencies.

According to a report by The News, the confession was made before a magistrate on April 24, 2016, where Uzair Baloch accepted the charges levelled against him.

Baloch revealed that a man identified as Haji Nasir, an alleged member of the Iranian intelligence agency, had introduced him to other members of the agency and so he met with the Iranian secret agency officials.

He confessed sharing information about Corps Commander, Station Commander and Naval Commander in the city with foreign intelligence agencies .

Moreover, it was also revealed that Uzair played an integral role in the appointment of Saeed Baloch and Nisar Morai in the Fishermen Cooperative Society, who used to pay Rs2 million extortion on monthly basis to Uzair.

The gangster had also confessed to appointing those SHOs who helped him extend his criminal activities. He claimed that PPP leaders such as Zulfiqar Mirza, Qadir Patel, Yousuf Baloch had helped him appoint SHOs of his choice.

He further revealed that he had allegedly received Rs10 million in order to illegally occupy costly lands located at Hawkes Bay, Mowach Goth and Northern Bypass. He received the heavy amount from an influential political personality.

Sources stated that the Lyari gang leader had also received Rs six million to create hurdles in an effort for grabbing some 500 quarters at Mauripur by a political leader. In 2011, a provincial minister had assigned Uzair to resolve different cases of properties. The minister gave him Rs five million for the job. An influential leader of Sindh had also used Uzair to buy 40 bungalows in Clifton at a much reduced price.

On 19th October, 2010 after the tragedy of Shershah Kabari Market, an important political leader had assigned Uzair to kill men from a rival group in revenge.

In 2012, Uzair had succeeded in abolishing the head money fixed on him and his campaigns with the connivance of an important and powerful political figure.

The gang leader also blew the lid off his contacts with a female politician of Sindh over the matter of national and provincial assembly tickets from Lyari during the 2013 general elections.

He also mentioned that he and his wife were facing life threats from political figures including Asif Ali Zardari.

Uzair Baloch was arrested by the Rangers on January 30, 2016, and he made these shocking disclosures after his 90-day remand in the Rangers’ custody. He was taken into custody by Pak Army on Wednesday.

Uzair Baloch taken into military custody under Pakistan Army Act / Official Secret Act – 1923. (1 of 2)

— Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor (@OfficialDGISPR) April 11, 2017

On charges of espionage (leakage of sensitive security information to foreign intelligence agencies). (2 of 2)

— Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor (@OfficialDGISPR) April 11, 2017

After the terrible revelations by a gang war commander opearting in metropolis, all eyes are on law enforcement agencies as to what would be done to him owing to the fact that the charges of espionage are severe.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...information-to-foreign-intelligence-agencies/

Jazakallah Khair @Horus for bringing this article to my attention via the Pakistan Defence Facebook page.

Uzair Baloch in his confession has also stated that he was simply following orders of Asif Ali Zardari!
With such revelations, evil nexus should be clear to the kids, but those who pretend to be kids are simply complicits like Uzair Baloch.
I already see criminal silence in case of Uzair Baloch and the nexus he exposed after his arrest.

There is already a thread on this if it can be merged into that
Yes there's already a thread from yesterday, which went down quietly.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/uzai...eel-mein-12th-april-2017.489109/#post-9377725
It will not be merged because policy here is to underplay as it expose the evil nexus operating against Pakistan, and its not India alone.

iran really backs india, otherwise kabul alone can't harm so (by breeding dogs of hell) oc killin' innocent Pakistani peoples. my observation iran seeks for being regional power factor by their size, natural resources but they're getting blind under rouhani ruling that, actually, they're loosing. tehrani mullas can't b savior of Islam.

pulling out info from uzair's lower abs surely make ns worried, too. mr. 10% (zardari, as I learn him frm my boyhood) already seeking to save his skin, but b sure ns (ganju) also getting prepared for his future by backstabbing MATC. Pakistan needs huge number of retired military officers in politics like United States..

Back
Top Bottom