What's new

Uttarakhand: big and unusual role for the Air Force's C-130J

And making parts doesnt mean you can make a whole damn aircraft either... for that you need massive infra, and lots of cash...you cant buy every damn thing with a budget of 30 Bz... and tht too with ToT..

No one needs to make the whole aircraft:smokin:

And btw, our budget is much higher that 30 billion,...refer to the following index from SIPRI.

Our spending is $46.1 billion, that becomes $119 billions in PPP terms (world No.3:azn:)

Source: http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/Top 15 table 2012.pdf
^^ From SIPRI, one of the world's most reliable sources of info.

Now what were you saying...?

Can we think of doing MTA with US instead? Why Russia, everything they do it delayed and not on time.

Can we think of doing MTA with US instead? Why Russia, everything they do it delayed and not on time.

Because the is US is 1. not reliable (who knows when they will change friends again)
2. too many strings attached
3. They wont share their tech... maybe if we agree to their terms, which would make lapdogs out of us.

Russia is and was our best ally. And thats not gonna change soon.

@DESERT FIGHTER
still waiting for the link as to what parts you guys make for LM and Boeing.

Well have fun waiting.... I ve posted something similar to @DESERT FIGHTER but I am still waiting... was some months ago :sleep:

Wow buddy... cool down... we also build parts for boeing and LM etc... but the fact remains... US will never sell their advanced weapon platforms with ToT...

They can... but only with unacceptable terms. But who needs them, if we got the Russians who share everything with us, from nuclear technology over rocket engines to stealth technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

The same as Contrarian, there is no need for more C130Js, since we already comitted to MTA in the same class and similar purposes and as a co-developer, not an export customer.
With more capable Avro replacements and the special ops fleet of C130Js, IAF will have covered the light to medium class range quiet well for the future, what's lacking is the medium to heavy class that in the A400/AN 70 class. Transporting of vehicles will remain a big problem without such a class, let alone rapid build up of force (Coldstart).

well,we don't need to.but again,C-130 is a 60's aircraft,not some new platform.so,TOT shouldn't be any issue.and when we can acquire Rafale with full TOT,then be assured,we can do that for C-130 too.but then,its USA.so,anything possible.

the airframe design is old but the systems would be new

@DESERT FIGHTER
still waiting for the link as to what parts you guys make for LM and Boeing.

AB,Boeing are parts are manufactured in Pakistan:

http://www.urbanpakistan.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=425&mode=&order=0&thold=0

http://www.brecorder.com/index.php?id=392539&currPageNo=1&query=&search=&term=&supDate=

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=E1SF5LSIH-hXqBg9nsUkrA&bvm=bv.48293060,d.d2k

As for LM ... my mistake..

Well have fun waiting.... I ve posted something similar to @DESERT FIGHTER but I am still waiting... was some months ago :sleep:

Niga please ... maybe i forgot or didnt see your post... ask me ur "question" and il reply...

Because the is US is 1. not reliable (who knows when they will change friends again)
2. too many strings attached
3. They wont share their tech... maybe if we agree to their terms, which would make lapdogs out of us.

Russia is and was our best ally. And thats not gonna change soon.

They can... but only with unacceptable terms. But who needs them, if we got the Russians who share everything with us, from nuclear technology over rocket engines to stealth technology.

then keep waiting for ever, some people have made their life's objective to criticize and condemn others when they themselves cannot come up in life and are not able to fathom that the other person is better than them....its like a beggar whining why the other person is rich without thinking that the rich person must have come up in life with hard work and dedication and must have strived to achieve what he has achieved whereas the beggar is lazy, is a champion whinger and a good for nothing person whose only objective is to beg and not do any hard work to come up in life and improve his and his families situation ....their country is a good example of that and desertfighter is one of these people

No one needs to make the whole aircraft:smokin:

And btw, our budget is much higher that 30 billion,...refer to the following index from SIPRI.

Our spending is $46.1 billion, that becomes $119 billions in PPP terms (world No.3:azn:)

Source: http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/Top 15 table 2012.pdf
^^ From SIPRI, one of the world's most reliable sources of info.

Now what were you saying...?

indian defence budget 2013... 37 billion (after 14% increase):

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=eAYWdVf54W9cBp2mlufbSg&bvm=bv.48293060,d.d2k

then keep waiting for ever, some people have made their life's objective to criticize and condemn others when they themselves cannot come up in life and are not able to fathom that the other person is better than them....its like a beggar whining why the other person is rich without thinking that the rich person must have come up in life with hard work and dedication and must have strived to achieve what he has achieved whereas the beggar is lazy, is a champion whinger and a good for nothing person whose only objective is to beg and not do any hard work to come up in life and improve his and his families situation ....their country is a good example of that and desertfighter is one of these people

Yes a country with more than 400 million poor ... and an almost non existent middle class ... extreme wealth inequality....whinning abt Pakistan... as for me.. im happy with what God has given me... i drive a damn prado... paying 50 lacs rs for CPL and living comfortably ... all my Gods grace...

The US refused to give certain levels of ToT on their most advanced tech like AESA radars but I doubt they'd have any issue with giving ToT on a transport plane that's design is almost 60 years old! LM have stated they WILL set up a Herc production line in India with TATA POWER SED if India orders enough units- END OF STORY. One minuet it's a lack of ToT why this deal won't go through, before that it is a lack of funds- what next?

The ball is in India's court- if they want more then it'll go through, no question about it.

And don't tell me to "cool down" -I've seen you derail/ruin plenty of perfectly healthy threads and I wanted to nip your nonsense in the bud. It seem though, you are intent on derailing this thread too.

Not really from what ive read some parts maybe ... but not the aircraft or its systems ... keep in mind tht Sea herc uses similiar or inferior etc systems used on the PC-3.... so i doubt they will give you ToT for the advanced systems on board or even the sea herc...

well,we don't need to.but again,C-130 is a 60's aircraft,not some new platform.so,TOT shouldn't be any issue.and when we can acquire Rafale with full TOT,then be assured,we can do that for C-130 too.but then,its USA.so,anything possible.

Yes... no wonder you couldnt get F-18s or F-16s under ToT...

Not really from what ive read some parts maybe ... but not the aircraft or its systems ... keep in mind tht Sea herc uses similiar or inferior etc systems used on the PC-3.... so i doubt they will give you ToT for the advanced systems on board or even the sea herc...

Yes... no wonder you couldnt get F-18s or F-16s under ToT...

actually,F-16 or F-18 didn't qualified for last leg of MMRCA.and I disagree your point.the condition was full TOT.one who didn't want to agree with TOT wouldn't join this competition.here...for you.....

If India's requirements are beyond any existing fighters, we are prepared to make upgraded F-16s to India's specifications with complete transfer of technology," Mike Kelly, senior executive of Lockheed Martin was quoted as saying after the US administration cleared US companies for bidding for the Indian project.

India may give US F-16 its wings - Times Of India

indian defence

Yes a country with more than 400 million poor ... and an almost non existent middle class ... extreme wealth inequality....whinning abt Pakistan... as for me.. im happy with what God has given me... i drive a damn prado... paying 50 lacs rs for CPL and living comfortably ... all my Gods grace...

Dude. What are you smoking this fine Sunday morning? Kindly share your source, so I can procure some of this fine hallucinogen.

Dude. What are you smoking this fine Sunday morning? Kindly share your source, so I can procure some of this fine hallucinogen.

Why dont you google it? and compare tht with 40+% strong middle class of Pakistan...

indian defence budget 2013... 37 billion (after 14% increase):

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=eAYWdVf54W9cBp2mlufbSg&bvm=bv.48293060,d.d2k

The "non-existent middle class" of India you talk of is almost double the population of your country. You seriously need to check up on facts before you post.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom