What's new

UTS-15 under spotlights!

damm1t

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Last year i posted a thread about UTS-15 combat shotgun unveiled in IDEF'11 by Utas Makina. Recently news show that this piece of beauty's popularity is increasing worldwide. I saw many forums with full of UTS-15 fans.

18039664.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollywood will use the Turkish gun!

The world's first and only 14+1 round-machine gun producer Utaş Makina is becoming supplier of Hollywood film industry.

According to the agreement between Utaş and Hollywood, UTS-15's will be used in action movies,
UTS-15 is a result of 4-year hard working development phase, first shown in populer sci-fi series
Fringe ( shame on me i watch every episode of Fringe and didnt notice that gun! ) in US and Canada. ( Season 4 Episode 19 - episode is about the year 2036 means How UTS-15 futuristic and unique design :))

utas_news_Fringe2.jpg
utas_news_Fringe4.jpg

The weapon also will be used in a movie by Universal Pictures coming soon in theatres starring by Tom Cruise and Denzel Washington newspaper reports. Utaş sent 8 UTS-15 for the movie.

And this is from a Thai Movie named Nuea Mek 2;

utas_news_NueaMek1.jpg

"Film industry doesnt able to take of them in high numbers but its a great oppurtunity for promotion and advertisement" said General Dir. of Utaş Makina Abdullah Güzeldere.

"Beside US, we are exporting to 25 countries including Germany, UK, Canada. Also expecting a 25.000 sales in American market. First shipment was made last week, we got permission to produce in this country, soon we will give them to the FBI and Police. We sell them to Government of Kuwait and trying to enter Ukrainien and Russian markets." He added.

kutu-ap-2-dar.jpg

Hunting
uts-15-desert.jpg

Digitized camo for dessert

Utaş Makina

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice..I have never seen this gun before..Its good that some holywood actors holding this gun but what about Turkish soldiers or police?
Any news regarding that?

Personally hoping PÖH or JÖH put some of'em into their arsenal. But didnt hear anything about domestic market yet.
This cutie very well goes with yankees, we all know how they love show up in action and shot to kill unlike Turkish Police imo.

looks great i dont understand whenever we make something we sell to USA or someone first even before we get it

looks great i dont understand whenever we make something we sell to USA or someone first even before we get it

Because The "Made in Turkey" firearms are really popular in USA.

SARSILMAZ has established itself in the US, they have a manufacturing facility over there. Also the ST9 which they've developed seems like a handgun that will really push them forward..

4843160534.jpg

Sarsilmaz K2

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wish we would already replace current small arms with pistols from Sarsilmas and our shotguns to.

Back
Top Bottom