What's new

USS Zumwalt update thread

I actually did, did you see my second post to that member?

Of course I did but you failed to see the real meaning behind my post, which I rarely do since I am not as much of a defence analyst as other ppl on this forum.

The real reason, which I suppose you didn't find in my post was that "that member" is entitled to speaking his/her opinion but what YOUR not entitled to is saying the below:-

"No, your mother armed with dirty diaper can sink it"

So, if you don't have anything nice or useful to say to this thread, then simply don't. It saves ppl like me the time, which is really precious to me. ;)

At Topic:-

I really admire this destroyer but believe that when it goes down it will be a real loss to the people who made it. :sniper:

Of course I did but you failed to see the real meaning behind my post, which I rarely do since I am not as much of a defence analyst as other ppl on this forum.

The real reason, which I suppose you didn't find in my post was that "that member" is entitled to speaking his/her opinion but what YOUR not entitled to is saying the below:-

"No, your mother armed with dirty diaper can sink it"

So, if you don't have anything nice or useful to this thread to say, then simply don't. It saves ppl like me the time, which is really precious to me. ;)

Technically, what I said is true, there was an maximum loading of each ship, you cannot go over the maximum loading and it will simply sink, that's the law of aerodynamic

If his mother, technically can gain access to the zumwalt, and she can produce as much dirty she want, and with enough dirty diaper place in stragetical position, she could sink he zumwalt by capsizing it

This theory is far better than his simple statement of a type 52d can sink it

Why he entitle for his opinion and I don't?

He was trolling, I just troll him back, only things is, my post make sense and his don't

Technically, what I said is true, there was an maximum loading of each ship, you cannot go over the maximum loading and it will simply sink, that's the law of aerodynamic

If his mother, technically can gain access to the zumwalt, and she can produce as much dirty she want, and with enough dirty diaper place in stragetical position, she could sink he zumwalt by capsizing it

This theory is far better than his simple statement of a type 52d can sink it

Why he entitle for his opinion and I don't?

He was trolling, I just troll him back, only things is, my post make sense and his don't

HOW was he trolling??? He was just giving his opinion of sinking this ship???

And HOW does your post make sense???

Instead of not trolling, your trolling even more??? And now your on the verge of including ppl who you even shouldn't (his mom).

If you have ANY sense of humanity in yourself, then you would keep this between yourself, him and me.

Other than that, keep making unnecessary statements, it makes a fool look even more of a fool.

HOW was he trolling??? He was just giving his opinion of sinking this ship???

And HOW does your post make sense???

Instead of not trolling, your trolling even more??? And now your on the verge of including ppl who you even shouldn't (his mom).

If you have ANY sense of humanity in yourself, then you would keep this between yourself, him and me.

Other than that, keep making unnecessary statements, it makes a fool look even more of a fool.

Well he is talking about his possibility, I am talking about mine. Both without explanation

So I don't understand was why his is valid and mine is not? Til now I still have not heard him saying how type 52d can sunk the zumwalt, and I did explain how his mum can, just go down from Canada.

If you don't like my idea, you can keep it to youselve, instead, now you are trolling me on trolling him, at least my point have a quasi connection to the topic, and you don't

So in effect, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, then should you be just trolling yourselves?

Well he is talking about his possibility, I am talking about mine. Both without explanation

So I don't understand was why his is valid and mine is not? Til now I still have not heard him saying how type 52d can sunk the zumwalt, and I did explain how his mum can, just go down from Canada.

If you don't like my idea, you can keep it to youselve, instead, now you are trolling me on trolling him, at least my point have a quasi connection to the topic, and you don't

So in effect, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, then should you be just trolling yourselves?

First of all, your "possibility" was an absurd one. That needed to be corrected so I did.

His possibility was okay, a Type 052D CAN sink this destroyer even though it would need more than one. NOW you have an explanation.

Again, you misunderstood the reason I even posted on this thread. I posted because I saw something that shouldn't even exist here, you mentioned his mom when there was not even a need to, WHY did you mention it???

Can we not have a civilized conversation without insulting someone we disagree with???

If you still think after all of this that I came here to just troll, well, I can find better places to do it, You are entitled to a "civilized" opinion.

First of all, your "possibility" was an absurd one. That needed to be corrected so I did.

His possibility was okay, a Type 052D CAN sink this destroyer even though it would need more than one. NOW you have an explanation.

Again, you misunderstood the reason I even posted on this thread. I posted because I saw something that shouldn't even exist here, you mentioned his mom when there was not even a need to, WHY did you mention it???

Can we not have a civilized conversation without insulting someone we disagree with???

If you still think after all of this that I came here to just troll, well, I can find better places to do it, You are entitled to a "civilized" opinion.

First, I did not insult anyone or anything. not everytime when someone's mother involve in a conservation, that will turn into an insult. I stand by what I said, and if his mum can single handedly sink a destroyer, it would be a complement, not an insult. If I say, your mum is a *****(just for example) that would be an insult

Second, if you think I insult him or my post was inappropriate, you are not to go on another post and try to argue your way, there is a small triangle on every post, you press and report that post, not to troll on someone

I did not misunderstood the reason you post, you don't really know the proper procedure on reporting a post, I would have no problem if you think my post is inappropriate and report it, I would have problem for you to say that I cannot say particular things

That's because you don't tell me what to say, you are not my mother.

And I wonder why you have problem with my post, but you decided to let go with another post #38 that have the same tone, is it because it was said by a Pakistani? Or is it because im chinese? Then I can also say you are racist

Re: USS Zumwalt update thread
Originally Posted by Superboy
J-10B armed with C-803 can sink it.
On internet even a brain fart can sink it...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/naval-warfare/209669-uss-zumwalt-update-thread-3.html#ixzz2iDjR1zty

First, I did not insult anyone or anything. not everytime when someone's mother involve in a conservation, that will turn into an insult. I stand by what I said, and if his mum can single handedly sink a destroyer, it would be a complement, not an insult. If I say, your mum is a *****(just for example) that would be an insult

Second, if you think I insult him or my post was inappropriate, you are not to go on another post and try to argue your way, there is a small triangle on every post, you press and report that post, not to troll on someone

I did not misunderstood the reason you post, you don't really know the proper procedure on reporting a post, I would have no problem if you think my post is inappropriate and report it, I would have problem for you to say that I cannot say particular things

That's because you don't tell me what to say, you are not my mother.

And I wonder why you have problem with my post, but you decided to let go with another post #38 that have the same tone, is it because it was said by a Pakistani? Or is it because im chinese? Then I can also say you are racist

Wow, now your implying that I am a racist for not saying something to another person who was, in a way, trolling??? And you even concluded all by yourself that since he is from my country, I will be friendly to him??? :omghaha:

Back to your post, Thanks for telling me about the triangle sign, I will not waste my time next time trying to teach a grown up, which I can, what to do and what not to. Even if I am not his/her mom.

One doesn't have to be someone's mom to tell someone how to distinguish between right or wrong. If that was the case then kings/president's etc. would need their moms to be with them, not their ministers, cabinets, advisors, etc.

This is going to be my last post on this thread since mine or your posts might interfere with the right environment needed for other people to talk on this thread. :pakistan::china:

J-10B armed with C-803 can sink it.
These can sink a 052D destroyer.

75a4c4f4f6de11e18df322000a1e9df2_7-612x300.jpg

Funny+military+wallpapers+3+-+Copy.jpg

Deadly, eh?

@jhungary

You dont know $hit for spanish... plz stop son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom