What's new

USS Fitzgerald 'at fault': Crew failed to react to approaching cargo ship in devastating crash that

The one manipulating mass media and withheld information is the US. If the USS Fitzgerald was innocent, US would have release its data to prove its innocent and this would have been a "no story" by now. Instead they peddle the idea of starboard side notion, refuse to pay the damages.
:rolleyes1: Sure. Says you.

Sorry, but unlike you, I am not speculating pending the outcome of all the investigations.

The "must defend american military honor, pride and professionalism myth at all cost even if it means that I have to embarrass myself" brigade in this forum is so dedicated. This is my first time seeing such passion and dedication lmao.

Stop lying, Japan hasn't make the radar data public and only the ACX Crystal data were available. Show me the radar then. You are only here to troll Chinese PDF members. You already know USS Fitzgerald was at fault, but some reason pretend and deceive. Your reputation is terrible in PDF.

lol....If you say so.

You have your right to your own view, unlike in China, I am not going to force you to believe something that is not probably true, if you want to make an arse out of yourself and make up decision before anything is clear, that's your business. I don't mind when someone trying to be and arsehole and jump to conclusion like this, in fact, it's quite entertaining.

My reputation is A LOT better than you here, so don't worry about my reputation.

How can you compare a rookie training to an attack helicopter maneuver done on purpose. I have a tonne of army fails from around the world OK. Recruits sometimes makes mistake, that's why those holes are there when shit happens.

Such kind of accidents normally only happens to India due to their superb training. Same for their air crash record and of course their army accidents.

I am not the one comparing anything, some one post a 7 years old news and a 5 year old video and claim the US military have no discipline. I am just saying I can do that too. Does that make it true?

By the way, again, if you look at the comment section of the you tube video, the pilot wasn't doing anything fancy when he crashed, he misjudged the lift in Mountain area and crash, you can see the blade conning in the end before it crashed, he come in too fast, air is thin in the snowy mountain and he does not have enough lift to put him back up, That's it.

The "must defend american military honor, pride and professionalism myth at all cost even if it means that I have to embarrass myself" brigade in this forum is so dedicated. This is my first time seeing such passion and dedication lmao.

like @Penguin embarrass you when you say the destroyer RAMMING the cargo ship when it was in fact the cargo ship ram into the destroyer??

lol....If you say so.

You have your right to your own view, unlike in China, I am not going to force you to believe something that is not probably true, if you want to make an arse out of yourself and make up decision before anything is clear, that's your business. I don't mind when someone trying to be and arsehole and jump to conclusion like this, in fact, it's quite entertaining.

My reputation is A LOT better than you here, so don't worry about my reputation.

I am not the one comparing anything, some one post a 7 years old news and a 5 year old video and claim the US military have no discipline. I am just saying I can do that too. Does that make it true?

By the way, again, if you look at the comment section of the you tube video, the pilot wasn't doing anything fancy when he crashed, he misjudged the lift in Mountain area and crash, you can see the blade conning in the end before it crashed, he come in too fast, air is thin in the snowy mountain and he does not have enough lift to put him back up, That's it.

like @Penguin embarrass you when you say the destroyer RAMMING the cargo ship when it was in fact the cargo ship ram into the destroyer??
Your reputation is very bad here. Everybody can see all the clown comment you make especially the Xi is not gay you try to bet with others.

Maybe you are Gordon chang, trying to embarrass USA instead of China. :lol:

Your reputation is very bad here. Everybody can see all the clown comment you make especially the Xi is not gay you try to bet with others.

Maybe you are Gordon chang, trying to embarrass USA instead of China. :lol:

Well, again, my rep is not for you to discuss, as if I care about what you and your goon think LOL.

They still can't explain why a highly maneuverable destroyer got t-bone by cargo ship but keep pointing finger at the cargo ship. He didn't even mention the link I posted, where the two destroyers were racing each other in the sea and yet posted a recruit throwing a grenade. USS Fitzgerald captain wasn't there, the radar wasn't on, didn't respond to radio and signal lights, and took zero actions before the crash.

They still can't explain why a highly maneuverable destroyer got t-bone by cargo ship but keep pointing finger at the cargo ship. He didn't even mention the link I posted, where the two destroyers were racing each other in the sea and yet posted a recruit throwing a grenade. USS Fitzgerald captain wasn't there, the radar wasn't on, didn't respond to radio and signal lights, and took zero actions before the crash.

Plus two teams on the Fitzgerald failed to detect an incoming ship

Keep on speculating pending the outcome of all the investigations.
That is your right (although it doesn't necessarily make you right).

The western brigade needs to chill, I understand that this incident completely tarnished and damage american navy's image but you know that's just the way it is, shit happens. At least there's still the indian navy to compete for the title of the biggest clown in naval history.

Back
Top Bottom