What's new

Usman Dar Arrested - PTI Sialkot Jalsa

Imran Khan going to Sialkot - Jalsa to happen at all cost.

Imran_Khan_sialkot.png

These neutrals are badly exposed and shows how deeply they are invovled in the downfall of Pakistan.
I fear none proffessionals are left in Pak Army and the head of neutral group is responsible for it.

View attachment 843853

It's blunder and incompetence of PTI Sialkot, East India Company have upper hand in this and can utilize minority card. PTI should get their workers released and do Jalsa on some other place.

I think they should leave Usman Dar in the cells for a few days. Get some sense into his thick head.

Being arrested was great optics though. 90% of people don't read beyond the headline.

I think they should leave Usman Dar in the cells for a few days. Get some sense into his thick head.

Being arrested was great optics though. 90% of people don't read beyond the headline.

Like Sheikh Rashid says, thori training ho jaay gi.

THE FLIGHT OF THE ANGELS!

An angel flew from Pindi to DC USA got his orders, flew back to London to convey the orders. Orders weren’t followed so he flew back to US to complain. Orders came from US to London & fat man in London saluted. So starts the crackdown of PTI from Sialkot.

Back
Top Bottom