What's new

User groups and colors

What he has done for Pakistan?????

Pakistan ke lia 3 bache jane hain.. aor kya karta aik mulk ka president apne mulk ke lia?. :rofl:

Stop expecting more than he is actually capable to offer. Kiya kya hai is not the question, what he could have done is the actual question. If you think on this line, you might repent why is he president of this country but you will not complain what he has done as he is performing at his best potential already. :lazy:

mod there is a mistake i think...Picture of major general must be of sword with Chand setara...currently it is of Lt. general...if i am not mistaken.

Okay gentlemen please help me - how do I post any important forward and secondly how do I inform u folk of any derogatory website like the one in Yahoo news on Pakistans power crisis - read some nasty remarks!Thanks and sorry for breaking the thread!

Webbie , Field marshal should be added for 10k posts.

Pak_field_marshal.gif

@ Webbie
I think the color scheme for senior member should be Green bold instead of Red. What you say?
Since Fresh members are light Green, Full members are Dark Green so Senior members should be Darker Green or Green with Bold.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Sorry for digging past but I think we need to update the #1 at a brand new thread with detailed information regarding each user group and also addition of the rank protocol. Then you shall stick that to members introduction. That's a need I believe.

Administrators: Manage the forums.

Senior Moderators: Manage the forums along with full moderation rights.

Moderators: Manage the forums along with limited moderation rights.

Staff: The group works to update the website Pakistan Defence, contents (updating equipment information, etc), graphics, and so on. (If your interested PM me to join).

Think Tank: The group that represents the Pakistani professionals, and military professionals with good knowledge and analytical discussion ability. Members of the Pakistani origin get elected to it based on the quality of posts.

Military Professionals: Military members of OTHER countries. Retired/Active.

Senior Members: Old and experienced members of the Defence.pk forum.

Full Members: New and FULL (with no restrictions) members of the forum.

Fresh: Users who just registered. Less than 15 posts. Face a few restrictions.

Promotions (posts needed to be promoted).

Full Members - 15 posts

Senior Members - 1000 posts

Ranks:

2nd Lieutenent - 0 posts

Lieutenant - 25 posts

Captain - 100 posts

Major - 300 posts

Lt. Colonel - 700 posts

Colonel - 1000 posts

Brigadier - 1500 posts

Major General - 2500 posts

Lt. General - 3300 Posts

General - 5000 posts

Why is my color not on the list?

Webby can u change my Login ID from AsianUnion to - ASIAN LION.

Thanks

Administrators: Manage the forums.

Senior Moderators: Manage the forums along with full moderation rights.

Moderators: Manage the forums along with limited moderation rights.

Staff: The group works to update the website Pakistan Defence, contents (updating equipment information, etc), graphics, and so on. (If your interested PM me to join).

Think Tank: The group that represents the Pakistani professionals, and military professionals with good knowledge and analytical discussion ability. Members of the Pakistani origin get elected to it based on the quality of posts.

Military Professionals: Military members of OTHER countries. Retired/Active.

Senior Members: Old and experienced members of the Defence.pk forum.

Full Members: New and FULL (with no restrictions) members of the forum.

Fresh: Users who just registered. Less than 15 posts. Face a few restrictions.

Promotions (posts needed to be promoted).

Full Members - 15 posts

Senior Members - 1000 posts

Ranks:

2nd Lieutenent - 0 posts

Lieutenant - 25 posts

Captain - 100 posts

Major - 300 posts

Lt. Colonel - 700 posts

Colonel - 1000 posts

Brigadier - 1500 posts

Major General - 2500 posts

Lt. General - 3300 Posts