What's new

Use of bio-weapons in Pakistan

As a defence personal i know that india also hv bio-weapon but it is secret,usa too hv ,and many big countrys...but no ordinary people will believe it becase it is unbelieveable...haha
dn't disclose it here. i hope there are some rules that defence personnel cannot join social networking sites,further the server of this site is in not so friendly country of ours..have restraint and dnt get excited..keep that enthusiasm for war..

Hmm, you know many defence personals are in this forums just to seek information about this neighbour....,,,jai hind

Name-sagar gogoi
Completion of NDA-2009
rank-wing commandore
Order given-to follow and respect the advice of our honorable President under
INDIAN AIR FORCE
let everyone know what will happen,

Name-sagar gogoi
Completion of NDA-2009
rank-wing commandore
INDIAN AIR FORCE

As if no other country has bio weapons except usa,rus or ind? lol even saddam had them big deal.

On-topic: this thread is a joke.

Name-sagar gogoi
Completion of NDA-2009
rank-wing commandore
INDIAN AIR FORCE

if you were in the iaf you would upon completion of the NDA go to air force training academy . after your commission as a flight lieutenant . it would take you at least ten years to reach the rank of squadron leader much less wing commander .:)

or do you mean air commodore:lol:?

Haha,,not gogoi dude i hv given u wrng informationt abt myself,,sagar pandya ,u gotta find me herehttp://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f7/military-aviation-news-591/index7.html

My dear mayank ,this is not a social network its a forum of defence,
yup,,, it is more insecure so keep off
though it is trolling and iam off topic but brother
i doubt your wisdom.............
most probably ur nt in IAF.

and hve u heard of hacking
u wnt even knw and ur lappy wud b passin information to benefit others,,
now how it can b done either through phishing,spyware,malware or
most of us are in a habit of keeping same password for different sites account,same name account on different sites like facebook,twitter orkut nw ur colleagues are attacked by fake id's and this way information is gathered ..... so it's better to keep mum and observe the public mood and never let ur country down.. and dear u don't need to gather information from here,, most of the news given here hve refrences frm indian,pakistan dailies..
further ur wing commander intro was senseless

Haha,,not gogoi dude i hv given u wrng informationt abt myself,,sagar pandya ,u gotta find me herehttp://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f7/military-aviation-news-591/index7.html

look mate you don't need to try to be something you are not . also most of the people here are not from the services , so chill , relax . enjoy the forum and stop trying to make us believe you are an officer when you can even spell properly let alone form sentences.

if you were in the iaf you would upon completion of the NDA go to air force training academy . after your commission as a flight lieutenant . it would take you at least ten years to reach the rank of squadron leader much less wing commander .:)

or do you mean air commodore:lol:?

Mate i think you mean hot air condommore :no: ?

Why are you making fool of your self here !!

An Air Commodore is very high Ranking officer and I know they atleast know proper english.
For leaking this information on some defence forum you may be sacked and prisioned (some one with that experience will never do that.)

Please don't make a fool of Indian Airforce.
Search Sagar Pandya in Facebook you will know who is it.

Name-sagar gogoi
Completion of NDA-2009
rank-wing commandore
INDIAN AIR FORCE

Oh man, you must have pulled alot of strings to complete NDA and then get to wing commander rank in just 2 years with this English!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom