What's new

USA's use of Chemical Weapons

RT is the biggest rag. All bullsh!t, all the time. You need to be an idiot to tune into that crap. And the Russians, of all people...

RT is the biggest rag. All bullsh!t, all the time. You need to be an idiot to tune into that crap. And the Russians, of all people...
Russia never use freedom beheaders to invade countries

Iran is the first country victime of the terrorist JEW USA chemical weapons through Saddam hands: more than 100 000 killed

It's more than all the victimes of gaz during WW1: Russia, France, GB, Germany ...

Russia never use freedom beheaders to invade countries

Iran is the first country victime of the terrorist JEW USA chemical weapons through Saddam hands: more than 100 000 killed

Yes they did moron,they called them "national communist party members".Granted,they didn't behead you,they shot you or beat you to death in prison camps.You're beyond stupid and your propaganda is laughable.

Yeah,and CNN is television which conveys the truth.:lol::rolleyes:.

Isn't napalm and agent orange used in vietnam a form of chemical weapon warfare?

Yes they did moron,they called them "national communist party members".Granted,they didn't behead you,they shot you or beat you to death in prison camps.You're beyond stupid and your propaganda is laughable.
It was the JEWS, not the russians, who created the communist monsters to snslave Russia.

The communism have divided Korea.

They again create salafism.

Americans are the biggest liers and murders in the history the used depleted uranium against Iraq and Kosovo and napalm and chemical weapons against Vietnam and iran

It was the JEWS, not the russians, who created the communist monsters to snslave Russia.

The communism have divided Korea.

They again create salafism.

OH BOY !! Them Jews again ? If the Jews were HALF as powerful as you dopes make them out to be, there wouldn't be any of you dopes left. They'd have offed you already. Well, we can only wish... 
Americans are the biggest liers and murders in the history the used depleted uranium against Iraq and Kosovo and napalm and chemical weapons against Vietnam and iran

All 'legal', chief. And don't forget the cluster bombs !

Last edited:
OH BOY !! Them Jews again ? If the Jews were HALF as powerful as you dopes make them out to be, there wouldn't be any of you dopes left. They'd have offed you already. Well, we can only wish...
Karl Marx, Lenine, Trotsky and a lot little leaders of the communist parties in Europa were jews.

The russians are the victimes of the monster communism that you have created and that was very powerful because all the movements you create are totalitarians and terrorists

Unfortunately for you Staline kicked you out

Without you no wars in Korea, Vietnam, Cuba...

Just like the JEWS creating Al Qaeda to invade Libya

BHL_Libye-09.jpg

bernardhenri-lvy-libyen.jpg

Without you no wars in Korea, Vietnam, Cuba...

And without police, there'd be no crime. Right. You would have raped Korea, Vietnam and Cuba uncontested.

Just like the JEWS creating Al Qaeda to invade Libya

As I said in an earlier post, if the Jews were half as bad as you write, there'd be no kooks like you left. The Jews would have killed you already. But keep banging out the funny quotes, dude.

Last edited:
As I said in an earlier post, if the Jews were half as bad as you write, there'd be no kooks like you left. The Jews would have killed you already. But keep banging out the funny quotes, dude.
Part of me wishes I didn't have Elis on ignore, just because I find his lunacy to be entertaining. He's such a colossal idiot. I figure he's what happens when you grow up and you keep thinking the boogeyman is real. I bet he checks under his bed and in his closet before he goes to sleep to make sure Jews aren't hiding there.

Stop speaking about something else.

You can't deny that Karl Marx, Lenine & Trotsky the jews and a lot of little jewish leaders have created communism, which is an internationalist and totalitarian movement

They have created communism and the korean communist troops, the vietnamese communist troops have faced the capitalist troops

So you are the creators of those bloodbath

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom