What's new

USA/UK/CANADA/IRAN are Behind Current Crises

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is JH saying? Please give me a quote? My understanding is that he blaming retired officials and possibly some retiring officials but not the military high command/COAS.

I am with @A.M. on this: The foreign powers would be interested in a status quo so that the NATO withdrawl, the post withdrawl, and counter terrorism cooperation keep going ahead--and that Pakistan doesn't implode. I don't think they could care less so long as those major objectives are met.

Pakistanis--or specifically a small segment of losers led by Imran Khan--are doing a fine job destroying the country from within. If I were an Indian, I'd say: More Power to you Mr. Imran Khan! (with apologies to those Indians who have given some sane advice on this forum).
Agreed. They have no interest right now in PK politics. I'm sure they are monitoring it but have no reason for influencing it one way or another.

What is JH saying? Please give me a quote? My understanding is that he blaming retired officials and possibly some retiring officials but not the military high command/COAS.

I am with @A.M. on this: The foreign powers would be interested in a status quo so that the NATO withdrawl, the post withdrawl, and counter terrorism cooperation keep going ahead--and that Pakistan doesn't implode. I don't think they could care less so long as those major objectives are met.

Pakistanis--or specifically a small segment of losers led by Imran Khan--are doing a fine job destroying the country from within. If I were an Indian, I'd say: More Power to you Mr. Imran Khan! (with apologies to those Indians who have given some sane advice on this forum).
Hold your horses, when i said COAS was involved?

I am saying when JH and AB both are saying that US is imvolve, then obivously USA has some role in it.

Before coming to this forum I had a very high regard for Pakistanis. I thought they are intelligent people. Reason being my roots are from this very country but my perception changed afterwards. They are the biggest fool of their kind. Their parties are dear to me and not the country.They fight over parties and not its policies.Fools looks what your government is doing for you.Noora or whatever your PM is at least he is doing something to improve things.I understand it is not easy to live in power cuts but you have been living with it since independence.At least he is talking about power generation and spending on it. You are not happy with it and want to go with someone who is tearing bills on national television. First educate yourself and then everything will fall in place.This is just one of the example. Democracy does not give fruits in a day. Let it give some time. You were happy with Mr Zardari who did not do anything and the reason was simple because your leader did not raise its voice against him. Trust me you have become a laughing stock worldwide because of all this.

Hold your horses, when i said COAS was involved?

I am saying when JH and AB both are saying that US is imvolve, then obivously USA has some role in it.

Okay, any quotes/video from JH about USA involvement?
It makes no sense for USA to topple NS; on the contrary, it is Mr. Taliban Khan who is more likely to be a pain in the a$$ should the Taliban Khan be installed to the high political order.

May be you never heard that Pakistan is one important country you can find all major countries spies net work inside, thanks to great ISI who tracing and defeating enemies plans. You are so young to understand the happening around, take some international politic classes and come back again:cheers:

Lol important country which does not produce even a single thing of its own. Please enlighten me.

Before coming to this forum I had a very high regard for Pakistanis. I thought they are intelligent people. Reason being my roots are from this very country but my perception changed afterwards. They are the biggest fool of their kind. Their parties are dear to me and not the country.They fight over parties and not its policies.Fools looks what your government is doing for you.Noora or whatever your PM is at least he is doing something to improve things.I understand it is not easy to live in power cuts but you have been living with it since independence.At least he is talking about power generation and spending on it. You are not happy with it and want to go with someone who is tearing bills on national television. First educate yourself and then everything will fall in place.This is just one of the example. Democracy does not give fruits in a day. Let it give some time. You were happy with Mr Zardari who did not do anything and the reason was simple because your leader did not raise its voice against him. Trust me you have become a laughing stock worldwide because of all this.

There are elements of truth in what you are saying but please don't think this tempest in the tea cup represents the Pakistani majority. It is a country of 180 million, it is going through political evolution, it is also country where, in 2006, Benazir and Nawaz Sharif signed the Charter of Democracy, it is also a country where even the coups have been bloodless, it is a country where a unanimous parliament passed the historic 18th Amendment, it also a country where there was a peaceful transition of power from civilian to civilian....

The thuggery you see on the streets looks more magnified because the thugs' supporters enjoy vast numerical superiority on the internet. Unfortunately, the thugs is led by an egomaniac who can't be pushed too far back using any tools of the state despite his illegal actions.

Lol important country which does not produce even a single thing of its own. Please enlighten me.
As I said earlier you need take some classes of International politics. do it and come back again to discuss, no offense

Okay, any quotes/video from JH about USA involvement?
It makes no sense for USA to topple NS; on the contrary, it is Mr. Taliban Khan who is more likely to be a pain in the a$$ should the Taliban Khan be installed to the high political order.
Let me check it for you.

But let me tell you about my theory, Afghan Taliban supported by Pakistan, TTP who was supported by anti Pakistan forces. Mr.Taliban Khan was favoring TTP not Afghan Taliban.
And Afghan Taliban were pain in A$$ of US

There are elements of truth in what you are saying but please don't think this tempest in the tea cup represents the Pakistani majority. It is a country of 180 million, it is going through political evolution, it is also country where, in 2006, Benazir and Nawaz Sharif signed the Charter of Democracy, it is also a country where even the coups have been bloodless, it is a country where a unanimous parliament passed the historic 18th Amendment, it also a country where there was a peaceful transition of power from civilian to civilian....

The thuggery you see on the streets looks more magnified because the thugs' supporters enjoy vast numerical superiority on the internet. Unfortunately, the thugs is led by an egomaniac who can't be pushed too far back using any tools of the state despite his illegal actions.

Sorry to say Sir that world makes it perception based on whatever they see. To be honest Pakistan does not give a very good feeling. They love to stay in bad news.Why India,Srilanka or any other country in subcontinent is seen differently ?

As I said earlier you need take some classes of International politics. do it and come back again to discuss, no offense

Ok Intellectual.

Retired Officers backing different parties remind me an old song" Meri hamjolian kuch yahan kuch wohan" He happily give advise to government to use full force to remove dharna parties:crazy:

Sorry to say Sir that world makes it perception based on whatever they see. To be honest Pakistan does not give a very good feeling. They love to stay in bad news.Why India,Srilanka or any other country in subcontinent is seen differently ?

India had great political instability in parts of 80s/90s. Sri Lanka was not a 'normal' country for about a quarter century. In case of Pakistan, the biggest issue is that Pakistan is a 'security state'. Unless and until that is resolved, I am afraid, things are going to take longer than in other sub-continent countries. Due to being a security state, paranoia has set in over the last 60 years with or without justifications: The neighbor to the east is bad, the neighbor to the west is bad, and now some are even implicating Iran in the latest turmoil on top of the role of the Saudis....

We (and the world) thought Pakistan had turned a corner in May 2013: All major political parties were given something. But, alas, some losers have been encouraged to wreck the system. Important thing is that the majority of Pakistanis have realized that 'continuity' of the current system is the best way. The tempest-in-the-teacup sounds loud because of the aggressive online presence but they lack the street power, they lack the support of all Pakistanis except their own relatively small partisan supporters. And people like me are determined to make our voices heard in this din of the aggressive voices.

Retired COAS Aslam Baig exposed the hands trying destabilizing Pakistan, Speaking With Saleem Safi on an interview he spokes with details. Watch Tonight Jirga Talk show at night 10:00 PM Pakistan time.
Breaking News GEO

LOL. And I just exposed how dumb you are into believing retired general's bogus views on the most neutral and credible news channel of Pakistan. LOL.

LOL. And I just exposed how dumb you are into believing retired general's bogus views on the most neutral and credible news channel of Pakistan. LOL.
Oye Mr. LOL
Next if you quote me shut your mouth on useless LOL, serious things should be discuss with serious mood, there is Joke corner and Funny Stupid thread corner in which you can laugh as you can, got it?
Now on topic, I'm not favoring retired COAS, I just put a breaking news to discuss it with all, I'm not a dump like you or other like you who just watched a proper channel to enjoy what ever good for their interest, for me ARY and GEO both doubtful sources but live interviews are different things.
@Horus would you please merged two threads which are on same topic? mine one and cb4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom