What's new

USA offers Pakistan weapons of Afghan War

Exactly, thats what I think. Considering the conditions we might get a good bargain on weapons.

Sir faiiir chhhetii naaal dolllar peehjooo mein hunneiii aslaaa khareedaaann aaan ! :unsure:

Sir faiiir chhhetii naaal dolllar peehjooo mein hunneiii aslaaa khareedaaann aaan ! :unsure:

Paa jee tell USA that you will pay in a long run with very low interest. I 'think' USA would rather dispose off the weapons here then put up with transport costs. Though I can spare an overwhelming amount of 10/- USD if you can buy night vision goggles for me. (Hamsai :D)

if its aircraft, just as we were earlier equipped with the B-57 Canberra perhaps now in the modern day we can replace the B-57 squadron with a B-52 squadron

B-57 canberra
577777_187598898051809_1994054374_n.jpg

B-52

0000000c.jpg

now thats bad a$$
b52-array.jpg

it is being used in afghanistan follow : (i know the links are old but just info for those who dont know :) )
‘Old warrior’ B-52 gets call in Afghanistan - News - Stripes
BBC NEWS | Americas | Profile: B-52 bomber

This possible deal referred to an earlier news about the US waiver for Pakistan.
There hasn't been any update on this so far.

And like other members said, anything that could possibly be of any real use for Pakistan is not included in the deal.

if its aircraft, just as we were earlier equipped with the B-57 Canberra perhaps now in the modern day we can replace the B-57 squadron with a B-52 squadron

Inefficient in terms of cost and maintenance for PAF.
We neither have the funds for this nor will the US agree to sell these to us.

so Pakistan is a useless land where they throw garbage when they want and stop throwing by using sanctations when they don't……

Back
Top Bottom