What's new

USA offers Pakistan weapons of Afghan War

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yesterday I was watching AJJ news and it reported that USA has offered to give weapons which they were using in Afghanistan to Pakistan and now Pakistan is looking on which weapon to get and which will be useful for them @nuclearpak @ANTIBODY @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Imran Khan @fatman17 @Zakii

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was watching AJJ news and it reported that USA has offered to give weapons which they were using in Afghanistan to Pakistan and now Pakistan is looking on which weapon to get and which will be useful for them @nuclearpak @ANTIBODY @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Imran Khan @fatman17 @Zakii

hav'nt heard anything, however even if they did it would be the 'crumbs' on the table. all modern MDE's will be shifted out. things like trucks and jeeps may be offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
idk,U.S.A already found out that Pakistan is supporting the Taliban,so this seems a bit "shady".HEHE how ironic would it be if those weapons ended up in the Talibans' hands.

hav'nt heard anything, however even if they did it would be the 'crumbs' on the table. all modern MDE's will be shifted out. things like trucks and jeeps may be offered.

Don't know they were also saying that Pakistan defence organisations have confirmed it that USA offered weapons I don't what weapons but hope for the best may be we can get some Artillery at least

idk,U.S.A already found out that Pakistan is supporting the Taliban,so this seems a bit "shady".HEHE how ironic would it be if those weapons ended up in the Talibans' hands.

Pakistan will not buy Machine Guns or Assault Rfiles if Pakistan buys some weapons they will go for some big things

Pakistan doesn't need weapons,it needs humanitarian aid for its starving population.

Don't know they were also saying that Pakistan defence organisations have confirmed it that USA offered weapons I don't what weapons but hope for the best may be we can get some Artillery at least

Pakistan will not buy Machine Guns or Assault Rfiles if Pakistan buys some weapons they will go for some big things

I think the Taliban are fully capable of using big things.Not only that,but also stealing them from the army itself.

So what's the biggy?

It would be just small stuff, nothing too big...like some comms, helmets waghaira.

ok even if we are offered how about humvee's ???

Saudi_Arabian_Humvee.jpg

humvee.jpg

Pakistan should ask for more nukes,too bad they don't have the balls to do that :(

Back
Top Bottom