What's new

USA may need Türkiye to produce the F-35

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

A huge Rare Earth Element reserve has been discovered in Eskişehir. With this discovery, Türkiye ranked second in the world. This discovery is important enough to give Türkiye a space to impose an embargo on the United States. To be more precise. In the near future, the USA may need us to produce the F-35s that it did not give us.

doubtful.
its not like rare earths are only in china and a couple other places. the us itself has significant deposits along with allies like Australia. they just dont mine much.
its just that its kind of polluting and china holds most of the refining tech and mass production savings.

First, determine whether the rare earth ore is true.

Second, determine whether it is heavy rare earth or light rare earth.

Third, determine whether China is willing to provide mining technology and patents.

Fourth, don't fantasize about other things.

Third, determine whether China is willing to provide mining technology and patents.

Fourth, don't fantasize about other things.

what "mining technology" is the sole domain of China? Something that no other country on earth is capable of replicating? Please enlighten us. ..and if you cite the number of useless patents the Chinese produce, I'm gonna hurl.

This discovery is important enough to give Türkiye a space to impose an embargo on the United States.

Excellent news, then. I would like to see this embargo as soon as possible. Please go ahead, make my day. :D

what "mining technology" is the sole domain of China? Something that no other country on earth is capable of replicating? Please enlighten us. ..and if you cite the number of useless patents the Chinese produce, I'm gonna hurl.

1, There is no 5G intelligent mine technology in the West. If the 5G intelligent rare earth mine is not operated by Chinese enterprises, it will bring a lot of pollution to the local environment(You can search the pollution caused by MT weld project of Lynas company and mountain pass project of MP materials company. These three rare earth projects do not involve Chinese enterprises).

2, Of course, the west can also abolish the patent rights of Chinese enterprises. Similarly, China will abolish the patent rights owned by the West. Guess who lost more?

3, In fact, we can consider why the rare earth mines in Canada and other countries are operated by Chinese enterprises. You'll know the answer.

4, You can bet whether the Turkish government will invite Chinese enterprises to operate this rare earth mine.

Last edited:
1, There is no 5G intelligent mine technology in the West. If the 5G intelligent rare earth mine is not operated by Chinese enterprises, it will bring a lot of pollution to the local environment(You can search the pollution caused by MT weld project of Lynas company and mountain pass project of MP materials company. These three projects do not involve Chinese enterprises).

2, Of course, the west can also abolish the patent rights of Chinese enterprises. Similarly, China will abolish the patent rights owned by the West. Guess who lost more?

3, In fact, we can consider why the rare earth mines in Canada and other countries are operated by Chinese enterprises. You'll know the answer.

4, You can bet whether the Turkish government will invite Chinese enterprises to operate this rare earth mine.

you bragged about REE extraction technology that is exclusive to China and then all you can come up with is 5G intelligent mines?

Here is a hint, a country in the West name withheld to protect your sanity has pioneered REE extraction process using genetically engineered bacteria achieving extraction rates higher than anyone has ever achieved at commercially competitive production cost - no water wasted, no acid used, no pollution and no cancer village. This technology is in the process of being licensed to firms in the US and Australia.

..and you'll get a good laugh when you hear the person that pioneered the process is a first generation Chinese immigrant to the US and a former Caltech student.

you bragged about REE extraction technology that is exclusive to China and then all you can come up with is 5G intelligent mines?

Here is a hint, a country in the West name withheld to protect your sanity has pioneered REE extraction process using genetically engineered bacteria achieving extraction rates higher than anyone has ever achieved at commercially competitive production cost - no water wasted, no acid used, no pollution and no cancer village. This technology is in the process of being licensed to firms in the US and Australia.

..and you'll get a good laugh when you hear the person that pioneered the process is a first generation Chinese immigrant to the US and a former Caltech student.
Not only "5G intelligent mine", Chinese enterprises have more than 90% of rare earth industry technology.

I konw you are saying that scientists at Cornell University are designing bacteria to extract rare earth elements. I suggest you brag about this technology after it is successfully researched and commercialized.

"Future", "soon", "maybe" and other words are usually used by Indians. If the United States becomes more and more like India, we will be very sad.

Not only "5G intelligent mine", Chinese enterprises have more than 90% of rare earth industry technology.

I konw you are saying that scientists at Cornell University are designing bacteria to extract rare earth elements. I suggest you brag about this technology after it is successfully researched and commercialized.

"Future", "soon", "maybe" and other words are usually used by Indians. If the United States becomes more and more like India, we will be very sad.

I'm not taking about Cornell, I'm talking about CMI. The US become like India? not a chance, not when we have smart first generation Chinese talent to keep us on the cutting edge. One thing we are really good at is commercializing new tech, so don't you worry about us.

I'm not taking about Cornell, I'm talking about CMI. The US become like India? not a chance, not when we have smart first generation Chinese talent to keep us on the cutting edge. One thing we are really good at is commercializing new tech, so don't you worry about us.
1, Whether it's Cornell University or CMI, you should at least wait until this technology is commercialized.

2, USA is really like India, or the USA is the luxury version of India, and India is the beggar version of the USA. The Jews are Brahmans, and WASP is the satyri.

3, I am grateful to the USA for not wasting the wisdom of these early Chinese immigrants. At that time, China was not able to provide them with the space to display their talents. They can find opportunities on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, which is the luck of human civilization.

4, Americans should begin to get used to the smell of curry and Indian style English. Because there are fewer and fewer skilled immigrants in China.

Last edited:
1, Whether it's Cornell University or CMI, you should at least wait until this technology is commercialized.

2, USA is really like India, or the USA is the luxury version of India, and India is the beggar version of the USA. The Jews are Brahmans, and WASP is the satyri.

3, I am grateful to the USA for not wasting the wisdom of these early Chinese immigrants. At that time, China was not able to provide them with the space to display their talents. They can find opportunities on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, which is the luck of human civilization.

4, Americans should begin to get used to the smell of curry and Indian style English. Because there are fewer and fewer skilled immigrants in China.

not to worry, the US still attracts the best and brightest from around the world.
China doesn't have a monopoly on talent.

Back
Top Bottom