What's new

US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories rather than letting them fall into China's hands, a former national security adviser says

We are all Chinese citizens based on the laws from both sides, leave who alone? we are the same people, who are you? from teeny tiny Greece, lol... I guess I need a microscope
The same people,different countries. Like Palestine and Jordan. Syria and Lebanon. Iraq and Kuwait.

And also Canadian.

What about the Taiwanese citizens? Don't they get a say? :P
What is my nationality got to do with whats right or wrong on the subject ? If US wants to evilly destroy someone's property, then its perfecty OK for someone to do the same to US. I dont have to be on your master's side all the time. You are just a hypocrite lecturing Chinese to respect human rights and rights of Taiwan all the time while you think you and Americans dont have to respect others rights.

What is my nationality got to do with whats right or wrong on the subject ? If US wants to evilly destroy someone's property, then its perfecty OK for someone to do the same to US. I dont have to be on your master's side all the time. You are just a hypocrite lecturing Chinese to respect human rights and rights of Taiwan all the time while you think you and Americans dont have to respect others rights.
Because you're a Chinese hiding behind a Canadian flag and talking against your country's interests. The country that you actually live and work at right now.

Because you're a Chinese hiding behind a Canadian flag and talking against your country's interests. The country that you actually live and work at right now.
Who the fk is you to decide whats my and my country's interests. Here goes your BS of freedom of speech of opinios for all in democratic West, every one in a country has to speak with one voice that has to be in favour of your master US. Just go mind your business.

I am describing historical facts that show that Taiwan's stance of being the rightful government to all of China instead of the communists rebels has merit. The civil war in China is still unfinished, and hence the outcome not established.

UN had already recognized CCP as the legitimate government of China. This is the reason why UNSC seat is with CCP and not with KMT.

Does UN recognize it a province of China?

UN does not recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country.

Show me where is Taiwan in the below list

1679057098690.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom