What's new

US won’t give leftover military hardware to Pakistan

Some time back you didnt wanted these vehicles and then after that we are are getting it so suddenly we became oppurtunist scavengers :rolleyes:
obviously i dont......But indian request is most surprising.

no opinion other than
its USA's equipment
they burn it trash it
they keep it or give it to anyone they like .. but we would thank them for even considering to give these vehicles to us for free.

these MRAPs despite their operational costs are excellent for their job and even if we have to pay for them we should get them. if that option is not open then look for other avenues.

the Saudi manufactured vehicles in partnership with South Africa are also excellent and we can get them.
and we also evaluated Czech ones too. whether we produce them in-house or we procure them from whoever, these vehicles are needed to nullify the TTP IED attacks and ambushes.

Americans have to keep the sensitivities of Indians and Afghan northern alliance in mind too. both are hostile to Pakistan so we cant expect everything without hassle.

MRAPs have been publicised too much causing diarrhoea to many people who dont want Pakistan to get these vehicles but there has been a lot more equipment we have been getting from USA that has helped us in our COIN a lot.
sir we already have atleast 20 of them.

India to get mine-resistant vehicles

if we r to believe this source. But shouldnt Pakistani authorities also show concern when indians r requesting them and afghans r to get them?

Derogatory racist remark uncalled for.

Reported.
chahcha how many time would i have to say my posts dont represent u or yr like minded people?

However it will be interesting to see What Kabul Regime has to say abt it specially in the sense what these r the weapons that should be given to ANA not anyone else!

Last edited:
obviously i dont......But indian request is most surprising.

sir we already have atleast 20 of them.

India to get mine-resistant vehicles

if we r to believe this source. But shouldnt Pakistani authorities also show concern when indians r requesting them and afghans r to get them?

chahcha how many time would i have to say my posts dont represent u or yr like minded people?

However it will be interesting to see What Kabul Regime has to say abt it specially in the sense what these r the weapons that should be given to ANA not anyone else!

Any nation eligible under the EDA Program can apply for the hardware. The decision rests with the US Government after taking into account its own priorities.

Excess Defense Articles (EDA) | The Official Home of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency

Last edited:
I'm shocked at the fact they have even offered them to Pakistan. Here in the US. A lot of the police are being armed like the military! It's out of control. America has become more like what the Communists were like back during the Cold War! So I hope Pakistan get the equipment!

I'm shocked at the fact they have even offered them to Pakistan. Here in the US. A lot of the police are being armed like the military

Local LEAs are eligible to apply for EDA equipment just like other nations. It is not offered but those wanting it have to apply for it.

Not at all. Any application is entirely appropriate if it meets the needs of the applicant and is approved.
i agree with this but again its not the essence/gist of conversation in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom