What's new

US willing to fund Afghan border security: Bilawal

US could not able todo that after spending billions of dollars , do u really think this add will change any thing on ground? US want pak to keep fighting with taliban until the last afghani or Pakistani , in that case be ready for another suicide attacks in our country

US want what? Last time I checked TTP is blowing up in Pakistan every other day and now even Islamabad isn't safe from Afghan refugee terrorism. Tell you afghan brothers to stop blowing up in Pakistan for once before crying about USA.

and give a valid reason for TTP attacks.
Valid reason? Another TTP terrorist sympatizer on PDF.

If there is no concrete walls and drone surveillance then we will know these funds are being siphoned off.

You get 100 million and you put a barb wire on the border and a local in chappal with an AK as the guard who is the cousin of the TTP c*unt on the other side :lol:

Need solid concrete and Punjab regiment stationed at the border with access to armed drones.

If there is no concrete walls and drone surveillance
IMO if they are sincere to help this is what is needed. The concrete walls need to be very high and across the border. This will cost in the billions and I doubt the US will fund that. They prob thinking about some low key token help for their boy Bilawal.

IMO if they are sincere to help this is what is needed. The concrete walls need to be very high and across the border. This will cost in the billions and I doubt the US will fund that. They prob thinking about some low key token help for their boy Bilawal.

PPP and PMLN are notorious for hustling the yanks for the odd 50 million, 100 millon which gets dished out to their network as a payday. It's their hallmark.

In order to please US we fucked out own country good going folks.. new generation is eager to leave Pakistan who's fault is it? I don't want imran or nawaz i just want someone honest to rule our country not Thiefs.
Am i asking to much from establishment? my open question from establishment enough is enough please.

In order to please US we fucked out own country good going folks.. new generation is eager to leave Pakistan who's fault is it? I don't want imran or nawaz i just want someone honest to rule our country not Thiefs.
Am i asking to much from establishment? my open question from establishment enough is enough please.
Wrong. Pakistan has been in love with Taliban and sundry other nasties despite U.S. displeasure.

1671951101455.jpeg

I think U.S., especially the Congress (especially with Republicans back in House) won't like to appropriate anything for Afghanistan. Any small amount has to come from existing budget for general anti-terrorism fight. That will be triggered only if something in Afghanistan is deemed dangerous far afield. Fighting Taliban inside Afghanistan or Pakistan may not fit the bill. Biden considers Afghanistan lost cause and doesn't want to throw good money after bad.

Republicans aren't in the House "officially".

So how much is Pak Army going to charge for killing fellow Pakistanis this time?
Last time it was $5k a pop (according to sources). I guess the Army will be happy to negotiate a price of $500 this time.

U.S will fund Afghan border security but what do they want in return?
Nothing comes for free, I won't be surprised if Shamsi Air base
is handed over and we get drone strikes in Pakistan again.

Last edited:
Fk1kmO3WYAA2QpK
11 دسمبر 1950 کو یہ کارٹون مشہور اخبار پاکستان ٹائیمز میں اس وقت شائع ہوا جب امریکا نے پاکستان کو 6 لاکھ ڈالر امداد دی، کارٹون کے کیپشن میں کھڑکی سے سر نکال کر دو امریکی یہ بات کررہے ہیں کہ پاکستان نے امریکی امداد تو لے لی مگر اپنے پیروں پہ کبھی کھڑا نہ ہوسکے گا۔ آج دیکھ لیں !!

We should have bombed the armories at major ANA/US bases through covert airstrikes, after Taliban takeover, before they could be broken into. Would have slowed the proliferation that we see now. Just like Americans did at Ojhri to prevent further Stinger use.

Its very good deal, get funds to kill afghan terrorists and stop them from entering Pakistan.

You think the Americans suddenly woke up and decided to fund a Pakistani wall out of the blue. The Pakistani army and various governments have been pleading for US funds in the past. The Americans laughed it off.

Obviously the Americans want something in return which is always detrimental to Pakistan's security.

If the Americans want something just say "Absolutely Not!". It worked so well the last time. :D

Back
Top Bottom