What's new

US warns Pakistan of ‘multiple repercussions’

1967 we kicked your a$$, 1984 we kicked your a$$.
Those were tiny skirmishes, even though we won them, they are nothing compared to the all out war of 1962.

India has never ever defeated china at anything.
A real winner without trophy...hmmm. Stay in your dreamland...keep up with your warning department task.

We gave warning to Nehru for his foward policy, india didn't listen, then we proceeded to give them an a$$ whipping India will never forget. To this day it still stings them. They were humiliated, mauled, slaughtered, absolutely murdered into shreds.
They are living with the shock and humiliation to this day, they are having nightmares over it, even their Agvi V IRBM is aimed at china due to their total embarrassment in the 1962 war. I believe we permanently damaged the Indian psyche in 1962.

Prior to the 1962 war, we gave multiple warnings, and India thought we were bluffing, we shredded them into bits and they have never been the same since, always living in paranoid fear. That's how you own an entire country. :coffee:

I suppose your warning should be taken seriously

1967 we kicked your a$$, 1984 we kicked your a$$.
Those were tiny skirmishes, even though we won them, they are nothing compared to the all out war of 1962.

India has never ever defeated china at anything.

Amazing and Chinese people are peace loving that is why there have not been more kicking of India

Against who? Hafiz Saeed? You wish!

Hafiz Saeed is small fry. I worry more about AAZ and why Hillary is saying that he is in Pakistan. The repercussions could be considerable.

Hafiz Saeed is small fry. I worry more about AAZ and why Hillary is saying that he is in Pakistan. The repercussions could be considerable.

1) Until he isn't found, he isn't here.
2) Any repercussions, we'll live with it, this is not Iraq or Afghanistan. I have faced off against Americans and their ART before, can do it again, any time of the day. Sure they will wreak havoc, but we are a nation of 180 million very opinionative and angry people. All I can say is that, those 'repercussions' will result in repercussions for the US that will make Vietnam seem like a picnic. Even as we speak, people are anticipating an attack on Iran and Lashkars are being formed to fight along side the Iranians in case of an attack. These people are in over there heads with American hegemony over the region, even the liberals are put off the by the lack of concern for loss of Pakistani life shown by the Americans. My advice to the US, tread carefully.

US has a department of warnings.

Classic. Great post.

As for the warnings, go ahead and follow through with them don't warn. Any punitive measures against Pakistan will be counter-productive in the WoT for US and NATO.

Just a bunch of economic sanctions or would the US take military action against Pakistan? :blink:

and squeezing the political space available to the ruling Pakistan People’s Party by relying on other political groups.
“A message has been conveyed at the highest level that if the government cannot take a decision regarding NATO supplies, the US will rely on Nawaz Sharif,” he added. His claim, however, could not be independently verified.*

US warns Pakistan of

this tells a lot

btw i want pakistani source not some half arsed indian source

Pakistan must not accept any nonsense from usa, if they do pose any threat or ransom we should act we got our own cards to play, iran north korea. Palestine africa so no need to worry

Pakistan must not accept any nonsense from usa, if they do pose any threat or ransom we should act we got our own cards to play, iran north korea. Palestine africa so no need to worry

pakistan must act to down the drones

Pakistan should invite Ahmadinejad immediately and have him make some statements. :D
Pakistan must troll the troll harder!

Classic. Great post.

As for the warnings, go ahead and follow through with them don't warn. Any punitive measures against Pakistan will be counter-productive in the WoT for US and NATO.

1) Sure they will wreak havoc, but we are a nation of 180 million very opinionative and angry people. All I can say is that, those 'repercussions' will result in repercussions for the US that will make Vietnam seem like a picnic. My advice to the US, tread carefully.

Ha ha! Very funny comments. All of them. Either you guys are really unaware of whats going on around you, or keep pushing the goal posts everytime US "dares" to cross the line you have drawn!

One question though: whoz got balls, them ballz of steel, to bell the proverbial cat?

How old are you, boy? Aint it surprising that the so called "high IQ" people cannot dissect events and understand the complexities involved? Typical "bottish" behavior.

Btw, Ahem! 1967, 1987. Check out those 'incidents'.

refer to post number 17 :coffee:

Ha ha! Very funny comments. All of them. Either you guys are really unaware of whats going on around you, or keep pushing the goal posts everytime US "dares" to cross the line you have drawn!

One question though: whoz got balls, them ballz of steel, to bell the proverbial cat?

atleast they have the balls to give the middle finger to the US and they also have an independent foreign policy, something india dont have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom