What's new

US warns action if PAK fails to stop cross border attacks

USA is like a dog who just barks like indians but dont have any gumption for fight.Indians also barked a lot in 2001 and 2008

Actions?? -- 1.Now where exactly Bangladesh is on world map?

2.What will I get if I google Abbottabad??

US warns everyone,it warned North Korea a hundred times in the last decade,but all talk no show.US is not that stupid to attack a nuclear country.Pakistan is US last hope to maintain the regional peace.if Pakistan openly turned against US,US will lose everything in this region,both things achieved and goals want to achieve in the future.

On one side, Pakistan always says we will fight against U.S. and all that and on other hand, They gave base to U.S., allowed U.S. for drone attack, taking military aid for last 50 years and more. Pakistan sovereignty was lost after Abottabad incident. What happened after that ?? Nothing only words we will do this and that.....:blah:

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

US warns everyone,it warned North Korea a hundred times in the last decade,but all talk no show.US is not that stupid to attack a nuclear country.Pakistan is US last hope to maintain the regional peace.if Pakistan openly turned against US,US will lose everything in this region,both things achieved and goals want to achieve in the future.

They are not warning, But actually they are taking steps also.

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Already U.S. attacked 1,000 of times. They doing on daily basis.

Remember Abottabad ?? :coffee:

On one side, Pakistan always says we will fight against U.S. and all that and on other hand, They gave base to U.S., allowed U.S. for drone attack, taking military aid for last 50 years and more. Pakistan sovereignty was lost after Abottabad incident. What happened after that ?? Nothing only words we will do this and that.....:blah:

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

They are not warning, But actually they are taking steps also.

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Already U.S. attacked 1,000 of times. They doing on daily basis.

Remember Abottabad ?? :coffee:

that's exactly what I said,it is because at least in the name,Pakistan and US are still allies and take joint actions against Taliban.if US lost this lifeline in this region,then US will suffer totally failure,the money and live over the years wasted in the region will go down the drain for good.so Pakistan is still US last hope.

This too is war.If you ve guts then fight it.or go to ur baap uncle sam crying ;)

we are not the one allowing the Americans to build bases since 1960s,neither do we take alms from the US government,nor do we let Americans bombard our country or let the American murderers walk free in return for blood-money after finding them to be guilty.

Let me know,who is the baap here and who is the beta,after these observations.

Have you any pride left???What are you people doing??When will you stop creating conspiracy theories just to satisfy your own ego and start acting??

that's exactly what I said,it is because at least in the name,Pakistan and US are still allies and take joint actions against Taliban.if US lost this lifeline in this region,then US will suffer totally failure,the money and live over the years wasted in the region will go down the drain for good.so Pakistan is still US last hope.

Have you heard of Northern Distribution Network.

Have you heard of Northern Distribution Network.

ok,it all boils to wether US would invade Pakistan,right? I say it would never happen,and China also wont allow it happen,US attacked two Chinese neighors in the last 60 years and China both intervened even as a very very poor developing country.I BET US WILL NEVER ATTACK,WANNA BET?

ok,it all boils to wether US would invade Pakistan,right? I say it would never happen,and China also wont allow it happen,US attacked two Chinese neighors in the last 60 years and China both intervened even as a very very poor developing country.I BET US WILL NEVER ATTACK,WANNA BET?

relax.... betting with faceless people over the net.. dont you think you are getting way to hyper?

US is not stupid,if Afhanistan is the place to bog US down,Pakistan can be the US soldiers graveyard,they just can not afford that high casaulty.US deep in their heart still want Pakistan to be his ally,mabye more compliant one,but never thought about changing the biggest muslim country in the world into US arch enemy.people with normal mind all can see that.

why will USA INVADE pakistan? they will simply carry out actions in areas like NW frontier where they feel taliban are hiding.. and they can even carry out military action in Karachi, lahore or islamabad if required (as they did in Abottabad...)

BUT, I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN, USA WILL NEVER ATTACK PAKISTAN!! i don't want to have a bet with sleepwalker, ooops sorry, i mean beijingwalker !!!!:bunny:

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

relax.... betting with faceless people over the net.. dont you think you are getting way to hyper?

don't have a bet with him anyway, I totally support him! if u don't believe how right he is, read my clarification which i have written!

Back
Top Bottom