What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Pakhtuns dont have anything against Bangladeshis. No Afghan or Pakistani sees Bangladeshis as an enemy.

Afghans have very little knowledge about BD.

However, most Pakhtuns dont like indians.

Totally wrong. Most Afghan Pakhtuns like India. India's tie up with Pakistani Pakhtuns went back to Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

UAE as well, if i'm not mistaken

actually once NATO forces (very inevitably) withdraw from Afghanistan, it would be prudent for the OIC to organize peace-keeping forces from Islamic countries ---Bangladesh as well included.

Pakistan and Bangladesh alone are the largest contributors of peace-keeping forces to the UN --and their services are accredited and appreciated thusly.

But brother, is OIC capable to organize such a military operation? What are the achievements of this OIC so far? It has a big name tag only. So far, its members have successfully met many times to embrace each other, give big speeches, live in luxurious hotels, and then come back to their home countries without achieving anything.

I do not think, OIC Secretariate has that kind of muscle needed to tackle Afghanistan. A strong commitment and hundreds of billions of dollars are needed to fight the war there. Is OIC capable to do this?

Only the UN is capable to take over the job from the western troops, and considering the mind set of Muslim Afghanistan, it is imperative that UNO asks only Sunni Muslim countries to participate in fighting. Shia and non-Muslim participation equally will be used by Taliban to spread its call for Jihad and to recruit its troops.

Afghans have very little knowledge about BD.

However, contrary to your assumption Afghan Taliban were quick to know where they can find BD on the world map. So, they have sent this request to BD not to send troops.

I think, your desparate outbursts are off the mark. What Omar was telling is that historically Afghanis do not have an enemisity with Bangali Muslims, although they may have the same with some of its neighbours, Muslim or not.

But, this is a war against Talibans. So, it is very natural that this group will not take it kindly when Bangladeshi troops fight against them. Omar's statement does not mean that even Taliban should love the enemy BD troops.

Convenient? From all Pakhtuns loving Bengalis and hating Indians now you are down to Talibans not loving BD troops!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, the point was about foreign troops not being welcome in Afghanistan, EVER, in history. That was not an invitation to manifest the hidden racist in that poster. Get it?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

However, contrary to your assumption Afghan Taliban were quick to know where they can find BD on the world map. So, they have sent this request to BD not to send troops.

Yes, Taliban issuing a warning to DB = Afghans having excellent knowledge about Bangladesh!

Convenient? From all Pakhtuns loving Bengalis and HATING INDIANS now you are down to Talibans not loving BD troops!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously, the point was about foreign troops not being welcome in Afghanistan, EVER, in history. That was not an invitation to manifest the hidden racist in that poster. Get it?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Yes, Taliban issuing a warning to DB = Afghans having excellent knowledge about Bangladesh!

I think, you are too desparate to project your country as the most known in the world. But, is it necessary? Hindustan is famaous since time immemorial. Who would contest that? But, I am talking about the Afghan mind set. They like the Sunni Muslims. They dislike even Shias, and they dispise idolators. Why do you ask me to be so specific?

I think, you are too desparate to project your country as the most known in the world. But, is it necessary? Hindustan is famaous since time immemorial. Who would contest that? But, I am talking about the Afghan mind set. They like the Sunni Muslims. They dislike even Shias, and they dispise idolators. Why do you ask me to be so specific?

Because when you talk like that it is very enlightening to us on the mindset of not the Afghans but you.

There are Afghan idolaters, some of them elected to parliament.

Because when you talk like that it is very enlightening to us on the mindset of not the Afghans but you.

We are taught to speak the truth and not to lie. I do not think it is necessary to tell a lie just to please an Indian.

@eastwatch

Afghans have a very specific identy of Afghanistan as a nation. That includes Afghan non-muslims and shias.

You are confusing Taliban with Afghans. There is this propaganda that somehow Pastuns are barbaric and just hate filled creatures. This is not the case. Pashtuns need a proper leadership that can help them out from the crisis since the last 30 years where they have been used like a football from vested interests.

Afghans include, shias and non-muslims. Even during the anti-soviet resistance, Afghan shia commanders were one of the many that fought in a united fashion against the soviets.

Ofcourse, a muslim connection is there basically to deligitimese the Taliban and Al Qaeda forces. The Afghans themselves need all the help they can get from the international community and if you look at the various polls done from different organisations raning from BBC to Al jazeera you can see which nations get the highest favorable and which get the least favorable ratings.

Huh.. desperate try AL-Zakir.
You know they (AL) probably going to keep those two in the constitution and discarding everything else so you are trying to hold to last straw. Dont you? :rofl::rofl:

It's shows that Awami leaguers only good at talk. When we include Islam in our constitution, we didn't think how Awami would act. We are firm to our believe and we do what we say unlike Awami and deception. :tdown:

If that two could satisfy you and give yu the illusion that Bangladesh is a Islamic state then so be it..;)

I am not saying Bangladesh is a fully Islamic nation but it is closer to Islamic then secular because of these two important element. Won't you agree?? ;)

It would be fantastic if Awami dare to omit Islam out of Bangladesh constitution. :rofl:

AL will be out of power in two days if it dares to delete Bismillah from the Constitution. All US dollar notes say 'In God we trust,' even though that country champions the so-called secularism. The words related to Allah should not be challenged by men.

AL will be out of power in two days if it dares to delete Bismillah from the Constitution. All US dollar notes say 'In God we trust,' even though that country champions the so-called secularism. The words related to Allah should not be challenged by men.

I dont think AL will get out of power only for that. But there is risk of Mullahs Mudding the water capitalizing the sentiment of the fraction of people. People are way smarter than what it used to be 40 years back.:tup:

Last edited:
I am not saying Bangladesh is a fully Islamic nation but it is closer to Islamic then secular because of these two important element. Won't you agree?? ;)

It would be fantastic if Awami dare to omit Islam out of Bangladesh constitution. :rofl:

It is far from closer. Not a single criminal law has anything to do with Islamic law. Civil rights, women rights, dress code, state's preference on religion is absent in the constitution. We are run by british common law. The country itself is called "Peoples Republic of Bangladesh" not Islamic Republic.

Mr. Sen Gupta a Hindu who is in charge of changing the constitution already said that "We wont let BNP to do Bismillah Politics anymore", so the decision to keep that in the constituion which has no harm.

People have elected AL two times after Ershad in lieu of existence of the word Bismillah in the Constitution. People may choose to do otherwise if they play with this word. We use this word whenever we start doing something, like eating or going out. It is part of our culture. What is wrong if we start our Constitution with this word? We do not have to do negative things only to please our neighbour.

People have elected AL two times after Ershad in lieu of existence of the word Bismillah in the Constitution. People may choose to do otherwise if they play with this word. We use this word whenever we start doing something, like eating or going out. It is part of our culture. What is wrong if we start our Constitution with this word? We do not have to do negative things only to please our neighbour.

Let me ask you the opposite question.
Is there a party in Bangladesh who could remain in Power after implementing Sharia Law?

It will be more difficult for anybody to have Sharia law than AL to get rid of Bismillah. You know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom