What's new

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should take this ship down, enough is enough, they will pay the price , indians are getting happy on this news, but they will pay the price of this as well ...

One nuke on this ship will keep the US on its place...

Lol, go ahead and attack one of our ships in international waters (apparently not only the Chinese need to study up on international norms of territorial waters). It would be the smartest move you guys could make. I'm suprised you're not busy advising the government.

lol, we shoud not open NATO supplies at any cost, we know how to defend our country, BTW its not NATO supply, the name is only being used its US supplies .... so if US wants then open was it the only solution and we will make US the living hell on this planet

LOllllll You shld defi do it mate....Blow up the USS Enterprise AC with whatever u want......I m sure India will fully support your decision:lol:

Ps:-
Be careful mate CIA can track the Your Ip ......They might do a Second Abottabad like op to take you Away for Questioning ur link to Alqaeda...U will not know what hit you....:D

Usually at least one a/c is at North Arabian Sea to keep Pakistan in check but moving this close signals something (if this news is true). Perhaps, US is getting ready to physically threaten pakistan to open NATO supply in the future.

In extreme case, a ground invasion to secure a route from Gwadar port to Afghanistan may be on the cards.

Pakistan has to be more careful and take necessary counter measures now.

Dafuq did i just read? Are you high bro?

No dude, this is to remind the South Asia for American super power.
Even 65-70 Miles away from gawader is international water, But it is not far from Pakistan. Just some miles away.
We should open Nato supply routes otherwise they will attack on Pakistan with full force.

Do you want to bend over too?

Read the source you have quoted carefully especially the part related to Exclusive Economic Zone and perhaps you shall understand.

No.. You should read it.

"An exclusive economic zone extends from the outer limit of the territorial sea to a maximum of 200 nautical miles (370.4 km) from the territorial sea baseline, thus it includes the contiguous zone.[3] A coastal nation has control of all economic resources within its exclusive economic zone, including fishing, mining, oil exploration, and any pollution of those resources. However, it cannot prohibit passage or loitering above, on, or under the surface of the sea that is in compliance with the laws and regulations adopted by the coastal State in accordance with the provisions of the UN Convention, within that portion of its exclusive economic zone beyond its territorial sea"

lol at pakistanis...an unconfirmed report stated an AC into international water 130 km away(i think some people doesn't know what 60-70 NM actually) with no intention of attacking Pakistan...and they started pi**ing...

Dar k age baro...dar k age jeet hai..(thank goes to mountain dew)

jo dar gaya so mar gaya...(thank goes to Gabbar Singh) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anyway...i think its for Iran,not for Pakistan..
@OP..is there any other source of this news???

ROFLMAO........A Ground invasion of Pakistan!!! What a hilarious joke!!

If anything the A/C carrier requires help from Pakistan, why else would they anchor so close that even NASR can target them when they can operate from 400km's away to threaten Pakistan, if at all???

This is the second time you have used the words ground invasion and it makes me wonder if you are actually serious. Mate, rag tag and very ill equipped Talibaan have defeated NATO, what on earth would make the US think they can invade Pakistan? That too with a few thousand soldiers?

You need to get very real, very fast!

You need to get back to earth.

When there is a threat from Panetta of ground intervention + the largest a/c is moved so close to pakistan, it should be a red signal.

About afghanistan, you are simply trying to divert the topic.

If this news is correct.. it means at this point.. there would be a serious standoff in the air as well.
Since Enterprise's BARCAP aircraft would find themselves crossing in and out of Pakistani airspace ..which would normally trigger interceptors from Masroor AB.

However, this is not the first time this has happened..
Carriers involved in support of ISAF regularly came much closer to Pakistani shores.. and went off.
even during the 90's sanctions period.. carriers came closer.. were warned.. aircraft intercepted.. and moved on.
No harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom