What's new

US, UK, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia are approaching PAF for experience

Listen, MORON. Digest this:

"The [Su-30MKI] fleet is prohibitively expensive equipment and faces problems due to high, premature failure rate of subsystems like

engines, radars, missiles, avionics, etc.,"
said Vinod Kumar Narang, a retired Indian Air Force air vice-marshal.

Link: https://www.defensenews.com/air/201...es-problems-despite-russian-spare-parts-deal/

Don't be a MORON.

Listen to, and learn from, better informed people.

There is a clear difference between REALITY and IMAGINARY worldview (yours) in which Russians are able to match American advances in technology-related matters with not even a 10th of budget, economic might and R&D capability. :rolleyes:

No, they do not.

FYI: https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/eagle-versus-flanker-deadlier

Ignorant you are.
You're mor moronic and stupid then me you stupid

Listen, MORON. Digest this:

"The [Su-30MKI] fleet is prohibitively expensive equipment and faces problems due to high, premature failure rate of subsystems like

engines, radars, missiles, avionics, etc.,"
said Vinod Kumar Narang, a retired Indian Air Force air vice-marshal.

Link: https://www.defensenews.com/air/201...es-problems-despite-russian-spare-parts-deal/

Don't be a MORON.

Listen to, and learn from, better informed people.

There is a clear difference between REALITY and IMAGINARY worldview (yours) in which Russians are able to match American advances in technology-related matters with not even a 10th of budget, economic might and R&D capability. :rolleyes:
They have a base and Russian clearly showing in recent year they are expending and upgrading their all fleet, they are start patrolling again EU and pacific waters after delay of decade

You're mor moronic and stupid then me you stupid
Why you even bother to post here if you do not want to listen and learn from anybody? Do you manufacture jets for the entire world or something?

Read this article: https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/eagle-versus-flanker-deadlier

- to understand what I am trying to convey to you all along.

Su-30 MKI failed to deliver on 27-02-19 because its issues are/were glaring all along: https://www.defensenews.com/air/201...es-problems-despite-russian-spare-parts-deal/

- but few paid attention to those warnings.

Indians might attempt to mitigate some of those problems but they cannot transform Su-30 MKI into something it can never hope to be.

Indians are inducting French Rafale F3R for solid reasons. They rejected Su-57 and also MiG-31 - both options.

Why you even bother to post here if you do not want to listen and learn from anybody? Do you manufacture jets for the entire world or something?

Read this article: https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/eagle-versus-flanker-deadlier

- to understand what I am trying to convey to you all along.

Su-30 MKI failed to deliver on 27-02-19 because its issues are/were glaring all along: https://www.defensenews.com/air/201...es-problems-despite-russian-spare-parts-deal/

- but few paid attention to those warnings.

Indians might attempt to mitigate some of those problems but they cannot transform Su-30 MKI into something it can never hope to be.

Indians are inducting French Rafale F3R for solid reasons. They rejected Su-57 and also MiG-31 - both options.
Do you know what kind of semiconductor tech Russia have, IAF may have problem with fuselage age/ Engines but not in avionics from western countries or BARs radar, Mig-31 is a interceptor not agile air superiority jet, and Su-57 doesn't satisfied their needs, sop being have a slave mentality

Put F-15 and Su-27 latest version head on with similar capable pilots like USAF VS Russian or Chinese air force pilots than we knows which jets will be weak in term of capabilities

Another from western praising site
Refer to this post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-u...af-for-experience.656744/page-4#post-12147372

"So that doesn't means its not comparable to F-15 but they have a quality control problems, most western militaries consider Su-27 as a Russian counterpart of F-15, you're west praising argument doesn't have any weight, i believes on western militaries statements or you ridiculous fake claims."

That is your statement and claim.

And when I refuted your claim with a Western source (see post # 62), you have a problem with it. :rolleyes:

What does this say about your integrity? You do not have any.

Americans have sourced/obtained Su-27 variants from Ukraine. They understand this aircraft inside out - in case you didn't knew.

FYI: https://theaviationgeekclub.com/a-q...-fighter-jets-evaluated-by-western-countries/

Last edited:
Refer to this post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-u...af-for-experience.656744/page-4#post-12147372

"So that doesn't means its not comparable to F-15 but they have a quality control problems, most western militaries consider Su-27 as a Russian counterpart of F-15, you're west praising argument doesn't have any weight, i believes on western militaries statements or you ridiculous fake claims."

That is your statement and claim.

And when I refuted your claim with a Western source (see post # 62), you have a problem with it. :rolleyes:

What does this say about your integrity? You do not have any.

Americans have sourced/obtained Su-27 variants from Ukraine. They understand this aircraft inside out - in case you didn't knew.
Yeah older Su-27 they got as well as Mig-29 from Poland after end of the cold war but most Su-27/30 are upgraded to SM standard as well as Mig-29

Do you know what kind of semiconductor tech Russia have, IAF may have problem with fuselage age/ Engines but not in avionics from western countries or BARs radar, Mig-31 is a interceptor not agile air superiority jet, and Su-57 doesn't satisfied their needs, sop being have a slave mentality

Put F-15 and Su-27 latest version head on with similar capable pilots like USAF VS Russian or Chinese air force pilots than we knows which jets will be weak in term of capabilities
Yes, I have some idea.

Your statements = cheap comedy at this stage.

FYI: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/f-15ex-at-a-glance.653440/

The latest F-15EX is superior to any aircraft fielded by Russia as of late let alone Su-27.

Yeah older Su-27 they got as well as Mig-29 from Poland after end of the cold war but most Su-27/30 are upgraded to SM standard as well as Mig-29
YAWN

Open your gadget and take a good look at its processor. Let me know if it is Russian or American. You numbskull.
that's doesn't means that Russian processors are inferior to west, you're not neutral guys but a jester arguing without knowing the properties of Russian semiconductor technologies and especially its application in Russian military, you're really a clown and jester for me

that's doesn't means that Russian processors are inferior to west, you're not neutral guys but a jester arguing without knowing the properties of Russian semiconductor technologies and especially its application in Russian military, you're really a clown and jester for me
Provide evidence of your claim. Show me multi-application benchmarks, and stress-testing results of Russian microprocessors.

You FAKE wannabetechguy.

The spark of leadership hones the skills of PAF

S M Hali

MARCH 13, 2020

Dedicated to Wing Commander Noman Akram and scores of martyrs who laid down their lives in the line of duty.

It is heartening that progressive air forces of the US, UK, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and numerous others are approaching Pakistan to learn from its experiences

Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which comprised a handful of officers and men and a few dilapidated aircraft when Pakistan came into being on 14 August 1947-developed into a fine fighting force- which fought against heavy odds to emerge victorious. The honing of the skills of PAF airmen has been no fluke, as each leader gave his very best to mould PAF into a formidable force. A young Asghar Khan, who was commanding the Flying Training School at Risalpur, had the unique distinction of hosting the founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah in April 1948. Wing Commander Asghar Khan had listened to the words of the Quaid with awe and reverence:

“There is no doubt that a country without a strong air force is at the mercy of any aggressor. Pakistan must build up her air force as quickly as possible. It must be an efficient air force, second to none, and must take its rightful place with the army and the navy in securing Pakistan’s defence.”

In 1957, at the young age of 36, Asghar Khan became the youngest to date and the first Pakistani Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) of PAF. He now had the distinctive opportunity to lend credence to the Quaid’s prophetic words. As C-in-C from 1957-65, the venerable Asghar Khan moulded PAF in tempered steel and through his outstanding attributes of leadership; transformed it from a fledgeling status with WWII aircraft into a fine fighting force, which had the capacity to rise to the occasion when the test came and got the better of an adversary five times its size in 1965, 1971 and continues to do so in every trial and tribulation the nation faces.

Asghar Khan retired from PAF only a few weeks before the onset of the 1965 Pak-India War. His successor, Air Marshal Nur Khan, who was himself a bold and courageous C-in-C, led PAF from the front, following his predecessor’s war plans, and emerged victorious against a much larger Indian Air Force (IAF). The audacity and pluck of PAF’s air warriors was acknowledged internationally.

1971 Pak-India War ended in favour of India but the bravery of PAF’s pilots, technicians and air defence team was acknowledged by none else than the C-in-C of the opponent. Air Chief Marshal PC Lal, in his book My Days with the IAF narrates the various episodes, where he felt the PAF performed better than IAF.

Each Air Chief has contributed to the fighting skills of PAF through personal example, realistic training and developing strategies to meet new challenges. The spark ignited by the commanders has fueled the fires burning in the hearts of the air warriors, be they pilots, engineers, technicians or air defence personnel. They have been gelled into a force, which through teamwork and cooperation, faced insurmountable odds and produced stellar results.

It is heartening that progressive air forces of the US, UK, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and numerous others are approaching Pakistan to learn from its experiences

What transpired on 27 February 2019, is not unusual. It was a response which the agile air combatants train for day and night so that when their mettle is tested, they uphold PAF’s raison d’être “Second to None” ordained by the Quaid. The remarkable aspect of the 27 February episode is that one battle proved to the enemy that despite being superior in numbers and quality of weapons systems, IAF is no match for PAF and there is no room for Don Quixotic adventurism. Indian leaders may spin webs of lies to pacify their masses but they have learnt their lesson well and will think many times before messing with Pakistan. If this massive advantage has been gained through one skirmish alone, without going through a full-fledged conflict, it is a pièce de résistance to be admired, emulated and savoured.

While the PAF leadership, past and present is to be appreciated for this magnum opus, it is the entire team that deserves kudos. The sacred mission of the PAF, to guard the aerial frontiers of Pakistan and pour its sweat and blood into the force to meet each trial and tribulation boldly and courageously is no mean task. For the past two decades, the nation has been facing a non-conventional challenge: terrorism. The faceless enemy hides in public places or in treacherous terrain to strike with stealth and impunity. PAF developed techniques as well as platforms to meet this challenge head on. The result is for the world to see. It is heartening that progressive air forces of the US, UK, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and numerous others are approaching Pakistan to learn from its experiences. The tale of PAF’s valour is described thus:

The faces and the names of the men in blue

shall be ever-changing,

With each generation that will prevail in its time,

and then pass on into history.

But the courage and the honour

of the Pakistan Air Force

shall endure forever,

for they are its very heart and soul.

The writer is a retired Group Captain of PAF. He is a columnist, analyst and TV talk show host, who has authored six books on current affairs, including three on China

Hi,

Victory has a thousand fathers and defeat none---.

I personally think that the Paf smashed the ball out of the park on the 27th with its systematic approach to the strike and air combat---.

Even though I do not agree to certain aspects of the strike and air dominance---but the act in itself is a moment of pride and honor for any pakistani and for myself---.

I believe that it is a time to show restraint by the Paf and step back from the lime light a little bit---.

Provide evidence of your claim. Show me benchmarks of Russian microprocessors.

You FAKE wannabetechguy.
i am not claiming anything you're arguing senselessly claiming west has better microprocessor technology then Russian without knowing Russian microprocessor industry/technologies, no ones knows about it much, but remember Russian is famous for out of box thinking

i am not claiming anything you're arguing senselessly claiming west has better microprocessor technology then Russian without knowing Russian microprocessor industry/technologies, no ones knows about it much, but remember Russian is famous for out of box thinking
Oh dear.

List of TOP 500 supercomputers in the world: https://www.top500.org/list/2019/06/?page=1

I noticed a single Russian-owned supercomputer in that list.

Supercomputers are instrumental in the R&D of advanced technologies with powerful simulations far beyond the capacity of personal computers.

Russia's fastest supercomputer is Lomonosov-2. It contain Intel Xeon E5-2697v3 14-core and Gold 6126 12-core CPUs, along with Nvidia K40 and P100 GPU nodes, and 3 PB of system memory.

"From a processor perspective, Intel continues to dominate the TOP500 list, with the company’s chips appearing in 95.6 percent of all systems. IBM Power CPUs are in seven systems, followed by AMD processors, which are present in three systems. A single supercomputer on the list, Astra, is powered by Arm processors.

A total of 133 systems on the TOP500 list employ accelerator or coprocessor technology, down slightly from 138 six months ago. Of these, 125 systems use NVIDIA GPUs. About half of those (62) using the latest Volta-generation processors, with the remainder (60) based on Pascal and Kepler technology."

Link: https://www.top500.org/news/top500-becomes-a-petaflop-club-for-supercomputers/

So what is the global footprint of much hyped Russian superduper semiconductor industry that I am not aware of? Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Sukhoi was not able to produce anything on par with F-22A Raptor in a span of over 2 decades and came up far short in Su-57 which did not impress even Indians who are in love with Russian products otherwise. Go figure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom