What's new

US troops may stay in Afghanistan until 2024

WTF? 2024? From which country will they come from? The Republic of California? The United States of Dakota? Republic of Florida? Democractic republic of New York?

lols atleast ISI fiefdom time they was not like now RAW fiefodm time they are facing you guys are brainwashed and even a white kid born in your homes you suspect ISI because color is like any KHAN .

It is evident that the Afghans prefer to be RAW fiefdom than ISI fiefdom.

It's their country, they should be given the choice to decide. :)

India has already lost in Afghanistan. Planned aid programs have been halted, Indians doctors slated to work in Kabul are now teleconferencing from New Delhi, the symbolic Afghan parliament building India was suppose to build lay half finished.

India gave it its best shot.

From day one Americans have been in Afghanistan for their own interests. They want to destabalize China and even further India from becoming economic powers. The weak leadership of Pakistan and almost no infrastructure country of Afghanistan has landed them a foothold. Many Indians are going to disagree with my post accusing me of being a Pakistani with conspiracy theories. However looking at the situation as a pragmatist, after China, India is where it's at. There is no INDUSTRY left in the United States. And they are not going to gain anything by hook and crook from upcoming and devloping nations. China is a target,because they don't bow down to Imperialism. India, whether most most indians believe it or not are another target. The american policy-makers want to know if India will be subservient to them or not. This is the important point of factours between India and US relations. Meaning that if India sways towards the United States,it is a friend, but if they were to make a decision against US interests,then it is a rival. Being a Pakistani that has adopted America as his country, I hope we can do better. I want industry in America so that we can economically thrive. Bullying other nations is not going to make our economy better in the long run.

yes yes we can see RAW dare to enter after 40 nations send there solders there and will leave before 40 nations leave there lolz you main pain is after nato you guys have to go back .but it will happen dear wait haqqani is not here for picnic .

RazPak

Do you give any credence to suggestions that the US is Afghanistan to muscle into the Asian Energy grid?

Of course. Energy grid is a huge target. Wars in our era of are going to be primarily economic. Pakistan being a route to the sea for Central Asia, in goods and energy is the primary concern of America. After making Pakistan a completely failed and volatile state, they will be trying to damage China via Pakistani agents i.e. taliban other extremist groups. They will also seek help from India. Now India may help America in destablizing Chine, but what they would fail to realize is that they would become the next target. India should support Asian economic power, rather than side with America in this case. America owes so much debt to CHina that it would be in their interests to destablize the country, rather than pay back the debts seeing as they are not willing to make the extreme changes that are desperately needed in their economy. America can not keep living as a self-proclaimed police state, with their false sense of self-entitlement. To make money you have to work, but I feel as American Industry has gone to an all time low, and having the most advanced military and weapons on their side, they will simply take advantage of their stronger suit(Military).

Assalam alaikum

American eik teer say kai shikar ker nay k aadi hain, china pakistan energy etc.

Lekin inshaAllah un ka jinaza idher hi hoga mar lain kitnay mar saktay hain.

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom