What's new

US tourists thrashed in Tamil Nadu for kissing local women Read more at:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax roybot/superkaif. Roybot is just calling her a *****. And what's wrong with calling a ***** a *****? At least it makes it infinitely clear, and in all honesty, as to who she is.

I agree with Roy - she is one. What i object to is the post being put on then deleted and the fact some Pakistani and Indian members have gone off at a tangent - lets stick to the topic

i dint say no indian will marry her.....where did i say that???

so indian will marry a girl who according to you sell her body willingly for money ?

kidar phuss gayea tu mere chungal mein :lol:

so indian will marry a girl who according to you sell her body willing for money ?

kidar phuss gayea tu mere chungal mein :lol:

selling her body part is my opinion, other indians may like her......u are not as intelligent as u think of urself.......

[/COLOR]
selling her body part is my opinion, other indians may like her......u are not as intelligent as u think of urself.......

I never said i am intelligent but for sure i am not confused like yourself :)

and your opinion is not valid ..right?

[/COLOR]

I never said i am intelligent but for sure i am not confused like yourself :)

and your opinion is not valid ..right?

an opinion is always personal, it is never valid or invalid.........i don't like veena malik, others may like her, thats it.....

Opinions are based on some sources..its our interpretation of facts :)

the guy's smoking.....look i don't like veena malik, its my opinion...others may like her and may want to marry her, its their opinion........happy?

I will say this politely.

If you guys don't like how we talk about Hindustan on this forum you can leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay here and read what gets posted. You choose to come here and then complain about what gets posted in regards to Hind. If it is bothering you so much then just do yourself a favor.

I will say this politely.

If you guys don't like how we talk about Hindustan on this forum you can leave, nobody is forcing you to stay here and read what gets poster. You choose to come here and then complain about what gets posted in regards to Hind. If it is bothering you so much then just do yourself a favor.

we are not leaving, u can leave if u have a problem

the guy's smoking.....look i don't like veena malik, its my opinion...others may like her and may want to marry her, its their opinion........happy?

why you dont like veena malik? you have any reasons ?

BTW why i should be happy if you like or dislike her?

Read your POSTs 24 and 28

Its you who is smoking something :P I am just trying to point out contradiction

why you dont like veena malik? you have any reasons ?

BTW why i should be happy if you like or dislike her?

Read your POSTs 24 and 28

Its you who is smoking something :P I am just trying to point out contradiction

i read the posts.....what contradiction????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom