What's new

US to use further cuts to get Dr Afridi out

Well move there than if you admire them so much.

Nothing to do with respect. Running a country is statecraft. Not some "dudes" in some village. Dose of Machiavelli and ledger account of interests period.

If you look at India and Iran relationship you can see India bending and flexing. It dumped Iran like dirty rag despite all the big talk of India/Iran friendship when American's put pressure on India.

Link > http://www.business-standard.com/ar...ia-to-back-iran-sanctions-115091000016_1.html

We continued to trade with Iran through sanctions whereas you did not even build the half of the pipeline you promised due to Saudi-US pressure and Iran were threatening you will a fee lol

http://auto.economictimes.indiatime...imports-from-iran-rose-48-8-in-april/52077424

India's oil imports from Iran rose 48.8% in April
Refiners in the world's third-largest crude importer took in 393,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Iranian oil in April, the first month of the new contract year.Reuters | 02 May 2016, 5:50 PM IST

Some Pakistanis live in the skies lol

We continued to trade with Iran through sanctions whereas you did not even build the half of the pipeline you promised due to Saudi-US pressure and Iran were threatening you will a fee lol

http://auto.economictimes.indiatime...imports-from-iran-rose-48-8-in-april/52077424

India's oil imports from Iran rose 48.8% in April
Refiners in the world's third-largest crude importer took in 393,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Iranian oil in April, the first month of the new contract year.Reuters | 02 May 2016, 5:50 PM IST

That's why we want the head of Modi da yaar Nawazoo and the likes...

That's why we want the head of Modi da yaar Nawazoo and the likes...

I tried explaining to many dumb people on PDF at the time that the IPI pipeline has no insurance such as the ADB whereas TAPI does but still the stupidity said IP is going to be built...now where is the pipeline?

I tried explaining to many dumb people on PDF at the time that the IPI pipeline has no insurance such as the ADB whereas TAPI does but still the stupidity said IP is going to be built...now where is the pipeline?

TAPI is an American sponsored project. No doubt it has a higher rate of success, but for Pakistan it isn't feasible. Anything which involves India is only viable if Kashmir issue is resolved.

Well thats crap, because he ran a fake hepatitis vaccination program and not polio, to collect DNA samples from Osama's Children.

He was sent to 33 years prison not for for his links with CIA, not for fake hepatitis vaccination program, because supposedly he had links with Laskar-e-Islam.. Kangaroo courts at work.

He had links with LeI,ran fake polio scam and supplied for a foreign intelligence agency ... All are crimes against the state of Pak.

Now if US is just a humanitarian nation .. Why did it sent https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard.To jail for spying for Israel?

TAPI is an American sponsored project. No doubt it has a higher rate of success, but for Pakistan it isn't feasible. Anything which involves India is only viable if Kashmir issue is resolved.

Not just America but Russia and the ADB are backing it so insuring it would be no issue but who is going to insure the IPI pipeline?

Yeh. We have to look up into space. That's where "Mars India" resides.

We continued to trade with Iran
Fact is India acquiesced to US pressure. All blubbering, slithering 1,280,000,0000 of you Indian's with claim's to be world power, second largest population in the world and reserves to drown in. Yet you proved to be spineless against US pressure. Hell the Iranian's are still fed up of you guy's not paying for the oil you bought from them.

On the contrary Pakistan has no super illusions. We are smaller country amd will have to by necceassity flex with the hostile winds. As regards oil imports from Iran. Here look how India's imports shrunk after sanctions. Chinese and Turks stayed on track.

Iran-Oil-Exports-071615_0.jpg

Yeh. We have to look up into space. That's where "Mars India" resides.

Fact is India acquiesced to US pressure. All blubbering, slithering 1,280,000,0000 of you Indian's with claim's to be world power, second largest population in the world and reserves to drown in. Yet you proved to be spineless against US pressure. Hell the Iranian's are still fed up of you guy's not paying for the oil you bought from them.

On the contrary Pakistan has no super illusions. We are smaller country amd will have to by necceassity flex with the hostile winds. As regards oil imports from Iran. Here look how India's imports shrunk after sanctions. Chinese and Turks stayed on track.

Iran-Oil-Exports-071615_0.jpg

As a think tank perhaps you need to do more research as you might be able to trick these kids on PDF but you speaking to someone who is 'actually' involved in trade with Iran. Are you aware the Iranians have not selected the bank they wish us to pay the money owed to them in?

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ar-iran-s-oil-dues-once-banking-channels-open

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – India’s oil minister said New Delhi is ready to settle its oil dues to Tehran as soon as banking requirements are facilitated.
“$6.5 billion is due to Iran...but they have to create a banking channel. They are looking into it and we are cooperating with them,” Dharmendra Pradhan told reporters on the sidelines of the Maritime India Summit on Friday as cited by the Financial Times.

Many of you do not know that Indian companies based off shore were supplying nuclear equipment to Iran but I am not going to talk about that :rolleyes:

Nope he conducted a fake vaccination drive rot in jail for life
you people is speaking as if you guys are so serious of health care, he is jail only and only because his involvement in bin ladin hunt.....

I would rather be "hood Negro" in USA than Ahmedi in Lahore or Hazara in Quetta or Afghan in Peshawar, Pakistan any day. At least I might get to have some fun before I get shot by some fat American cop.

And check how many of them "Blacks" are lined up at the Pakistani Embassy in Washington trying to sneak into Pakistan. Then count how many Pakistani's have sneaked into USA. I trust you can count.
You clearly never lived in Pakistan and shooting away from what CNN told you.

you people is speaking as if you guys are so serious of health care, he is jail only and only because his involvement in bin ladin hunt.....
Yeah we do and thats why he should rot in jail

this is good. I would want them to sideline us, cut all their packages so that we may learn how to stand on our own feet.

Pakistani state needs to take stand and execute this Guy. No traitor should be allowed to live. You don't feed the snakes and than expect they won't attack. It's not in nature of snake.

dr afridi can suffer from heart attack in prison......i hope i conveyed my point;)

Nope he conducted a fake vaccination drive rot in jail for life
is that the reason he is in Jail?

This guy has severely dented the polio vaccination campaign, As usual US is trying blackmailing tactics to force his release through funds, If GOP has any self respect they should never release him come what may.
Yupp a guy who dented the polio campaign should be in Jail albeit under a completely different charge, and people like Dr. A.Q Khan who Proliferated nuclear enrichment protocols, centrifuges and reactor plans should be given Presidential pardon. wah!

Back
Top Bottom