What's new

‪‎US‬ to spend $70 million on ‪Educating Pakistan‬i Girls

Nobody is forcing Pakistan to take this money for education. Please feel free to refuse it.

Bhai, if it was up to me I would not be going over there like a dog with a begging bowl and getting excited with trash F-16s and other junk they sell us. We know who and what they are and history speaks volumes about their ''love'' for us.

No nation has done what we have done for them and caused a civil war for their WAR and bombed and murdered our own citizens so the greedy gineral and sayad daan can keep filling their pockets at OUR expense; those of us who LIVE in Pakistan are the ones who suffer not those who sit in Amrika and lecture us about what we can and cannot do. You people are so scared to speak up because you're scared of NSA is listening and will take your Green cards/passports or those waiting here to get their and visas will be revoked.

There lies the difference between a slave of Allah and a slave of man!

Great gesture by US. Hope they offer the same to India too.

Great gesture by US. Hope they offer the same to India too.

''dadeechi'' please take our share and take their friendship! Forget about the leadership that doesn't represent us, we the ordinary people of Pakistan don't want anything to do with them. Can you make that happen, Dadeechi?

''dadeechi'' please take our share and take their friendship! Forget about the leadership that doesn't represent us, we the ordinary people of Pakistan don't want anything to do with them. Can you make that happen, Dadeechi?

I am sure India will take the offer in a heart beat.

It was all Pakistan's choice to do whatever you claim.

Bhai you are a coward who claims to be a Pakistani and yet can't even say the sacrifices our country has made. People like you are the sell-outs and those in power with dual passports and money in foreign accounts. And yet people like you make the loudest noise about ''patriotism''.

I came to this site to counter the Hindu propaganda about Azad Kashmir, however I spend more time countering 5th columnists.

Bhai you are a coward who claims to be a Pakistani and yet can't even say the sacrifices our country has made. People like you are the sell-outs and those in power with dual passports and money in foreign accounts. And yet people like you make the loudest noise about ''patriotism''.

I came to this site to counter the Hindu propaganda about Azad Kashmir, however I spend more time countering 5th columnists.
That being said, you are also a class of sell outs who spend their entire life wondering about Hindu propaganda and dont do ANYTHING actual for Pakistan. You cant be bothered to donate 100Rs for a school but will sit here and hammer with your keyboard pretending to be some patriotic person. Yet, people like you will be the first to lynch a girl in public if someone with a beard accuses her of zina. So please, spare this crap about dual passports when you yourself have little more than "countering propaganda" on your otherwise empty resume on your contribution to Pakistan.

Bhai, if it was up to me I would not be going over there like a dog with a begging bowl and getting excited with trash F-16s and other junk they sell us. We know who and what they are and history speaks volumes about their ''love'' for us.

No nation has done what we have done for them and caused a civil war for their WAR and bombed and murdered our own citizens so the greedy gineral and sayad daan can keep filling their pockets at OUR expense; those of us who LIVE in Pakistan are the ones who suffer not those who sit in Amrika and lecture us about what we can and cannot do. You people are so scared to speak up because you're scared of NSA is listening and will take your Green cards/passports or those waiting here to get their and visas will be revoked.

There lies the difference between a slave of Allah and a slave of man!
Sounds like a Hizb-ut-Tahrir Mouthpiece. I wonder if it is one? They all claim to be supposed slaves of Allah when in reality they actually worship some local nutjob.

I am in favor of this one thing-this support for education in Pakistan by the US. But other stuff comes with way too many tags attached. Will US every deliver us F16's which we paid for because it happened exactly that way in 1990's. I also want my people to remember the Presler Amendment. When we were not needed after the Afghan Soviet war we were sanctioned.

Please read my signature and try to answer again. What Pakistanis do inside Pakistan is the most important thing, not what expats say or do, except sending in remittances. The decisions taken by Pakistanis determine the national choices made by Pakistan as a country..

That being said, you are also a class of sell outs who spend their entire life wondering about Hindu propaganda and dont do ANYTHING actual for Pakistan. You cant be bothered to donate 100Rs for a school but will sit here and hammer with your keyboard pretending to be some patriotic person. Yet, people like you will be the first to lynch a girl in public if someone with a beard accuses her of zina. So please, spare this crap about dual passports when you yourself have little more than "countering propaganda" on your otherwise empty resume on your contribution to Pakistan.

Seems like I touched a nerve with the 5th columnist! Even though I'm poor but people like us have done more for Muslims in Pakistan than hypocrites like you. Before you open your mouth it would have been better for you to have asked what social projects our madaris has done for the poor? It is us who feed the POOR girls and boys, give them shelter, education and give FREE medical care. We use our time to collect donations, what have you done? I don't need to lectured about Pakistani sell-out who lives in Amrika and thinks he cares more than I do about our affairs.

As for showing disrespect to the Sunnah of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam speaks volumes about your Kufr! Trying to malign and labeling is a cheap trick of the hypocrites like you.

Sounds like a Hizb-ut-Tahrir Mouthpiece. I wonder if it is one? They all claim to be supposed slaves of Allah when in reality they actually worship some local nutjob.

Sounds like some shia sect- I'm a sunni. I worship Allah alone and may Allah bless the Ulema Ikram of Ahal-Sunnah wa janmath Barelvi who stand for justice. Who do you worship? You are sitting 000s miles and thinking you can dictate how we live our lives.

Please read my signature and try to answer again. What Pakistanis do inside Pakistan is the most important thing, not what expats say or do, except sending in remittances. The decisions taken by Pakistanis determine the national choices made by Pakistan as a country..

Bhai I apologise for that! But I'm shocked that you claim to be a Pakistani and yet can't or won't recognise the sacrifices our country and people have made.

You wrote:

It was all Pakistan's choice to do whatever you claim.

Bhai, it is not a claim but a fact! We in Pakistan are the ones who suffered because of the greedy gineral and sayasadan and put up with poverty.

The remittance you send is for your families and may be you are one of those who funds social projects and your reward is with Allah. I don't know when was the last time you visited Pakistan and I suggest you update you information and I can assure you we are sick of the ginerals and sayasdaan who have taken us for fools long enough. Our eyes opened up when Amrika attacked us and fauj did ''not'' know they were in our country. Our eyes opened when 22 of soldiers were murdered.

We have atomi kowath and Allah knows best if the sell-outs whose money is in foreign bank accounts will disband it. Who will know? Do we have an audit sheet? No! It is us who have put up with the poverty so that the military can be strong.

If we leave Amrika there will be NO difference to us, the ordinary, poor Pakistanis. We are already poor and it only affects the greedy ones in the top.

$70 million?

yeeeeeeaaaaaah, riiiiiiiiggggghttttt.... IT also gimme $82 million for food every day.

There is no barakath in taking Amrikan money it has satanic inscriptions on it. When Othmania collapased the first thing the Crusaders did was undress our sisters and took of their Burka and dressed them like their women naked and shameless.
I dont remember american citizens snatching burkas on the streets of Islamabad or Mirpur for that matter?
You mustve had a bad dream or something

It is us who feed the POOR girls and boys, give them shelter, education and give FREE medical care.

So who encourages the poor and the needy to blow up?

We in Pakistan are the ones who suffered because of the greedy gineral and sayasadan and put up with poverty.

Because you let them get away with it without accountability. People get the government they deserve.

I'm shocked that you claim to be a Pakistani and yet can't or won't recognise the sacrifices our country and people have made.

I am a Pakistani and an American. Those are facts. Whatever sacrifices Pakistan has made are by choice. I am not denying them.

Similarly, it is Pakistan's choice to accept these $70 million dollars. A choice.

So who encourages the poor and the needy to blow up?

Where does ''blowing up'' fit in feeding the poor? Taking Amrika ki pesse has lead to the murder of 50,000+ civilians and 3,000+ soldiers and destruction of infrastructure and economy running into billions.

Because you let them get away with it without accountability. People get the government they deserve.

We agree 100%. You know the elections are rigged and the real power is the faurj. The system is exactly like the Turky one, with faurj on top with civilian puppet government. So what is your solution?

Where does ''blowing up'' fit in feeding the poor? Taking Amrika ki pesse has lead to the murder of 50,000+ civilians and 3,000+ soldiers and destruction of infrastructure and economy running into billions.
Nope these guys killed our oeople
5277327ddb2f9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom