What's new

US to provide military support to Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan: Gen. Milley

China needs to teach taiwan a lesson otherwise get ready for more visits from European countries too.

At least they can occupy the small Taiwan islands

I think with this visit US has proven that China is more a regional power rather than a global player. 2022 will be known as a year where both Russia and China became regional powers.

LOL at all the orgasming going on here. Nothing is going to happen
Unfortunately, China has proven times and times again that it cares about trade and economy more than her sovereignty.
This is obviously a violation of China's sovereignty and claim over Taiwan. After all, Taiwan is not a UN member for a reason.

I mean if the Chinese president visits California without a US visa, and having been warned against it multiple times, shit will hit the fan.
OK. Maybe California is not a good example because it is the US mainland. Assume, for an analogy, that the Chinese president visits Guam without the US approval and says that not only they support the independence of Guam, but also will militarily back it. There will certainly be strong consequences for both Guam and China in that case. But I highly doubt that China would actually take a direct action against the US over this.

I guess there will be massive electronics warfare in East China Sea. If US win, then China radar will be blind.

Nancy Pelosi can land in Taiwan. If China wins, then Chinese warplane will lock on US air targets. US planes will turn back.

Everyone here will never know what is going on.

It's impossible to cover all the airspace in the east, south, and north of Taiwan without four+ carrier battle groups.

LOL at all the orgasming going on here. Nothing is going to happen
You got to love SPAR19 keep her squawk code throughout, it's like they are daring Chinese to shoot them down.

If US really take the threat seriously, they would have Pelosi plane flew into Taiwan in Radio Silence, this had happen a lot when we had big wig flying to Afghanistan and they don't want the Taliban to know.

For this, they flew like a normal flight where you can literally track the flight on flightglobal say how much US think of the Chinese threat......

She has the ballz!

Glad she went. This showed who is the true super power despite so many ccp warnings..Nancy don’t give a **** lol

U.S wants to bury Russia in Ukraine, and it wants to bury China in Taiwan. Don't take the bait.

You got to love SPAR19 keep her squawk code throughout, it's like they are daring Chinese to shoot them down.

If US really take the threat seriously, they would have Pelosi plane flew into Taiwan in Radio Silence, this had happen a lot when we had big wig flying to Afghanistan and they don't want the Taliban to know.

For this, they flew like a normal flight where you can literally track the flight on flightglobal say how much US think of the Chinese threat......
I think they did this because even going in on radio silence won't hide the plane from China. China ≠ Taliban, they have their own intelligence gathering platforms.

In fact, going in hidden might have given China an out to shoot down the plane and claim it did not have its transponder on or it was getting too close to Chinese military vessels, etc.

China needs to complete their small unmanned nuclear subs to threaten the US truly. China needs a few more years to threaten the US homeland with these subs other than missiles. Subs are way more threatening than missiles.
Once China completes these subs it will never be the same after that. Right now ,US think they can keep the conflict in east Asia,that's why they are so brazen,I hope to live for the day,we see fear in the eyes of every American.

China needs to have more aircraft than US+ NAto combined,China needs 2 more careers for complete dominance in Asia so that PLAN can going off hunting US in far pacific.

China needs few more years for complete dominance,now it still only controls the SCS.

Last edited:
I think they did this because even going in on radio silence won't hide the plane from China. China ≠ Taliban, they have their own intelligence gathering platforms.

In fact, going in hidden might have given China an out to shoot down the plane and claim it did not have its transponder on or it was getting too close to Chinese military vessels, etc.
Well, if they flew in radio silence, China could pick up an aircraft inbound toward Taiwan thru primary radar, but that only give them primitive detail, it could be an US Aircraft or even ROCAF aircraft, for them to be sure, they will need to launch and intercept the aircraft. The thing is, Chinese will know an unknown aircraft inbound into Taiwan, there are no way for them to know it's a US Aircraft or even Aircraft bringing in Pelosi until they have their actual eye on it.

EDIT:: I should have said this. China can detect it with Primary radar only if the aircraft is flying in a way you can have it pick up by the Radar, there are A LOT of ways to defeat radar. Don't underestimate a flight with transponder turned off because this is exactly how we lost MH370 and we can't seems to find it 8 years in.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom