What's new

US to hand over large Coast Guard cutter to Vietnam

Not all,bro. Only airpod for export factories to avoid 25%tariff while airpod factories for CN market r still in CN.

-----+
VN workers assembling Apple products like airpod got the total income is 10,4 millions vnd ( 430 usd) per month . Almost reach to 500 usd as CN workers.

Apple move airpod to VN mainly due to trade war, not bcs of $500 per month for
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/people-rush-for-rice-storage-in-hubei-province.661241/page-11
Apple has a market cap of $1.4 trillion. I missed the chance to buy some shares :( the US should move 50 percent of manufacturing to Vietnam.

I don't use airpods, but I know they are very popular.

At the expense of other aggression on vietnam? You mean if Vietnam lose land to Indonesia is ok but not ok to lose land to China? :enjoy:

The last is the sino vietnam war 1979, enemy of vietnam is chinese. Chinese disclosed true your face, greedy like dog. Chinese killed Vietnamese and occoupied our island.

let USA handle with you, idiot yelow kid but dream to be master here.:smokin:

Indonesia is member of Asean, this dispute on sea shelf is smal...

Funny how vietnamese see china as enemy but forget how the US devastated vietnam. Vietnam should know the US is just using it against china. The US in the end will runaway but vietnam have to live with a giant neighbor china.

Funny how vietnamese see china as enemy but forget how the US devastated vietnam. Vietnam should know the US is just using it against china. The US in the end will runaway but vietnam have to live with a giant neighbor china.
Americans are just former enemies, China is still illegally occupying two archipelagos of Vietnam.

Apple has a market cap of $1.4 trillion. I missed the chance to buy some shares :( the US should move 50 percent of manufacturing to Vietnam.
U can invest on the land in VN near airpod factories, I think the land price also got double tks to more demand for housing there.

Americans are just former enemies, China is still illegally occupying two archipelagos of Vietnam.

How about your English learning man ?

Last time you said you were still struggling with English.

to be carefully with chinese, Pakistan is trapped by chinese with road and belt policy from Peking. China had controlled your roads and seaport to Indian Ocean ... China will controle you like puppet of them in near future.

to be carefully with chinese, Pakistan is trapped by chinese with road and belt policy from Peking. China had controlled your roads and seaport to Indian Ocean ... China will controle you like puppet of them in near future.

Our partnership with china goes back 6 decades. Just coz cpec got hype doesnt mean we dont have experience with chinese before.

If you depend on half a century old American scrapmetal then your country should have other concerns than laying playing superpower and laying claim on Chinese islands.

Our partnership with china goes back 6 decades. Just coz cpec got hype doesnt mean we dont have experience with chinese before.
Cnese dislike u guys, they want u remain poor, thats why despite VN-CN conflicts, lots of CN factories still come to VN, helping VN making money, not Pak .

.Luxshare, a CN company manufacturing airpod also came to VN, paying our workers up to 430 usd per month while Luxshare also dont wanna come to Pak.

U guys only get lips service from CN.

Cnese dislike u guys, they want u remain poor, thats why despite VN-CN conflicts, lots of CN factories still come to VN, helping VN making money, not Pak .

.Luxshare, a CN company manufacturing airpod also came to VN, paying our workers up to 430 usd per month while Luxshare also dont wanna come to Pak.

U guys only get lips service from CN.

The CPEC is only lip service?

Then what else is not?

The CPEC is only lip service?

Then what else is not?
Any big CN export factories like Luxshare in CPEC yet ??

Do CN boss pay Pak workers up to 430 usd,too ?? ( CN workers just get abt 500usd per month for assembling Apple products)

Thanks for asking. Still too bad, I just read well documents, books, with writing and listening-speaking skills its are too bad.

no problem my friend, all of the members on PDF speaking Singlish, Indinglish or Chinglish etc ... not English from England at all.

Back
Top Bottom