What's new

US surpasses 100M COVID-19 vaccinations, sets new daily record

Congratulations. I believe you are using the double does vaccination right? . So how is each counted?

Congratulations. I believe you are using the double does vaccination right? . So how is each counted?

Johnson & Johnson is a single dose adeno viral vector shot, several states across the US began receiving J&J shipments late February. Novavax to be approved soon is likely to be the game changer it can be mass produced even faster than mRNA without the need for cold chain storage.

That's because people were already immune to covid before vaccine. Immune doesn't mean you don't get sick. You are immune to common cold and you still get it every year.

Let's see how the US gets a grip on COVID.

Johnson & Johnson is a single dose adeno viral vector shot, several states across the US began receiving J&J shipments late February. Novavax to be approved soon is likely to be the game changer it can be mass produced even faster than mRNA without the need for cold chain storage.

I got my second dose of Modena last week, but I believe these single dose versions will supplant them. I foresee taking this vaccine every year going forward.

Back
Top Bottom