What's new

US Stock Investments

Agha Sher

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Hi Y'all!

Thought we could use a thread for stock investment recommendations, as quite a few people seem interested in that.

I've recently invested in SRAC and SPCE for the following reasons.

What stocks do you believe in will grow rapidly in 2021?

Maybe not 2021 but when the pandemic settles down you should see a big spike in Hotel, theater, and Cruiseship valuations.

However if the vaccines don't work expect a bigger price drop.

Palantir, Dropbox, Microsoft, Enbridge, and two ETFs QQFC.TO, XEQT.

I have a shitload of mutual funds which I'm planning to dump tomorrow to have cash on hands.

I'm all in with ZOM, it is releasing a thyroid test kit for dogs and cats that allows results in 20 minutes instead of having to wait days. The test machine Truforma will be released next March Inshallah, and I expect the price to jump rapidly to at least 1 dollar as is the nature of pump and dump stocks. I am going to acquire 10000 shares and hold for a while.

Palantir, Dropbox, Microsoft, Enbridge, and two ETFs QQFC.TO, XEQT.

I have a shitload of mutual funds which I'm planning to dump tomorrow to have cash on hands.

I'm yet to understand the product and service of Palantir, need to take some time off to read on that.

I'm yet to understand the product and service of Palantir, need to take some time off to read on that.
Yeah, I almost bought at the top last week but changed my mine luckily or else I would have suffered major losses and ended up being a bag holder.

Buy airbnb when ever ipo arrives and Pic pivotal investment corp. Thanks it

Airbnb chose the worst time to go public, it can go down.
Yeah, I almost bought at the top last week but changed my mine luckily or else I would have suffered major losses and ended up being a bag holder.

I made 160% up on Veritone alone last month, this has been my fourth multi-bagger this year after Square, Upwork and Uber.
Now thinking about going big on Waitr Holdings.

I have shares in RoyalMail. One of the biggest UK Mailing company. I am planning to keep them till they go over £4. I wouldn't recommend buying their shares though, I only have them because half of my shares i got them for free and half I bought at a cheaper price.

Uber, BAE and PayPal is something I am looking in to, will need a significant amount of investment to make some real money

I have shares in RoyalMail. One of the biggest UK Mailing company. I am planning to keep them till they go over £4. I wouldn't recommend buying their shares though, I only have them because half of my shares i got them for free and half I bought at a cheaper price.

Uber, BAE and PayPal is something I am looking in to, will need a significant amount of investment to make some real money
Do you dwell in penny stocks?

I have holdings in Uber, Upwork, Veritone, Pure Storage, Dropbox and Barrick Gold.

Uber looks good. The company is expanding everyday, and doesn't have any real rival.
Do you dwell in penny stocks?

I am a beginner in stocks, so still learning. I tried investment in crytocurrencies but didn't do well, we have a great post on that aswell.

Uber looks good. The company is expanding everyday, and doesn't have any real rival.

More than that, they can have a complete monopoly on the logistics segment of the market. Uber will be a trillion dollar company in a decade.

Back
Top Bottom