What's new

US spied on Japan government, companies: WikiLeaks

"WikiLeaks also posted what it says is an NSA list of 35 Japanese targets for telephone intercepts including the Japanese Cabinet office, Bank of Japan officials, Finance and Trade Ministry numbers, the natural gas division at Mitsubishi and the petroleum division at Mitsui."

But why mostly spy on industrial and technological assets/companies/people?

Any practical purpose? Theft of advanced tech?

They are rigging and monitering all our tech advances and want make sure they are ahead.

The US is doing the same against German and China. Industrial espinage is conducted on daily basis as they has the most sophicicated agencies, CIA, NSA,FBI and The US cyber force.

Source: The government is spying on you - What's the big deal? -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net
Well America got this article for long time :), everybody spy on other people:), if it is not then better over 100 nations better disband their agencies

Yeah, it is good to see them being forced to disembark from the very tall moral high horse.

I feel very sorry for Japan and Shinzo Abe......

I wonder how Shinzo Abe is feeling now...

He must not be feeling too bad. I do not even think he would be bothered by the revelations that Japan is being spied/hacked/data stolen from inside out by the US secret services. It is a give and take. Their country, their rules.

They are rigging and monitering all our tech advances and want make sure they are ahead.

The US is doing the same against German and China. Industrial espinage is conducted on daily basis as they has the most sophicicated agencies, CIA, NSA,FBI and The US cyber force.

Yes, they are most likely engaged in cyber spying and theft, and they are likely the pioneers in that. It just happens that nobody takes their whining about China's spying seriously anymore because they themselves are known to be the largest and most sophisticated (state-sponsored) cyber criminals.

Japan case is just another high horse being dismounted. We can add much more to the list, not the least close US allies, including Germany, France and Britain. So many horses to count. Well, if one is willing to serve as a horse, one will be treated as a horse.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is good to see them being forced to disembark from the very tall moral high horse.

He must not be feeling too bad. I do not even think he would be bothered by the revelations that Japan is being spied/hacked/data stolen from inside out by the US secret services. It is a give and take. Their country, their rules.

Yes, they are most likely engaged in cyber spying and theft, and they are likely the pioneers in that. It just happens that nobody takes their whining about China's spying seriously anymore because they themselves are known to be the largest and most sophisticated (state-sponsored) cyber criminals.

Japan case is just another high horse being dismounted. We can add much more to the list, not the least close US allies, including Germany, France and Britain. So many horses to count. Well, if one is willing to serve as a horse, one will be treated as a horse.

We are in the field of the high tech industrial. So we have some protocols in protecting of tech secrets, name a few: ALWAYS USE VPNs and avoid public internet access,;
NOT USE APPLES FOR WORK;
AVOID USING CHROME OR SAFARI;
USE THIRD PARTY INPUT KEYBOARD;
TURN OFF PRIVACY USAGE ON APPS;
etc;
COMPOSTION OF ABOVE.

I suspect those stupid wnd lazy officials in Abe cabinet would do those, when they are rushing to secret venue to meet their mistress.

Have to admit tho , you ,my friend, are a cunning linguist. You have a mastery with words. ;)

How unbecoming of the US! But is actually spying on Japan considered an act of spying?

WTH? every country spies on other whenever they think there is something useful the can get from it. It doesnt matters if they are allies or not, national interets comes first. Do you think britain doesnt spy on the U.S? GERMANY doesnt spy on other european countries? France doesnt spy on us and U.S? China doesnt spy on Russia? Japan doesnt spy on others as well? Etc etc...
Its a normal game countries/powers have been doing for ages when they have the capabilities. The ONLY difference is that the U.S has FARRR greater cpabilities compared to ny other country on earth. So it makes other powers envious and resentful of this. As i always said, dont cry about others strength/power cry about your own weakness. :agree::usflag:

Germany spied on France and EU commission: Report

CIA worked with China intelligence services against Russia - Washington Times

Russia Accuses China Of Spying Via Imported Tea Kettles And Irons

Russia arrests Chinese 'spy' in row over defence weapons | World news | The Guardian

Germany to 'spy on US and UK intelligence gathering' for the first time in 45 years - Telegraph

US and British spy on French | TechEye

:coffee:

Last edited:
WTH? every country spies on other whemeverbthey tjink there is something useful the can get from it. It doesnt matters if they are allies or not, national interets comes first. Do you think britain doesnt spy on the U.S? GERMANY doesnt spy on other european countries? France doesnt spy on us and U.S? China doesnt spy on Russia? Japan doesnt spy on others as well? Etc etc...
Its a normal game countries/powers have been doing for ages when they have the capabilities. The ONLY difference is that the U.S has FARRR greater cpabilities compared to ny other country on earth. So it makes other powers envious and resentful of this. As i always said, dont cry about others strength/power cry about your own weakness. :agree::usflag:

Of course everyone spies on everyone. Germany, for example, is not with a clean glove. :)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/w...ver-spying-shakes-german-government.html?_r=0

WTH? every country spies on other whenever they think there is something useful the can get from it. It doesnt matters if they are allies or not, national interets comes first. Do you think britain doesnt spy on the U.S? GERMANY doesnt spy on other european countries? France doesnt spy on us and U.S? China doesnt spy on Russia? Japan doesnt spy on others as well? Etc etc...

Russia arrests Chinese 'spy' in row over defence weapons | World news | The Guardian

Germany to 'spy on US and UK intelligence gathering' for the first time in 45 years - Telegraph

What a comprehensive analysis. Do you have an equivalent of Google in Britain?

But it says nothing new! I know it all.

You know, the point is to magnify the competitors' wrongdoings. This kind of instances give the perfect opportunity to do so.

No matter how FARRRR greater capabilities the US might have. It is them doing the whining. So, please turn your lecture around and express-mail it to the White House. They need it more.

Mike, no news of Japanese espionage eh? :)

What a comprehensive analysis. Do you have an equivalent of Google in Britain?

But it says nothing new! I know it all.

You know, the point is to magnify the competitors' wrongdoings. This kind of instances give the perfect opportunity to do so.

No matter how FARRRR greater capabilities the US might have. It is them doing the whining. So, please turn your lecture around and express-mail it to the White House. They need it more.

The U.S isn't doing any whinning at all, if you really think it is, then you are quite naive bro. Its merely playing geo politics and protecting its interests like any sane country out there does. So obviously it will try as much as possible to smack Chinas own image and gain the moral high ground(which is normal , as even if i was the one i will do the same thing.lol). This despite the obvious fact that thw U.S has farrrrrrrrrrrr greater capabilities than China can ever dream of. For example most of china's high tech core electronics/processors/softwares/CPU/high end servers etc are dominated by U.S companies like qualcomm,Cisco, microsoft, IBM, etc, etc. This obviously gives the U.S a hugeeeee advantage and capability to spy on China(and even the world) at will without much effort. Lool U.S cyber capabilities are equal to none. FOR GODS SAKE THEY INVENTED AND STILL CONTROL THE INTERNET.

So the U.S or even the west exaggerating Chinese capabilities or spying is just for our own gain and advantage as it puts China on the defensive. An obvious basic geo political game. its not like the U.S is crying/whinning. Why would they when they have far better tech/spy network than China by a huge margin. lol. So dont take it too serious. China only has itself to blame for being weak and not able to publish its own world views/opinion worldwide and convince others about its side of story, again this is due to Chinas own primitive backward government controled censored media industry , which is unsophisticated and obvious for people all over the world. Lool Russia(though still far behind the west) even does a better job at this than China. Lool :lol:

So as i said. Blame yourself for your own weakness not others for their strength. In geo politics , every dirty trick is allowed. There are no rules.:enjoy:

Mike, no news of Japanese espionage eh? :)
Loool obviously .:azn:

US should hire some VN perfect spies , so No one can detect what US will do to its allies :D
bookCover.jpg

You can buy and read it. Interesting book on Japanese corporate/industrial large scale espionage.
Japan: School for Spies - TIME

Are you saying Japan spies on our friends and partners? No way! We're innocent of all guilt, Mike! Remember we're just simple minded folks who have no history of warfare or spying and the like. Just simple, peaceful, you know..folks. :p::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom