What's new

US should totally isolate Pak: Ex-envoy

now thats a diffrent view i have heared in so many years on PDF for HH there was a video he with one very famous pakistani TV show host reagrding his views on lines what your talking about

now on topic i guess what khalilzad or HH are saying they are saying as they have some conviction on that and no more about all kinds of public or dack channel diplomacy of which most guys in pakistani media or say on PDF dont even know 10%

and why wpould USA listen to these guys or still letting them do what they are doing there has to be reason for that one can not just brish all that aside by saying USA is blaming pakistan as it lost the WOT in Af-Pak region USA never attacks any nation on short term goals they are hardcore buinessmen and know how to take out profit from there "investment"
Pay money , and I can buy you 10,000 Khalilzads. There are many, even one can buy Khalilzads against USA.
Paisa phenk , tamasha daikh.

Pay money , and I can buy you 10,000 Khalilzads. There are many, even one can buy Khalilzads against USA.
Paisa phenk , tamasha daikh.
cant say about khalilzaad but looks very diffcult in HH case of what your saying but still have a nice day bro :tup:

You cant isolate an nation of 200 million.Simple reality.

Very true. Its difficult to do against any sizable cluster.

The event horizon for Pakistan will be when their economy grows to the point where it has enough political leverage to do bigger and more deals with other nations that US influence will fade away. I am projecting 2040.

KhalilZad's have provided great services to his Northern Alliance cousins ..almost all of them are now multi-millionaires through American funding and selling of American weapons meant to fight Taliban and Al Qaeda. apart from the unfortunate banning of Gen Dostom... all other Northern Alliance leadership continues to enjoy American support which is thanks to people like KhalilZad.

I think his next suggestion will be to also isolate all Afghan pahstons and cut them off from any relief they should expect from Afghan regime (LOL yea right). or foreign agencies.

Was that bcz he was getting a little pro pakistan lately? or was that some other reasons?

Very true. Its difficult to do against any sizable cluster.

The event horizon for Pakistan will be when their economy grows to the point where it has enough political leverage to do bigger and more deals with other nations that US influence will fade away. I am projecting 2040.

Actually Pakistan is pretty isolated right now diplomatically. But the article suggesting like North Korea is never going to work. Simply not possible, for the world's own good.

Pakistan must get rid of terrorism for its own good, and its differentiation of good terrorists/bad terrorists will create it to haunt it later.

Actually Pakistan is pretty isolated right now diplomatically. But the article suggesting like North Korea is never going to work. Simply not possible, for the world's own good.

Pakistan must get rid of terrorism for its own good, and its differentiation of good terrorists/bad terrorists will create it to haunt it later.

Very true for a fairy tale, Indians like to keep telling themselves over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom