What's new

US releases $120 million assistance for Pakistan

sparklingway

Reaction score
US releases $120 million assistance for Pakistan

Saturday, July 03, 2010
WASHINGTON: The United States on Friday released an amount of $120 million in budgetary support for Pakistan as part of its development assistance for the country for the financial year 2010. The amount, released by the US Agency for International Development, includes $75 million for the Benazir Income Support Programme and $45 million for higher education, a Pakistani embassy official confirmed.

hahahaha, no surprise.

Who's fighting the war with 3 million+ displaced people? Among them thousands of terrorists with bombs strapped to themselves? Who is risking their lives for not just themselves, but the entire world? Who has to experience dozens of suicide bombings a week and watch as hundreds of civilians die as a result?

You should be happy Pakistan is fighting this war with financial aid, otherwise India can go ahead and cry about 100 more Ajmal Kasabs.

Who's fighting the war with 3 million+ displaced people? Among them thousands of terrorists with bombs strapped to themselves? Who is risking their lives for not just themselves, but the entire world? Who has to experience dozens of suicide bombings a week and watch as hundreds of civilians die as a result?

You should be happy Pakistan is fighting this war with financial aid, otherwise India can go ahead and cry about 100 more Ajmal Kasabs.

Why do You bring In India here??? Are You Out Of Your Mind??:angry:

He is Indian.

And How exactly do You know that??? Desi Guy??? The word Desi Is Used world Wide, Just like Jai Ho.... No One becomes an Indian By Just Putting Desi as Prefix.... Make that a Point:tdown:

And How exactly do You know that??? Desi Guy??? The word Desi Is Used world Wide, Just like Jai Ho.... No One becomes an Indian By Just Putting Desi as Prefix.... Make that a Point:tdown:

His signature, his name was sort of a hint, his previous posts, his attitude, and his trolliness pretty much gave it away.

lol

His signature, his name was sort of a hint, his previous posts, his attitude, and his trolliness pretty much gave it away.

lol

Wow, so All the Chinese who speak for Pakistani's are Pakistanis themselves.... Now I get it.... lol.... He can even be Indian-American, So Why only concentrate About India, He has every right to be Concerned About his country America which is wasting money, So???

Wow, so All the Chinese who speak for Pakistani's are Pakistanis themselves.... Now I get it.... lol.... He can even be Indian-American, So Why only concentrate About India, He has every right to be Concerned About his country America which is wasting money, So???

As you can see, i'm American too.

Your argument fails.

Agreed, America is wasting money. That 3 trillion dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan really was a waste. They shouldn't have started this mess in the first place.

Now compare 3,000,000,000,000 to 121,000,000.

lol

As you can see, i'm American too.

Your argument fails.

Agreed, America is wasting money. That 3 trillion dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan really was a waste. They shouldn't have started this mess in the first place.

Now compare 3,000,000,000,000 to 121,000,000.

lol

There is Nothing to lol about..... The Only thing you did is You brought in India, where you were not even sure... my problem was that, Iam in no mood to Hurt your feeling in anyway....

Your soldiers are doing a Pretty good job out there.... I was Just saying he has His Own reasons to be worried or Happy or Surprised as He an American, for that you shouldnt have Pulled In India:police:

oppps, i am little late.

lol, i was laughing, because despite pakistan has recived so much AID, pakistan is going through it's worst time.

and i laught at american government. instead of giving free money, why not give them more weapons and than get money from them! :Agree:

There is Nothing to lol about..... The Only thing you did is You brought in India, where you were not even sure... my problem was that, Iam in no mood to Hurt your feeling in anyway....

Your soldiers are doing a Pretty good job out there.... I was Just saying he has His Own reasons to be worried or Happy or Surprised as He an American, for that you shouldnt have Pulled In India:police:

I'm American too and I think that money is going to the right place. Is he a senator or something to have that kind of attitude?

Well, since you can't pull off an argument, let alone use common sense, bye.

oppps, i am little late.

lol, i was laughing, because despite pakistan has recived so much AID, pakistan is going through it's worst time.

and i laught at american government. instead of giving free money, why not give them more weapons and than get money from them! :Agree:

Weapons don't make money, they kill.

If you have any experience in business you would know that it takes money to make money and jump-starting Pakistan's economy is best way to do it.

BTW, i chose my name as a desiguy, because it kinda looks cool in here!!!

@ freekin

you should know that.

I'm American too and I think that money is going to the right place. Is he a senator or something to have that kind of attitude?

So does it mean that every American thinks like you??? :no:

btw, believe me, my attitude is nothing when compared to most of others attitude.

Back
Top Bottom