What's new

US prepared to snatch Pakistan nukes

Now even if israel bombs you you will think it is india so no damage for them. All your radars look at us.
That's why I'm saying: Remove India from the calculation. Pakistan and India's existence is no longer in threat because of each other.
Like it or not, it's all about the recalculating "American national interests". And sadly, we both are just a bunch of numbers and variables in "American Forces Realignment."

Problem with your suggestion is;

1. US have lot of resources of its own to use, if the need arises. Buddy my scenario is a dooms day scenario. We will be obliterated one way or the other. The objective is to make sure that it never happens. In-case it does, the message should be loud and clear that "your way of life" will no longer be!
2. If we strike Israel and US bases in Middle East, we will kill many Muslims in the process too. WTF..Get out of your "Muslim" mentality. It's either us or them... Try to burn this in your mind. Them = All of them that are not us... Additionally, who suggested attacking Israel? I surely didn't! Are you crazy? Do you really want to put your finger in the a** of the craziest dog out there?
3. The greatest luxury US has is that it is not geographically situated in Asia. Another thing:::: WE CAN'T ATTACK continental USA.. Get it out of your system... We can kick them in the balls only... And trust me no one likes being kicked in the balls. We just need to make sure that the thought of getting neutered will keep the elephant away from us.

Anyhow, those are my thoughts. You and everyone else is entitled to their own point of view. However, I sure as hell hope that there are people @ SPD who are religiously de-linked and rely on numbers only when planning.

Little on sidelines ... but think about it ...
=
Aired in March-2001, 6 months before staged-play of 9 11
& 6 months later it happened, only this time they succeeded while in movie they didn't ...
=
The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming - YouTube
=
=
Now Watch this, in following movie they were resisted by their own deserters but what if they attempted for real, will there be G.I. Joes revolting against their own evil Govt. ... :)
=
Last Resort Trailer - YouTube
=

Interesting, that's new movie.

the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receive their orders. Over a radio channel, designed only to be used if their homeland has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan. Captain Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal (Scott Speedman) finds himself suddenly in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. The submarine and its crew find themselves crippled on the ocean floor, declared rogue enemies of their own country. Now, with nowhere left to turn, Chaplin and Kendal take the sub on the run and bring the men and women of the Colorado to an exotic island. Here they will find refuge, romance and a chance at a new life, even as they try to clear their names and get home.

When he refuses and another U.S. warship fires on the sub, he and his executive officer (Scott Speedman, "Felicity" and "Underworld") decide to go rogue and set up camp on a sparsely populated tropical island, which suddenly becomes the world's newest nuclear-armed nation.

These captain (black guy) and some crews realize their own country had done something wrong. Pakistan didn't response anything to counter US submarine? :rofl:

Why snatch? Just simply ask Pakistan, they probably have 400 to 600 deployed, they will just give one for free, I don't think it will make that big of a difference in Pakistan defence. Oh my god i cant stop laughing!

If they give some $$$ we will definitely sell our nukes. Its not only the politicians that are to be blamed its our military establishment because of them our sovereignty is at stake. Their silence on drone attacks OBL episode. They run the whole show of the country in the background sorry to say. For half of 68 years Army Junta ruled Pakistan and half by corrupt politicians who can do anything for $$$. At the moment US is a bigger threat to us than India we should take steps to counter them if we don't do anything now our existence will be in danger in the coming years as now US has started to say that planners of 9/11 are in Pakistan and drone attacks will be intensified to eliminate terrorists. Everyone knows more civilians are being killed by drones than terrorists.:angry:

The only current plan is for IRAN and it will be implemented in coming yearS. I have heard that they are looking to brake it into 5 states????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom