What's new

US police violence

Uh oh!! I guess I'm in trouble now. if I'm not seen here within another week, please remember me with fondness.:cry:

Suicide must be an easy accomplishment in the USA. All you have to do to commit suicide is go report a crime at your local police station :D

Unarmed Man Shot and Killed By Long Beach Police
Long Beach police were pursuing a man fleeing from a Target Store security guard for “a crime allegedly committed at the store,” the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said late Sunday.

When deputies arrived to help security officers locked in a struggle with the man, he pulled out a large pair of scissors, according to a department statement.The man then fled to his vehicle and led the police on a chase which ended at the 1800 block of East Ocean Boulevard.

The department claimed that he was refusing commands to exit his vehicle and allegedly got out of his car with a “large wooden stick.”When the man began to flea police they initially fired a stun bag at him, which showed to have no effect.

At this point the Long Beach Police claim to have “encountered the man” and shot him. However the video shows no such encounter. The man is completely isolated and it appears that he was shot in cold blood, in the back.

The following video was published after these claims by the LBP have been made.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Buffalo Police Brutality
On 24 April 2014, this video was uploaded in 2 parts on Facebook showing Buffalo Police using excessive force while apprehending 23 year old John Willet of Buffalo outside a store in the area of Ontario and Philadelphia Streets. In the video, you can see that officer kneed and punched the victim while trying to apprehend him. Towards the end of the video, you can see officers kicking and punching the victim while he was handcuffed and laying face down, pleading for them to stop.

Police Beating Caught On Tape
Kyle Howell, 20, of Westbury, L.I., was pulled over for a cracked windshield, before being accused of hiding drugs in his car, and ended up getting a beating for it .... as well as being charged with second-degree assault.

Video of the incident shows Kyle Howell, 20, was pummeled by two Nassau County cops after he was pulled over in a routine traffic stop on Union Ave. and Covert St. in Westbury on April 25. The surveillance camera footage shows the officers attacking Howell with a flurry of punches and knee blows before he was pulled from the car and arrested

The cops stopped Howell because the windshield of the car he was driving was cracked, according to a criminal complaint against him. The officers pulled open both doors of the 2002 Honda and looked inside, the video shows.

Howell was caught with marijuana in his glove box and stuffed it in his mouth in a bid to get rid of the contraband, police said, according to the criminal complaint. The officers said they found a small bag of cocaine inside the car, the documents show.

Howell is filing suit against the officers and PD.

Video released by Nassau County Police Department
********-dot-com-62e_1399514162-kyle_1399514365.jpg

Back
Top Bottom