TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
US Police to Enter ‘Military Mode’ After Dallas Attack - Police Ex-Head
© AFP 2016/ Laura Buckman

20:47 08.07.2016

US police will resort to military style defense strategies during protests in the wake of the Dallas shooting of police officers, former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said on Friday.

NEW YORK (Sputnik) — Five Dallas police officers were shot and killed at a protest in the city that took place following the death of two black men who were killed by police in separate incidents in Louisiana and Minnesota. Police killed Johnson after the attack by exploding a bomb in the location where he was cornered.

"This is a game changer. Police now are going to have to worry about force protection, go into a more military mode now when handling any of these demonstrations," Davis said during an interview with FOX Business.

Davis added that the shooting took place at a time when US police forces were attempting to get closer to the communities they serve following numerous instances of police brutality.

"This throws a wedge in between the police and the community we’re trying to serve," Davis said.

Over the past year, the United States has seen numerous protests following high-profile cases of police brutality around the country. The incidents have set off mass protests around the country and triggered a national debate about racial inequality and police violence in African-American communities.

All this could have been avoided if the Police Officers had some discipline and America had better gun laws.

Hopefully the police killings will not turn into a trend of mass social dissent.

After Dallas: Violence Against US Police Continues on Friday
Sputnik US
01:07 09.07.2016

On Thursday evening, a horrific sniper attack on Dallas Police left five officers dead and seven people injured, including one civilian. On Friday, a string of violence against police officers has continued across the country.

Shortly after 8:00 AM on Friday, 22-year-old Stephen Paul Beck called 911 to report the burglary of a car outside an apartment building. When officer Randall Hancock responded, the policeman was ambushed with gunfire. The officer was hit several times in his bulletproof vest, but one bullet landed in an unprotected area of his abdomen. The officer returned fire, injuring Beck. Both men are expected to survive.

When asked whether the department believes the ambush was connected to last night’s massacre in Dallas, investigators stated that it was too soon to know.

"You start to wonder," Valdosta police chief Brian Childress told reporters. "But any motive of why this happened this morning, it would be speculation."

In a Missouri suburb of St. Louis, shortly before 11:00 AM, an officer was shot in the neck three times during a traffic stop. The officer had pulled the driver over for speeding, but when he returned to his police vehicle the man got out and “advanced quickly” toward him, firing three shots.

The shooter sped away, but was captured several miles away from the scene after exiting his car and fleeing on foot.

That officer is in “stable condition, but fighting for his life,” according to Ballwin police chief Kevin Scott. The 31-year-old shooter is in police custody, and his name and motive have not yet been released.

During a news conference, St. Louis County police chief Jon Belmar stated, “make no mistake, we believe that officer was ambushed.”

In New Jersey, around midnight on Friday, 29-year-old Timothy Sayers was shot by police after he pulled a gun on officers approaching his vehicle. Sayers attempted to flee after being shot, by jumping into the Toms River. He was found by law enforcement an hour later and taken to a hospital where he is expected to recover. No officers were injured.

Prior to the tragedy in Dallas, early Thursday morning, a man who claimed to be upset about police shootings began shooting indiscriminately at vehicles and police on a Tennessee highway. One woman died, and three others, including a police officer, were injured.

Lakeem Keon Scott, 37, the suspect in custody, claimed that he was upset about recent police shootings of black Americans. All of his victims were white.

The Dallas shooter who engaged in the Thursday evening killings, Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, told negotiators that he “wanted to kill white people” and police, over the deaths of black men at the hands of white officers. The shooting occurred at the end of a Black Lives Matter protest in reaction to the killing of Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castille, who the world watched die in a live Facebook stream after he was shot by Minnesota police the next day.

The protest preceding the sniper attack had been peaceful, to the point where officers were posing for photos with protesters and posting them on their department Twitter account. The department has a good relationship with the community, including protesters, after their use of force complaints declined dramatically following the implementation of de-escalation and non-lethal force techniques a few years ago. Their standard for policing is widely recognized as one that should be a model for departments nationwide...

All this could have been avoided if the Police Officers had some discipline and America had better gun laws.

All of this could have been avoided if we all knew the value of a life.

That rather than dehumanizing individuals based on their skin color or employment occupations, we practiced courtesy and kindness.

We've become accustomed to me, me, me, and not us. Everything is about me and only me, I seem to matter more than anyone else. And that is the root problem.

Sputnik? Really that's your source?

Anyone have time to find news articles on Chinese people going around slashing/ stabbing people?

Many blacks were in a delusion that their misery was over since obambam became president and all Muslims became terror suspects. Many of them became even more vocal against the so-called "Islamic" terror than their white masters. I'm happy that they are getting paid by their Christian masters for their invaluable service against humanity. You reap what you sow.

What the hell are you even talking about?

All of this could have been avoided if we all knew the value of a life.

That rather than dehumanizing individuals based on their skin color or employment occupations, we practiced courtesy and kindness.

We've become accustomed to me, me, me, and not us. Everything is about me and only me, I seem to matter more than anyone else. And that is the root problem.

More white people get shot by Police than black people in the USA per year, this is just people playing the race card.

Let's look at one of the cases in detail shall we?

Tamir Rice:

A young lad, it's a tragedy he had to die, but he took off the orange cap from his toy gun and pointed it at people in a park known to have crime. Of course, an officer gets called in and since Tamir was fairly tall, he didn't know he was a kid so when Tamir was pulling his fake gun out, he got shot.

Tell me, how in God's name is that racist? It's clearly the fault of the kid, and whilst its sad he died, it was his fault.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Most of those African Americans are no angels in their personal lives, they are as lousy as their KKK stalkers. It's just that this time around they are the victims.

Hi,

Many a white cops are hunting for an opportunity to shoot---.

Just like is case of Tamir Rice----within 2 seconds he was executed---.

There was no reason for the cop to pull his car so close to Tamir Rice---yet he did---. Jumped out---pulled his gun and executed the kid---.

And it is a lie that more white people are killed by the cops---. Black are on the top of the list for being executed for infractions that whites would get away with felonious actions.---.

I feel sorry for my american brothers here in pdf, it must be hard living in a country that is undergoing a civil war. Stay strong!
Civil war!!! Are you nuts...its just a radical violence which will cool down soon

You gotta love PDF logic.

One black guys shot and killed 5 Police Officer for no reason, somehow it ends up NOT BEING THE SHOOTER FAULT. But the POLICE IS AT FAULT??

Set aside whether or not Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shooting is legit, the police officer that was shot and killed have nothing to do with the police involved in those shooting, it would be like some white cop in American killed a black dude, then some black dude go to China and kill the Chinese Police. And you can blaming the Chinese Police for being brutal.

The shooting (At least Alton Sterling) is highly probably legitimate, if you have a gun on you, and the cop told you not to move, what would you expect when you move your hand? A hug?

COPS LIVE MATTER.........When do we expect a week long protest from the Police?

I feel sorry for my american brothers here in pdf, it must be hard living in a country that is undergoing a civil war. Stay strong!

I literally just laughed out loud. You, as a person from the phillipines are talking about civil war. Talk about glass houses.

Last I heard, at least 5 American police were killed. Black Africans are sick of whites (police) killing them and they are out for blood.

Most of those African Americans are no angels in their personal lives, they are as lousy as their KKK stalkers. It's just that this time around they are the victims.

Take a chill pill man, your a little too angry.

Hi,

Many a white cops are hunting for an opportunity to shoot---.

You have no idea what you are talking about. 99% of police officers will never use their weapon at any point in their careers. It's also extremely difficult to get a police job, sometimes the process takes over a year, you think that cops will throw away their hard earned careers and face prison time just so they can shoot someone, basically for fun?

The majority of police shootings are justified, only a small percent are not. Often times the people that are killed by police are armed and the "unarmed" individuals that are killed usually do something that warrants them getting shot such as trying to grab the gun from a police officer or reaching for a weapon, ect.

And it is a lie that more white people are killed by the cops---. Black are on the top of the list for being executed for infractions that whites would get away with felonious actions.---.

No it's not, those are FBI statistics. I new one police officer/FBI agent that actually helped compile the FBI data.

And yes more whites are killed by police but it never makes the news.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom