What's new

US panel urges action on Pakistan religious freedom

lol butthurt country thats it defeated by taliban in Afghanistan now blaming Pakistan religious freedom .... hey American cowards try something new its an old shit that u r trying

Can you stop useless comments?

My point was many Pakistanis don't accept the fact that minorities are treated horribly and have no rights in Pakistan whatsoever. As for the conspiracy comment i am pretty sure most of Pakistanis think Ahmadis are British, Israeli, American and Indian agents.

My point was many Pakistanis don't accept the fact that minorities are treated horribly and have no rights in Pakistan whatsoever. As for the conspiracy comment i am pretty sure most of Pakistanis think Ahmadis are British, Israeli, American and Indian agents.

That is a wrong assessment. If it was the case Rabwah would have been flattened by now.

Treatment of Ahmadis in Pakistan is very unfair, though where there is room for improvement, the things could actually have been much worse.

taali dono hathon se bajti hai ...... ! anyway I don't support religious killing , if anyone is muslim or non muslim .. but they are subjects for a muslim Govt and govt must protect their rights ...

taali dono hathon se bajti hai

So who did Ahmadis kill?

That is a wrong assessment. If it was the case Rabwah would have been flattened by now.

Treatment of Ahmadis in Pakistan is very unfair, though where there is room for improvement, the things could actually have been much worse.

As i said mostly uneducated and illiterate people believe in conspiracy theories. No sensible people believe in this non sense.

So who did Ahmadis kill?

As i said mostly uneducated and illiterate people believe in conspiracy theories. No sensible people believe in this non sense.

We need a new narrative on Ahmadi question. They are a religious minority but as Pakistani citizens, they are our brothers and must have their constitutional rights.

So who did Ahmadis kill?

We need a new narrative on Ahmadi question. They are a religious minority but as Pakistani citizens, they are our brothers and must have their constitutional rights.

It's not that. Unfortunately, they are. But the majority aren't living in paradise either. The whole situation in Pakistan seems to be beyond anyone's control.
Ahmedis are actually welcome to do whatever they want (or they should be, anyway).
The problem arises when you start claiming to be Muslim; it irks people and leads to things, justified or not.

@Jaanbaz What I dont get is...why do they still want to call themselves Muslims when they dont believe in the fundaments of Islam?!

I dont support killings...but if you want to be called a Muslim why not follow the basics?

@Jaanbaz What I dont get is...why do they still want to call themselves Muslims when they dont believe in the fundaments of Islam?!

I dont support killings...but if you want to be called a Muslim why not follow the basics?

This will start a religious debate. But we do believe in Khatme Nabuwat only differ in interpretation. It doesn't matter any way i know that situation of Ahmadis or any other minorities will stay the same or get worse.

Pakistani constitution guarantees all minorities equality but at the same time it has contradictory laws. A new constitution is needed for all Pakistanis. Its obvious the current constitution has not worked.

This will start a religious debate. But we do believe in Khatme Nabuwat only differ in interpretation. It doesn't matter any way i know that situation of Ahmadis or any other minorities will stay the same or get worse.

Pakistani constitution guarantees all minorities equality but at the same time it has contradictory laws. A new constitution is needed for all Pakistanis. Its obvious the current constitution has not worked.
I do agree the constitution needs to be rechecked, the laws and those imposing it too :coffee:

Thats orthodox view and nobody has right to punish others JUST because they are this and that.

No such thing as "orthodox" that is the view of all others. That being said Pakistanis do like to sweep this issue under the rug there is open discrimination against them and it needs to be addressed.

It's not that. Unfortunately, they are. But the majority aren't living in paradise either. The whole situation in Pakistan seems to be beyond anyone's control.
Ahmedis are actually welcome to do whatever they want (or they should be, anyway).
The problem arises when you start claiming to be Muslim; it irks people and leads to things, justified or not.

The problem is they can believe whatever they want, if you or me do not think they are it is whatever but we cannot force them to think as we do just because it "irks" us.

The cause of the fire has not been accurately determined. It was most likely a gas leak. FAIL
Fail on your part...... If you don't know a similar incident had happened before and it was no gas leak.

Back
Top Bottom