• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PressTV - ‘US, Pakistan spy agencies lead Jaish-ul-Adl’
An Iranian lawmaker says the US and Pakistani intelligence services lead the Pakistan-based Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group responsible for the recent deadly attack on Iranian border guards.

“The key point in this case is the role that US spy agencies play by means of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) in conducting such terrorist attacks. This issue has been confirmed in the meeting between representatives of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) and members of the Majlis National Security and Foreign Policy Committee,” Javad Karimi Qoddousi said on Monday.

He added, “The direct affiliation of these groups to US spy agencies and the ISI’s control over such terrorist outfits have been authenticated.”

The legislator further noted that Iran’s Foreign Ministry and other related bodies are following up the case of the recent Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist assault on Iranian border forces.

Fourteen Iranian border guards lost their lives and six others were wounded in a shoot-out with terrorists in the border region of Saravan in Iran’s southeastern Province of Sistan and Baluchestan on October 25.

The incident prompted the Iranian interior and foreign ministries to launch a joint investigation into the incident.

Sohail Siddiqui, Pakistani charge d’affaires in Iran, says that the Iranian government has briefed Pakistan on the details of the attack and urged Islamabad to carry out an investigation into the incident.

Tehran and Islamabad have signed a security agreement to work together closely to protect their common border, Siddiqui said.

He added that if proven that the assailants are on Pakistani soil, Islamabad will arrest and deliver them to Iran under that agreement.

In February, Iran and Pakistan signed a security agreement under which both countries are required to cooperate in preventing and combating organized crime, fighting terrorism and countering activities which pose a threat to the national security of either country.

Iran- Pakistan relations are tense now a days but they are not enemy both dealing with multiple problems, some of which are common so they are making things very tense between them

This is serious allegation!
Pakistan's armed forces are professionals unlike Iranian forces, which is nothing but a bunch of extremist haters of Pakistan.
This Iranian propaganda is clearly in line with Indian propaganda.
Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan are Pakistan's one of worst enemies and what they all have common in common? religious extremism.
This statement of Iran regime is totally based on religious hate and Pakistan's foreign office shall give befitting reply.

Pakistan's armed forces are professionals unlike Iranian forces, which is nothing but a bunch of extremist haters of Pakistan.
Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan are Pakistan's one of worst enemies and what they all have common in common? religious extremism.
This statement of Iran regime is totally based on religious hate and Pakistan's foreign office shall give befitting reply.

Time is not ripe for Pakistan as yet to flare up further tensions with Iran. Its better to issue a denial about there allegations

Because Pakistan has many internal issue at afhgan border to solve, its better to handle this delicately

Afghanistan / Iran / India / US and all internal trouble makers are all same, they are all streetlight partners, they always compliment each other's hostility towards Pakistan and its only surviving institution Army/ISI.

Afghanistan / Iran / India / US and all internal trouble makers are all same, they are all streetlight partners, they always compliment each other's hostility towards Pakistan and its only surviving institution Army/ISI.
bullshit. unless you attack or provoke us India's not gonna touch you.

instead of blaming others eliminate all warmongering elements of Pakistan, that will do wonders for you and as well as for your neighbors.

and kashmir is ours :)

You please first take care of the extremists which are a threat to everything you have.

which is nothing but a bunch of extremist haters of Pakistan.

you know what dude whoever you are "batman" or whatever ,

i'm so glad to see that iranian members are mature enough to ignore you and your a-rab friends .

so keep it up , still this is my last reply to your worthless pieces of post ! (hope you see the sarcasm here! lol )

bye

:pakistan:
Iran.gif

you know what dude whoever you are "batman" or whatever ,

i'm so glad to see that iranian members are mature enough to ignore you and your a-rab friends .

so keep it up , still this is my last reply to your worthless pieces of post ! (hope you see the sarcasm here! lol )

bye

:pakistan:
Iran.gif

How about casting a vote? ....now tell us how mature is the statement of your state?

Look man, my problem is, I can't stand lies against PAK army.

Last edited:
Iran isn't an enemy. I believe any such issues can be dealt with in a diplomatic manner. Moreover, Iran has a qualified mouthpiece good at making wild allegations.

Press TV is banned in many countries for spreading crap.

Pakistan and Iran relations will get more tense. When the U.S leaves Afghanistan, both countries will want to try to secure their interests. I won't be surprised if Iran invites India and Pakistan invites China for support. One is banking on Chabahar while the other on Gwadar.

Iran isn't an enemy. I believe any such issues can be dealt with in a diplomatic manner. Moreover, Iran has a qualified mouthpiece good at making wild allegations.

Press TV is banned in many countries for spreading crap.

If Iran is blaming us than how is it our friend? Truth is Iran hates you... he is only interested to use the religious extremist, for that matter he is in best position.

And do you know, what are the consequences Pakistan has to bear for the blames bad press?

I doubt any one at ISI would buy your pitch and happily take allegations from Iran state.

On the contrary, Iran has it self has built strategic relations with India, who in turn is have relations with Israel. 
Pakistan and Iran relations will get more tense. When the U.S leaves Afghanistan, both countries will want to try to secure their interests. I won't be surprised if Iran invites India and Pakistan invites China for support. One is banking on Chabahar while the other on Gwadar.

Iran and India both are strategic partners knitted with anti Pakistan hate.
Pakistan send strong military message right into the palaces of northern alliance drug lords, otherwise they will not stop in there evil.

I think aeronaut is trying to say is that pakistan cannot afford to have another open enemy in the neighbourhood leaving us surrounded. Yes by all means diplomacy should be our first priority. If all else fails then we can think of other alternatives. But of right now diplomacy is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom