What's new

Featured US offers 'alternatives' to lift S-400 sanctions on Turkey

lives in the USA... typical

I'm not even surprised anymore.
Claims USA is Satan

Ends up paying taxes to Satan

Also, proudly sports both flags of Satan USA on profile

hmmmm...........reminds me of some girls in school who would talk shit about a guy among other girls but secretly have a crush on the guy

I am guessing folks like these believe the remittances they send to Turkey is compensating for any economic issues borne by the locals

More desperation by the Americans LOL This is how a waning power behaves folks.

It's hypocritical and I can not respect them.

you know these vermin's don't have the courage to say those things in the real world. Online, in the relative anonymity of the internet they turn into lions. Little do they realise there is no anonymity on the internet.

You can't trust the flags people fly, I know half the Chinese on PDF are actually Pakistanis and many Americans are Indians or Pakistani. Pretty much par for the course around here..

you know these vermin's don't have the courage to say those things in the real world. Online, in the relative anonymity of the internet they turn into lions. Little do they realise there is no anonymity on the internet.

You can't trust the flags people fly, I know half the Chinese on PDF are actually Pakistanis and many Americans are Indians or Pakistani. Pretty much par for the course around here..

I didn’t think you’d be into conspiracy theories, good Lord lol.

There isn't a single Pakistani on here pretending to be Chinese, that's just cuckness to another level. You simply haven't come across large numbers of nationalist Chinese, hence you're surprised at their views. Try the Chinese language forums, they are far more stern. By the way I know half a dozen on here in real life. I can tell you they would make the worst Pakistanis ever lol.

I know for a fact that our five, yes it's five, bonafide proper Americans would be upset you calling them Indians or Pakistanis. That's not to say this part of your post is not without merit, as we do have several Indians who display US only flags. The Pakistanis will display a Pakistani flag alongside the US one.

don't mess with USA,
erm, how does it look inside your own arse where your head is? dark? the fact that the u.s. went to Turkey offering "alternatives" indicates that washington is beginning to feel the heat of its own sanctions policy. the world will not be controlled and nations will buy what they want, when they want, they will trade with whomever the hell they want. in the near future, it will be this new asian block that will dictate to the u.s. and europe what they can and cannot do, who they can and cannot trade with or even talk to. uncle sam can go fck his bitch bharti maa in her bunghole for all that anyone else cares cuz uncle sam's sun is setting, the old fart just hasn't realized it yet.

Turkey has rightly put the u.s. in its place by giving the finger to its sanctions and doing as Turkey pleases.

Last edited:
Ahahah...can you imagine living in Turkey and enjoying your life there , while calling Turkey Satan? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will move to China with my family and then will keep calling them evil commie country 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, I have many problems with the US. I like neither democrats nor republicans. But I don't go there I would not go to a country that I hate. It's pathetic.
Claims USA is Satan

Ends up paying taxes to Satan
It's the entire right wing in Turkey. Publicly they are all patriots, proud of their country. Everything Turkish is best. But all of their children study in the US.

It's parasitical behavior.

They hate America, they want sharia for their own country but they still want to live in America for better living standards. Absolutely no honor or dignity...

If you tell them "X western country did this in their education system and it seems to have worked well, maybe we should adopt the same policy" They would call you a traitor, a western puppet, an American admirer, you name it. They flee to a western country in the first opportunity they get.

My whole life was spent dealing with this scum.

There are negotiations going on btw Turkey and US + US and Pakistan

What US wants from Turkey?
Tackle Afghan Govt, Afghan Airports and other US infrastructure in Afghanistan after withdrawal.

What US wants from Pakistan?
Handle Afghan Taliban and other stakeholders, Allow US ALOC/GLOC, support to handle some bases in Afg hanistan and Pakistan for running CIA operations (actually against Pakistan and China so we're not fk**** idiot) name a few.

The reason behind this is very simple, straight, and logical. Afghanistan is a Muslim Majority country and Americans knw really well that the majority population won't fight, resist if something handover to other "Muslim" majority country for example Turkey and Pakistan. In this course, US has to offer something to Turkey and Pakistan and that's what Americans are doing.,,

Last edited:
There are negotiations going on btw Turkey and US + US and Pakistan

US wants Turkey to tackle Afghan Govt/Afghan Airports and other US infrastructure in Afghanistan after withdrawal.
US wants Pakistan to handle Afghan Taliban and other stakeholders.

The reason behind this is very simple, straight, and logical. Afghanistan is a Muslim Majority country and Americans knw really well that the majority population won't fight, resist if something handover to other "Muslim" majority country for example Turkey and Pakistan.... The game is simple...

Taliban has already issued a statement denying Turkey to take on the security of kabul airport because they still consider Turkey as a NATO country. Turkey has not said anything yet but man if Turkey stays its going to get a lot of beatings. Turkey is gonna bleed.

Exactly, I have many problems with the US. I like neither democrats nor republicans. But I don't go there I would not go to a country that I hate. It's pathetic.

It's the entire right wing in Turkey. Publicly they are all patriots, proud of their country. Everything Turkish is best. But all of their children study in the US.
Because at the moment all the best tech is in the USA. Best to learn. Notjing wrong with that

I didn’t think you’d so’d be into conspiracy theories, good Lord lol.

It isn't really a conspiracy theory when I see Chinese members obsessively post negative news about India I'm pretty sure that member isn't really Chinese.

The Chinese generally don't care about India not enough to make it their life's work to post every negative news they can find on India.

Last edited:
It isn't really a conspiracy theory when I see Chinese members obsessively post negative news about India I'm pretty sure that member isn't really Chinese.

The Chinese generally don't care about India not enough to make it their life's work to post every negative news they can find on India.

Try sitting with Chinese nationalists and hear what they say about India, they don't even consider them human. Also remember India has always been a rival, but the last few years tensions have gone up massively hence the emphasis on India.
If you look at the older Chinese members, and their posts through the years, during their early postings they didn't really focus on India like you stated. It happened over a number of years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom