What's new

Featured US Navy conducts 'operation' in Indian EEZ without approval !

USA which is not a signatory to UNCLOS only recognized 12NM of the original seaborder and not its 200 NM EEZ.

India better get use to these regular Freedom of Navigation or intrusion by US Naval warships.

:coffee: :cheers:
. Why do they qualify to have an EEZ if they are not signatory of UNCLOS.
I'm guessing what happens if some naval boat intrudes US EEZ

Super Power 2030 should punish USA and make white slaves
Former Navy chief Admiral Arun Prakash said it was an “unnecessary move by a friendly country”. Incidentally, he said, the US was one of the few countries that did not sign “the international law the US quotes”.
He added that the move was probably a “message aimed at China”, but it “doesn’t make sense to send that message” from the Indian Ocean Region.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although I love India trolling like the next man, I thought of asking a different, more strategic question?

why did America do this now? Why now?
Here are my two cents .....

The Russian chief diplomat their foriegn minster came and told India the simplest and most important truth, leave us and 80% of your military will be without spares, if you do change friends , so can Russia. He then flies to Pakistan and promises them guns guns and more guns. He may have even said if India cancels their s-400 order we will deliver these to Pakistan free, I can just see the headline , Pakistani S-400 paid for by Indian tax payer to destroy the Indian military.....

With glee in my eyes I write this line......this one point must have thrown the Modi goverment off their toilet seat.... or where ever they shit... to make them realize. If the Russians decide to not honor Indian defense, China may decide to make India an example of how effective their weapons are against Russian weapons without spares !

I believe the Indians have decided to stop pissing off the Russians and actually take delivery for the s-400 which is forcing the Americans to show the Indians how much they need them? This is the first salvo, if they don’t agree the Indians will get CATSA, the final step in this saga would be trade sanctions from the US on Indian products, this is will force india to choose its friends, as India’s economy is significantly dependent on America.

what do you think ?

k

. Why do they qualify to have an EEZ if they are not signatory of UNCLOS.
I'm guessing what happens if some naval boat intrudes US EEZ
Which makes it hilarious when USA pledged their support for some of these nations in their territorial disputes with China in SCS.
Can you understand the logic?
I certainly do not.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

hope you still remember how US drones used to violate your airspace in search of talibani terrorists ?
Hope you still remember how PAF violated your airspace in search of your COAS as if he is a dirty little terrorist getting an airstrike up his @ss?

1947 Invasion of Kashmir
Operation Giberaltar
Operation Chengiz Khan
Kargil War

You can appreciate how determined Pakistanis are to the cause - but on top of Pakistan's determination, the newly added factor is Kashmiris who unprecedently and unanimously stand against India... a big thanks to the unwise policies of Narendra Modi.

Although I love India trolling like the next man, I thought of asking a different, more strategic question?

why did America do this now? Why now?
Here are my two cents .....

The Russian chief diplomat their foriegn minster came and told India the simplest and most important truth, leave us and 80% of your military will be without spares, if you do change friends , so can Russia. He then flies to Pakistan and promises them guns guns and more guns. He may have even said if India cancels their s-400 order we will deliver these to Pakistan free, I can just see the headline , Pakistani S-400 paid for by Indian tax payer to destroy the Indian military.....

With glee in my eyes I write this line......this one point must have thrown the Modi goverment off their toilet seat.... or where ever they shit... to make them realize. If the Russians decide to not honor Indian defense, China may decide to make India an example of how effective their weapons are against Russian weapons without spares !

I believe the Indians have decided to stop pissing off the Russians and actually take delivery for the s-400 which is forcing the Americans to show the Indians how much they need them? This is the first salvo, if they don’t agree the Indians will get CATSA, the final step in this saga would be trade sanctions from the US on Indian products, this is will force india to choose its friends, as India’s economy is significantly dependent on America.

what do you think ?

k

India may be a central theme for Pakistanis. Is it really the main player in US-China dance ?

Back
Top Bottom