What's new

US Navy commander implies that Chinese naval ships can't 'fight their way out of a wet paper bag'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the mentality didn't change much,even though I feel Chinese people became somewhat arrogant under CCP.
Indian and American both are democratic, but the difference are huge, can you understand why?

And we are the better student of him than your China is.
You? Vietnamese or American? Can you prove you are better than Chinese? When is the last time you beat China?

Indian and American both are democratic, but the difference are huge, can you understand why?

Gaining Independence nearly 170 years ago and they don't have neighbors like us.Also,they own a big continent.

Gaining Independence nearly 170 years ago and they don't have neighbors like us.Also,they own a big continent.

Blaming governmental flaws on continent size and neighboring states turns a blind eye towards the root(s) of the problems.

Blaming governmental flaws on continent size and neighboring states turns a blind eye towards the root(s) of the problems.

Ok, very typical indian answer, problems caused by others.

But Not the answer I want, maybe you can't understand.

Chinese members are master of offtopics.

Kindly concentrate on the topic at hand.

Sorry, @SinoSoldier is not Chinese.

You said our mentality is not changed much, so I make a analogy to make you can understand easily, maybe you don't like the analogy, nevermind, you maybe can't understand it.

Ok better that concentrate on the topic :coffee:

Well, shouldn't you happy when your most potential enemy's officer talk like that? It that's mean that they have over confident. Let them be. The more over confident general that the US have, the better for China, isn't it?

Plus, these "Paper Bags" bite, and it's hurt when they do.

When it comes to arrogance Indians themselves can win gold, that's not something i can say about Olympics. Mumbai to have surpassed Shanghai by 2009, India to become a super power in 2030, India operating Aircraft Carrier longer than China's rusty Carrier so India would be faster having a more powerful Navy than PLAN :blah::blah::blah::blah:

China should track this navy commander down and give him a good licking.

That's how we do it in Zimbabwe.

Hi,

Members need to READ what is written and not what they want to hear---.

The emphasis of the commander is the " time it takes to integrate a new platform " or a new ship---putting it thru its paces and getting the crew battle ready.

He is basing it on U S testing / training---approximately 1 year and then deployment---.

Chinese members need to calm down a tad bit---. It is better to hear the warning from the opponent and act on it---rather than just negate it with the wave of a hand----@Sinopakfriend

Last edited:
Hi,

Members need to READ what is written and not what they want to---.

The emphasis of the commander is the " time it takes to integrate a new platform " or a new ship---putting it thru its paces and getting the crew battle ready.

He is basing it on U S testing / training---approximately 1 year and then deployment---.

Chinese members need to calm down a tad bit---. It is better to hear the warning from the opponent and act on it---rather than just negate it with the wave of a hand----@Sinopakfriend

Ha MK,

What would PDF be without ******** super power boasts...sheer mad optimism of Paks and determination of the Chinese??

We the bemused observers...can only stand still in admiration....

However, I fully support your assesment. I believe the underlying assesment is professional projection of the esteemd gentleman. Also, as you know like no other, Sales requires some brovado!

My reading of the tea leaves is that this rather all too public negotiation show is part of a rather large behind the scenes tango... Peking Opera?

I prefer Chinese classical music..try it sometimes when silence pervails...

Hope these negotiations settle all unannounced issues peacefully and we can finally enter an era of Peace and Stability across Europe-Euroasia.

Happy 2017!

Then perhaps you shouldn't have broached the topic in the first place.

Ha MK,

What would PDF be without ******** super power boasts...sheer mad optimism of Paks and determination of the Chinese??

We the bemused observers...can only stand still in admiration....

However, I fully support your assesment. I believe the underlying assesment is professional projection of the esteemd gentleman. Also, as you know like no other, Sales requires some brovado!

My reading of the tea leaves is that this rather all too public negotiation show is part of a rather large behind the scenes tango... Peking Opera?

I prefer Chinese classical music..try it sometimes when silence pervails...

Hope these negotiations settle all unannounced issues peacefully and we can finally enter an era of Peace and Stability across Europe-Euroasia.

Happy 2017!

Hi,

I think the yanks are lighting up a fire---so that a hot head chinese officer or a flyer gets entangled in a clash---.

It clearly looks like the U S is itching for a fight---extremely dangeroues times.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think the yanks are lighting up a fire---so that a hot head chinese officer or a flyer gets entangled in a clash---.

It clearly looks like the U S is itching for a fight---extremely dangeroues times.

Time on China side if a naval war breakout between China and US in SCS 10 yrs from now, China definitely have at least 3 aircraft carriers battle group and operate within China land base air cover by that time, the advantage all on China side with all the man made island completely militarized and have access to all kind of military operational platform. China naval force can implement all kind of naval warfare capacity within the reach of China naval force in and around SCS. Keep underestimate China for now because China military modernization just taken few impressive step to transform China into a naval power yrs from now. In this present moment US navy have the upper hand against China but longer we wait for a naval war against China, the tide will turn on China favorite with all the of experience China gain from training and operated the aircraft carrier within utilization of the man made island as the forward main naval base with the total of air/sea defend in the heart of SCS. China will only fight a naval war on China turf then US navy will be out match in every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom