What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

LOL I'm a civvie. I can hide behind the soldiers. But you cannot. So if you wanna trash talk the PLA, I suggest you back up your talk and meet them first.

LOL at the joker. I can so imagine like 30 years ago he and one other guy went to the recruiting station and he was recruited while the other guy didn't. So the joker turns around and says to the other guy "ha ha you're a conscript reject" and that was the brightest day in his whole life for 30 years. :rofl:

So what is your point? Are you saying that PRC never crushed by any country? Or it is like "if you are beaten badly then change your name and shout that it was not you"...

that's the beauty of it. PRC has never been successfully invaded by a foreign power. No foreign soldiers have ever set foot on a piece of PRC ground without being part of a diplomatic delegation.

that means your neignbours are good guy and you are accusing them without any provocation..by the way..."parcels" or "spartly" is PRC's land right???because vietnam "infected" them...even Philippines is holding some..so your comment is baseless,or self contradictory..

ROC had less troops??? Check the history before making a fool of yourself.

BTW, for U.S.,

Why don't you ask your stepdaddies whether they were defeated simply just by "human waves" strategy??? What a dumb axx!!! :)

That is because the ROC with a similar strategy, but they had less than troops.
On the US side, he was unexpected. That was the most glorious victory of the chinese "human waves"

that means your neignbours are good guy and you are accusing them without any provocation..by the way..."parcels" or "spartly" is PRC's land right???because vietnam "infected" them...even Philippines is holding some..so your comment is baseless,or self contradictory..

They are our historical territory, but currently are disputed due to leftover diplomatic complications.

They are our historical territory, but currently are disputed due to leftover diplomatic complications.

You are liar. Islands are historical parts of Vietnam.

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

Knowing how greedy they are in claiming other lands and seas, its not really impossible that will happen anytime soon. :whistle:

Knowing how greedy they are in claiming other lands and seas, its not really impossible that will happen anytime soon. :whistle:

well..the amount of nukes they (chinese guys) are using in every thread...this is inevitable..

That looks Chinese to me.

You are liar. Islands are historical parts of Vietnam.

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

Greedy?

We have claimed those territories before vn was even a country.

Not like you, the japs, dream every day to claim all of China. What a SOB.

That looks Chinese to me.

Greedy?

We have claimed those territories before vn was even a country.

Not like you, the japs, dream every day to claim all of China. What a SOB.

What do you think ?
There is old map of Vietnam stating clearly with Chinese characters (Vietnamese used chinese to writing in the past like Japanese do it until now)

黃 沙 = Hoàng Sa

萭 里 長 沙 = Vạn Lí Trường Sa

There are the names in Vietnamese of Islands belong to Vietnam Paracel and Spratly in English .:coffee:

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

What do you think ?
There is old map of Vietnam stating clearly with Chinese characters (Vietnamese used chinese to writing in the past like Japanese do it until now)

黃 沙 = Hoàng Sa

萭 里 長 沙 = Vạn Lí Trường Sa

There are the names in Vietnamese of Islands belong to Vietnam Paracel and Spratly in English .:coffee:

Hoangsa-Truongsa.jpg

Don't need to repeat yourself many times. The evidence is clear, end of argument. Any normal human beings would understand this simple logic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom