What's new

US military strike on Pakistan advocated

hey JF-17Thunder,
let me jog your memory...
Vietnam - greatest fighting machine in the world (GFMITW) v. vietnamese farmers (viet-cong) - result--> i think the US ran away with its tail between its legs.
Somalia - GFMITW v. Somalian warlords - result--> humiliating US withdrawl.
Iraq - GFMITW v. Iraqi insurgents - result ---> more than 3,000 US soldiers killed and counting.
so US will attack pakistan to take out its nukes! easier said than done

Its much much easier to do a blitz and take out a specific target than to occupy hostile land for long periods of time. Especially since the occupiers have to respect human rights unlike, say, a hundred years ago.

Obviously if the US really wanted to take out Pakistani nukes, it would have been done by now.

Woww in a time when pakistan needs support of the so called liberal world against extremists, fighting their war on terror which by the way was the actual cause for deteriorating the condition in pakistan, US plans to attack pakistan. LOL man some people just doesnt give up their anti pakistan and anti islam sentiments. India if attacks, pakistan defentinately would respond with nuclear. I doubt india is willing to go that far.

India certainly will not dare to do that.

It’s not that easy to take out nuclear installations. It is assumed that these are well-fortified underground facilities that can withstand a lot of bombing. Second in order to attack nuclear facilities you need to know the exact location of the facilities. In the case of Pakistan it is thought that these are well dispersed facilities and not in one or two locations. The components are kept a part and therefore stand a fair chance of surviving. Given that these are attacked and even if some parts survive it should not be difficult to construct remaining parts. Pakistan has the means and capability to do so.

Now if USA attacks these facilities there are some serious repercussions for it as well. First it shall face very serious condemnation from Islamic block. Secondly it has around 35,000 troops in Afghanistan that would be in trouble. US war on terror (if it is against terror) shall suffer considerably. Pakistan definitely will not be in US camp and long term US strategic plans in the region shall suffer. In case Pakistan’s weapons survive than the group of people in Pakistan that believe that some other countries should also be given nuclear technology shall have a very strong case and proliferation shall thrive instead of stopping.

There is nothing Pakistan can do to prevent the attack because if other side is bend on making foolish decisions there is nothing one can do. The only things Pakistan can do are preparing a contingency plan for the scenario and implement it with full force.

Lets hope sense prevails in US camp and they don’t make foolish decision.

hey JF-17Thunder,
let me jog your memory...
Vietnam - greatest fighting machine in the world (GFMITW) v. vietnamese farmers (viet-cong) - result--> i think the US ran away with its tail between its legs.

Captain, I'm actually surprised at your analysis here. The US left the fight to ARVN and ARVN proved more than a capable match ... until the US Congress and Saigon refused to buy the bullets ... and I mean it literally, both Washington DC and Saigon refused to buy 5.56mm ammo for the ARVN troops. I've got reports in my library about ARVN units buying black market ammo.

Somalia - GFMITW v. Somalian warlords - result--> humiliating US withdrawl.

Any other army on earth would've called it a victory. A 100 to 1 kill ratio and the Americans accomplished their OPOBJs.

Iraq - GFMITW v. Iraqi insurgents - result ---> more than 3,000 US soldiers killed and counting.

Captain, I don't want to be rude but the Americans are not calling it quits while Pakistan has with far more losses.

so US will attack pakistan to take out its nukes! easier said than done

At this point, Captain, Pak nukes are trusted ... otherwise, there would've been attempts to neutralize them.

No offence meant in my post, Captain but I do look forward to your replies in hopes of gleaming some knowledge. If you will be so kind, Captain.

Its much much easier to do a blitz and take out a specific target than to occupy hostile land for long periods of time. Especially since the occupiers have to respect human rights unlike, say, a hundred years ago.

Obviously if the US really wanted to take out Pakistani nukes, it would have been done by now.

America is the Superpower in this world but keep one thing in mind that its not the sites which you can destroy and think that Pakistan Nuclear Capability is gone ........ Pakistan now has a big Infrustructure for Nuclear technology ... more than 40 departments of PAEC with 120000 employes on 157 locations are engaged in all Nuclear and missile developement programs........ Its not like Iraq or Iran .........that you can strike nuclear assets and think that they are back 20 years........ Dream On :crazy: ........ If they even wanted they can not wipe out nukes of Pakistan...

Proud to be Pakistani,
Can you please back up your claim with some facts and figures or some source.

I understand my government does stupid things, but this is crazy.

America is the Superpower in this world but keep one thing in mind that its not the sites which you can destroy and think that Pakistan Nuclear Capability is gone ........ Pakistan now has a big Infrustructure for Nuclear technology ... more than 40 departments of PAEC with 120000 employes on 157 locations are engaged in all Nuclear and missile developement programs........ Its not like Iraq or Iran .........that you can strike nuclear assets and think that they are back 20 years........ Dream On :crazy: ........ If they even wanted they can not wipe out nukes of Pakistan...

120,000 employees + 157 locations...! that's some claim dude..

Proud to be Pakistani,

I'm with ejaz2007 on this 1..

I understand my government does stupid things, but this is crazy.

why is this crazy?? no country would want nukes to fall into the wrong hands.. and in the case of Pakistan hypothetically if the nukes falls into the hands of some deranged radicals I can tell you there are going to be brown pants in Israel, US , India at least..
Not that it is going to happen but we all know how America operates..

why is this crazy?? no country would want nukes to fall into the wrong hands.. and in the case of Pakistan hypothetically if the nukes falls into the hands of some deranged radicals I can tell you there are going to be brown pants in Israel, US , India at least..
Not that it is going to happen but we all know how America operates..

Indeed this is crazy, the two experts is suggesting the US should waltz into someone else's country and cotnrol their nukes. By military means if necessary.

You don't think that is crazy?

We must also remember, this is still hypothetical.

I have said this before and shall say again that it is next to impossible that nuclear weapons shall fall into militant’s hands. These weapons are well guarded and have strong defenses associated with them. Also the most important thing is that not complete nuclear system is at one site. Complete nuclear system consists of different parts such as nuclear devise, delivery system, firing mechanism and I believe some sort of codes. It is not that one shall walk into the area and steal it away. Then the most important thing is that one needs to have advanced knowledge of science to properly use the devise. Its not that a Taliban or an uneducated person who can’t even properly read shall be able to use nuclear devise.
Most of these stories about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons are inspired by movies and courtesy anti Pakistan lobby going on for about thirty years.

Hi,

Sometimes, it is the fog of war, mis-understanding the opponents objective or pure simple miscalculation and lack of comprehension, that we may put our very safety and existence in jeopardy.

We listen to what we want to and not what the other person is saying---in the same manner we analyze a threat as we feel like. The picture is right in front of our face---we know how the enemy is going to attack and what its goals are going to be----but in our prejudicial mindset and prejudicial analysis of the situation, we create a picture that deviates so far away from the truth, that it truly becomes mind boggling. How did we get to that analysis?

Taking out pakistani nukes by the U S---there is no comparison with vietnam----or bicycle riding talibans----or the 3000 dead american soldiers in iraq.

Once the decision is taken to neutralize pakistani nukes---and this is a wake up call to my pakistani colleagues---there will be no vietnam like stuation---there will be no withdrawl from afghanistan like situation----there will be no iraq like fiasco---. It will be made sure that pakistan ceases to exist that day ( that day mean 24 hrs from start of the mission ), as it does today ( and trust me, no one will be crying any tears over our sad national demise ).

As the assets are spread around at different places in the country, it would be made sure the pakistan cannot retalite even with one nuke. One nuke, only one nuke---if pakistan can launch one successful missile strike---that will be one too many.

So, one can well imagine the massive number of air strikes that will be coming through. There will be no mercy---there will be no time given to even ask for mercy----there will be no one coming to our rescue. There will be no one who would heed to our screams and cries----and there will be no one who would have the time to come to our help.

The reason being, over here there is no room for error---you err and you die. The world wants to live and it would make sure of its survival. There will be no breathing room given to us, for the fear that we may be able to make a launch.

Now, how not to into that position. Keep a low profile and don't ask for trouble and don't threaten to retaliate against the enemy at every press conferene, tv interviews, news shows, public rallies.

Hi,

Sometimes, it is the fog of war, mis-understanding the opponents objective or pure simple miscalculation and lack of comprehension, that we may put our very safety and existence in jeopardy.

We listen to what we want to and not what the other person is saying---in the same manner we analyze a threat as we feel like. The picture is right in front of our face---we know how the enemy is going to attack and what its goals are going to be----but in our prejudicial mindset and prejudicial analysis of the situation, we create a picture that deviates so far away from the truth, that it truly becomes mind boggling. How did we get to that analysis?

Taking out pakistani nukes by the U S---there is no comparison with vietnam----or bicycle riding talibans----or the 3000 dead american soldiers in iraq.

Once the decision is taken to neutralize pakistani nukes---and this is a wake up call to my pakistani colleagues---there will be no vietnam like stuation---there will be no withdrawl from afghanistan like situation----there will be no iraq like fiasco---. It will be made sure that pakistan ceases to exist that day ( that day mean 24 hrs from start of the mission ), as it does today ( and trust me, no one will be crying any tears over our sad national demise ).

As the assets are spread around at different places in the country, it would be made sure the pakistan cannot retalite even with one nuke. One nuke, only one nuke---if pakistan can launch one successful missile strike---that will be one too many.

So, one can well imagine the massive number of air strikes that will be coming through. There will be no mercy---there will be no time given to even ask for mercy----there will be no one coming to our rescue. There will be no one who would heed to our screams and cries----and there will be no one who would have the time to come to our help.

The reason being, over here there is no room for error---you err and you die. The world wants to live and it would make sure of its survival. There will be no breathing room given to us, for the fear that we may be able to make a launch.

Now, how not to into that position. Keep a low profile and don't ask for trouble and don't threaten to retaliate against the enemy at every press conferene, tv interviews, news shows, public rallies.

This coming from you ?.. I am disappointed :disagree:

You seriously underestimate the capabilities of Pakistan to withstand such an attack ........ You think that US can neutralize all Pakistan in 24hrs... and they can neutralize all Pakisatni Nuclear Assets and Delivery capabilities all over pakistan in 24 hrs :rofl:

You donot have a clue about the Command and Control system of our Nuclear Delivery systems and Nuclear Installations... Its easy to say they can do this and that and they have this and that........ But when you see real senarios the reaction time is very less then anticipated....... You should know!

Originally Posted by Proud to be Pakistani
America is the Superpower in this world but keep one thing in mind that its not the sites which you can destroy and think that Pakistan Nuclear Capability is gone ........ Pakistan now has a big Infrustructure for Nuclear technology ... more than 40 departments of PAEC with 120000 employes on 157 locations are engaged in all Nuclear and missile developement programs........ Its not like Iraq or Iran .........that you can strike nuclear assets and think that they are back 20 years........ Dream On ........ If they even wanted they can not wipe out nukes of Pakistan...

120,000 employees + 157 locations...! that's some claim dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaz007
Proud to be Pakistani,

I'm with ejaz2007 on this 1..

Can you deny it with some Source?........

Claim has been made on the basis on my knowledge on the Issue since my Family is involved in these essential services.........

Hi,

MK, it's America not Khuda ka azaab on Qaum-e-Lut :D

Anything of the scale you're talking about would require a massive buildup. Massive!

Pakistan would be firing cruise missiles at any sea based launchpad much before this buildup starts to take action. America cannot embark on this endeavor from the Arabian Sea.

Of course if India is in cahoots then it would be a different story and it may be possible then (not 24 hrs of course). But we've already told everyone. Anyone attacks our nukes, we will respond by nuking India. So India has a lot at stake to prevent any crazy attack on Pakistan in the first place rather than actually help through such an attack.

MK, it's America not Khuda ka azaab on Qaum-e-Lut :D

Anything of the scale you're talking about would require a massive buildup. Massive!

Pakistan would be firing cruise missiles at any sea based launchpad much before this buildup starts to take action. America cannot embark on this endeavor from the Arabian Sea.

Of course if India is in cahoots then it would be a different story and it may be possible then (not 24 hrs of course). But we've already told everyone. Anyone attacks our nukes, we will respond by nuking India. So India has a lot at stake to prevent any crazy attack on Pakistan in the first place rather than actually help through such an attack.

I agree ....... To neutralize Pakistan a masive Military Buildup will be reuquired ..

But i will also add that India if enters such a scenario it will be World War III......

Don't think that US fleet will be only firing Tomahawk missile to Pakistan and Air Strike........ Pakistan is going to Attack the Fleet with all it has got......

Their is no Defence scenario in US invasion.......:sniper::sniper:

If you see all the wars fought by US ....... Only Vs Iraq is notable since they had the Potential to Defend and damage US insurgents....... But lacked the Will to fight i conceved.......

US will have to consider defence with Pakistan also....... Being in afghanistan and attack Pakistan from Shore....... Ironical Logic.......

Needs third and Fifth fleet complete to launch such an Offensive and if not succeeding in weeks ........... Lossing most off them will put America where.....

World WAR III

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom