What's new

US lets down the Indian quislings

I think Clinton knows that a knee-jerk reaction from America would only derail India-US relations without accomplishing anything. Which is why she's trying to keep Congress (no, not the Indian Congress) pacified.

Of course, can't really complain that there are people like Bhadra Kumar who are keen on maintaining Indian independence from Western influence.

Yes.. We know the value of Pakistani establishment's words aka "Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar shot back that it is not Uncle Sam’s business which country Pakistan cooperates with or how it defines its national interests"

Last time when I heard similar words from Pakistan, were immediately after the Salala attack wrt Drones not being allowed to operate or Drones getting shot down if they entered Pakistani air space..

We all know how that is going down ;)

Forget drones, now we are also seeing Fighter Jet intrusions into Pakistani airspace as well...

how can a poorly put up blog entry qualify as an article??
it certainly does not have any substance for us to waste our time on it..

it is entertaining to see desperately thrown indian spin to cover their injured ego and shot down hype. And some indian even dug up 2010 article whichhas no relevance in fluid geo political environment where reality from today is vastly different from yesterday.

it is entertaining to see desperately thrown indian spin to cover their injured ego and shot down hype. And some indian even dug up 2010 article whichhas no relevance in fluid geo political environment where reality from today is vastly different from yesterday.

and you are desperate to prove everything with one article:rolleyes:

Pakistanis have balls, Indians are clever and wily like the fox, and Americans are arrogant and stupid! Well, that sums up the sterling qualities of our nations! :cheesy:

Cheers!

and you are desperate to prove everything with one article:rolleyes:

NOT me but reality on the ground, indian actions and these articles proves,

1) India is playing deceptive game with Iran and indian public.
2) India acutally does not have spine to stand up against US pressure and pursue independent policy.
3) India can not be trusted.

2) India acutally does not have spine to stand up against US pressure and pursue independent policy.

ok sir,now move on.:rolleyes:

1)Bangladesh is playing deceptive game with India and Bangladeshi public.

2) Bangladesh acutally does not have spine to stand up against India pressure and pursue independent policy. So. It turns into India's puppet,

3) Bangladesh cannot be trusted. According to your logic.

And I don't have to prove my all point with the help of a blog which is written by any tom dick or harry.

Oh God so many of them want to prove India buckling under US pressure.....Well well what is the reality is these people are always under someones pressure throughout history...... Now that they see every country in the same manner. Old habits die hard.

If Indians think their "diplomacy" with the US will make a difference when it comes to India's dealings with Iran, they are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom